Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about that....I didn't realize I submitted the post ;) Anyway here are the pics of Adam I wanted to share.

Adam2.jpg

Adam3.jpg

EDIT*
DUH stupid me figured it out :lol:

Well were they supposed to be big in the first place? Because it wouldn't work if you put the img's around it. But still, Adam looks hot. :D :D

I like the first one his hair is all *spike* on top and i was like *drool* uhh I need a tissue... maybe a bucket

lol :lol:

<3 kendall

*hands Trigger a bucket* I got extras from the Jon thread, we have loads over there :lol:
Those pics are great. Thanks for posting them. :)
We have to get some pictures of his sexy little half smile, I love it!!

lol ILuvJonathanTogo i already have a small collection of those... hey is that a sticker on the side that says Togo-a-go-go!

he he back on the topic of the wonderful Eric. But in the new episode his clothes were really schmexy :)

hmm Aric got alot of screen time on the new eppie. It was great! did anyone else think his pants looked kind of leathery? he looked really cute and worked with everyone really well in it i <3 it. Anyones elses thoughts on Erics clothes on the new eppie :)

*slaps the i <3 Eric sticker on new bucket* there perfect :D

aww cute pics thanks for sharin!! anyways i love delco he has such an awesome personality and my sister likes him too but then again who wouldnt hahaha

I agree with you, xTriggerx..

I agree he looked pretty cute in those clothes in the new epi last night! And yes...His pants DID look kinda of leathery!

i really like the relationship between him and calleigh. but i wasnt to crazy on the wardrobe. i thnk it was too formal

It was a bit formal, but it was nice to see Eric in something we aren't used to seeing him in! 'Sides, I think it showed off his muscles a bit. :devil:

it made him look like well...H if you think about it. and yes i believe his pants were made of leather :D at least it looked that way

haha!!:lol: that would be hilarious
during season 1 i beleive he had sunnies that kinda looked like H's
and i've notice that its only alexx and h that wear sunnies most of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back