Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't think they would start something up with Eric and Calliegh and let it be like a fling thing. Eric has matured a lot. His player days seemed to have dwindled. I mean when was the last time you've seen him with a girl? Eric was really hurt when he saw Cal and Jake kiss. The "player" in him wouldn't have cared about it but he was heartbroken. The expression on his face spoke volumes!! They could have easily put them together in the earlier seasons(with all the flirting they did)and been done with it but they waited. Having them be friends already for years and caring about each other already actually makes it easy for them to fall for one another. If EC get together(and TPTB better make it happen) Eric wouldn't play around on her. Eric cares for her too much to do that. Nothing against you Nat and Eric fans though all the power to ya ;)!!

I can't wait to see if Adam's/ Eric's hair is back to the length it was before the accident. does anyone have a recent pic of him?

and about the whole Eric/Cal flirting thing, i don't think they flirt as much as Ryan and Calleigh do. and in my personal opinion i think she'd be better off with Ryan, and Eric would be better if he was back with Natalia, no offense to any of you Hip Huggers, and Ryan/Natalia shippers.

but anyways to stray back to our sexy Adam.....

I'm looking forward to the new season!!! and with all this new info on Eric and Speed *Dances*

Um, guys, I think our shipping opinions should stay out of here. I don't want this to become an arguement over whether E/C or R/C and so on has more chemistry, that should stay in shipper central. I think we should get along outside of that atmosphere and just be happy about Eric ! So about Eric...in response to Mic, that case about that girl being abused, that isn't over yet, is it?

Thanx XANESSA, I so very much agree (you know this) :). I don't think it's over at all. Adam said in an interview that we'd see more of her & the last epi she was on, they didn't actually clear anything up. I think they'll work this story in somewhere this season. I'd hate to see Eric have to lose part of his wages for the rest of his life or however long it takes to pay off 250 grand! I wonder how much he makes; if they take 20% out of every paycheck?... anyone want to try & guess how long it'd take to pay it off?! :eek: I wouldn't even know what to average his income on. :p

Well I hope they end this story soon. It makes me so mad. That chick is so evil. Eric was being a really good guy and he gets treated with no respect for it. He just gets slapped with a lawsuit. Even though the story is seriously annoying, I still think it is pretty good to keep something else going on in Eric's life, but I wish it wasn't this bad, but it could be worse. He was shot, so they might follow up with that. But do you all think that evil chick will win? I mean, we have seen the bad guy win on Miami A LOT.

Me, too.But ya have to admit, it's the drama in his life that keeps him an interesting character. But, yeah, hopefully they don't drag it out. I mean, he spent all of S4 broke from taking care of Marisol & then rolls S5 & he ends up w/ a lawsuit & broke again. Poor thing! I don't think it'll last very long nor do i think she'll win in the end. She's the biggest of bitches & how could you still sue him after looking at him? I'd be like ok, wait your hot, nevermind. :p :p

:eek: wow!! those pics!!! love his sexy smile!!! and it's nice to see that his hair has grown back some. not that i didn't like the shaved look, but i personally like him with his hair the way it was before he got shot.

and as for the lawsuit.... i'd just tell him if he goes out with me for as long as I want and maybe go further (if you know what i mean :devil:) for as long as I want then I'd call it even :devil: :D

wow with all this Adam/Eric hottness it makes me want to start a "closet line" :devil: if you know what i mean!! *Goes into closet with Adam and locks door* *peeks out* take a number and get in line ladies! *closes door*

here's a little giggle to get the thread going again.....
Ericsouthpark.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: yeah, it's not the same without the stubble, which I looovvved in S4...so much yumminess. He needs the white tank under the shirt too. Could you imagine the whole cast of Southpark as CSI:Miami characters. That would be hilarious!
Horatio: * w/ sunnies & in the voice of Cartman* HEY, RESPECT MY AUTHORITY GODAMITT... SUN OF A BITCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back