Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never heard of this Adamtology religion. I must switch over now since it sounds so tempting and way better then the one im in now!

Adamtology was born on the 3rd thread. It's an awesome religion. I got dibs on Mary Magdalene. Back off, bitchz! I mean, sisters.

drool.gif

just looking back at the old threads!
and also found this
In the last thread, we came up with the formula for Ho-Be-Gone, a pesticide spray that will hopefully asphyxiate and kill Natalia. Ho-Be-Gone now comes in pine fresh scent, strawberry, and paprika.

Hos, bitches, orange hos, or moles - it doesn't matter. When you have a Boa Vista problem, you want to take care of it as quickly as possible. Ho-Be-Gone® insecticides help you do just that, with a broad range of products that will help rid your home of whatever ho is bugging you.

i was dying when i read that! your just too hilarious midnight!

HAHA!!!yes!! get rid of BoaVista!!!! she is ruining Eric's life with her drama queen act!! and not to mention she's probably slept with more guys than Eric has slept with women!!! Down with BoaVista!!!!!

If I were you I wouldn't question. I would go with the flow on this one. ;)

Uhhh, so I guess no family pictures of Adam then? Well we'll have to make sure he shares some with us next time he's available.

Btw, Hip_hugga_lovah, that is an awesome signature.

Ho-Be-Gone works - we got rid of her. I still store a can of it. You never know when you'll develop a ho problem.

Er, on topic, where would everybody like to see Eric go next season.

i want him to go to his happy place :D

he needs to get a life outside of work and to get rid of that annoying woman who is suing him for helping her

*she needs to go...where's the Ho-be-gone?*

yea sorry for the confusion i was just looking back at the old threads

*she needs to go...where's the Ho-be-gone?*
haha yea Maryse i agree she's like one of those bee's that never leave you alone

We don't even have to waste any Ho-Be-Gone on Carmen. We just need to unleash Calleigh's fury onto her. Cat fight. And all my money's on Calleigh.

midnight_tiptoes said:

Mostly... my bedroom.

I want to see him in the lab happy for once. If he has to travel off, maybe an island? I don't know, I'm such a tropic person, but I really want to see him in the lab in a good mood and no horrible drama going on. Things need to straighten out.

midnight_tiptoes said:

Well I would like to see him back doing water recovery. Every since the shooting he's just been in the lab or out in the feild. What happen to the sexy wet suite he used to wear? It was all snug in the right places :devil:!! To tell the truth I don't even remember the last episode he had to do water recovery. Did he do any the past two seasons?

BTW....Thanks xanessa!!! I made my sig myself!

^ Agreed. I'd like to see him doing the Underwater Recovery gig again. We know they all have specialties, so why not show them in their area of expertise? (And as mentioned, the suit was nice and snug. ;))

I think he did some Underwater Recovery in season three's 'Pirated' and I believe he might have done some later on but I can't recall at the moment. Besides, season four was a blur to me anyway. :p

I would like to see him go back in the water too but remember he still has the bullet in his head and too much pressure on his head might not be good. Plus he probably has to get recertified considering he has a bullet fragment in his head.

That would be an interesting storyline for next year. He wants to get back in the water but the risk of the bullet becomes a problem. Maybe he tries anyway and something happens.

Either way, I want to see him diving again. B/c a Miami is a water city and they do do a lot of stuff around the water in the show.

And him in a snug wet suit isn't too hard to look at either :devil:

I was gonna say that, too. Having a bullet in your brain + going too deep into the water = trouble. I'm thinking if those bullet fragments shift, even a little bit, they could cause a lot of trouble.

I want them to do something with those fragments, though. Why leave them in otherwise? Not that I want him to die or anything, but I kinda love Eric in peril. He makes a pretty victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back