Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
xanessa said:
I don't know which way you are taking it but I haven't read any of the posts before me so I wouldn't know what you meant. :D
It's okay, I'm not that good at explaining myself. I was just referring to an earlier post that you made in which you said that if we were writers we would think we were good too. Not those exact words because you said you (in general) instead of we... but anyway... :lol:

I'm sorry, it's not really important, I wasn't arguing, just throwing some useless information out there :)

Onto topic. Nevermind. I'll get all shippy and I'm not quite sure that this is the proper thread. So... hopefully Eric gets more screen time this episode.

Hey everyone, good to see this new thread is coming along! Just to let you all know that new photos of Adam have been added to his Yahoo Group. You'll find 3 very handsome photos of Adam with Roselyn Sanchez and Eva Longoria! And for those who are not too sure of his new hair do, it appears to be growing back a little, LOL.

Sara

I'm glad to see his hair is growing back but I have come to like his new hairstyle. I can see why they kept it shaved, it is so you can see the scar they put on it for the show. I think the scar really adds to dramatic effect of the situation. I mean Ryan got hit with a nail in his eye and he didn't even have a scar.

Well, not to get off topic with the whole Ryan and eye situation but considering the awkwardness of the area in which the nail hit it would've been difficult to really see it. However, Eric's injury was more extensive, life threatening and in a much more obvious area. Like you said, delkolover it was to add to the dramatic effect of the situation.

Thanks for the update/sharing the pictures Shehir. While I am happy to see that he's growing out his hair, I must say I am really beginning to like the shaved look. Then again the man could sport a garbage bag and I'd still find him as handsome as ever. :devil: :lol:

Yeah maybe he will go for the Warrick look like he had in Resurrection Blvd. That would be totally sexy!! Not that he needs a new hairdo to make him anymore sexier than he already is.

This thread is dying I'll wake it up with a lil dream I had of him...the first time I've dreamt of him. Please don't ask me to justify some things cuz dreams never make any sense.

So, I was with his family, for some reason, Cruz's parents were his parents. Then, some guy that Delko had arrested and was now free came up to us and started yelling at him and bragged about how he's beat the system and Delko can do nothing about it. My hubby couldn't keep his temper down so he snapped and he's like, u wanna take this outside? So just when the guy proceeds to punch Delko, for some reason, Delko tries to kick him instead. But he couldn't lift up his leg and it was baadly hurt. When we all looked down at it, it was swollen and we rushed him to the hospital. Turner out that this huuuge snake had bit him. Here's a verson of it. http://www.dhakaimportexport.com/pics/snake/Yellow_Chondro_Python.jpg

SO we all cried and he turned out to be fine and then for some reason, we walked out of the hospital and we were in India talking to a snake expert. WE were planning on avenging the guy by having him get bitten by the snake but then I think I woke up and don't remember what happened.
I just thought I'd share this cuz I'm bored...btw, do u have any delko/adam dreams?

Can't say that I have had one that I remember anyhow. What the hell did you eat before you went to bed last night? :D :lol:

I had an Adam/Erid dream a couple weeks ago, I posted about it here a couple pages ago.
Ill post it again(I got to go find it on the previous pages because I dont remember the details anymore)
I had a semi-weird, semi-cool dream last night...
I was in this like apartment place but with Eric. I was helping him get better, I was kind of like his assistant. Then this like bad guy tricked Eric into coming into this room where he was going to shoot him. Then I did some Karate moves to save Eric and I made the guy pass out- I might have even killed him! I kicked him right in the Adams-apple, then I had to go to court but I was innocent so I went back to helping Eric recover. He seems really different in my dream-he was almost like a little kid.
Weird...

I had posted a dream earlier that Eric was one of the attorneys at the firm I work for. I was in his office discussing some stuff for a hearing when people began to barge in and interrupt us.

I had another dream (more recent) where Eric was once again an attorney at my job only this time he and I were apparently hooking up on the side and a senior partner found out and we had to be called in for a discussion on work-related relationships and how it was frowned upon...

SincerelyInDenial said:
I had posted a dream earlier that Eric was one of the attorneys at the firm I work for. I was in his office discussing some stuff for a hearing when people began to barge in and interrupt us.

I had another dream (more recent) where Eric was once again an attorney at my job only this time he and I were apparently hooking up on the side and a senior partner found out and we had to be called in for a discussion on work-related relationships and how it was frowned upon...

I wanna have a hot dream like yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back