Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'm wondering is where Adam disappeared to after saving the hostages. Did anyone see him get to an ambulance or anything? The fact that Lindsay and Flack pretty much ignored him can't help with the guilt-thing. Poor guy's really going to need a self-confidence booster next season.

Adam was great in 'SD' AJ did a good job. I felt so sorry for the poor boy when he showed Messer his hand. Gosh... b*st*rds... He and Danny are really good together. I'm glad that tptb decided to give him such a big part in the final. It means to me that they think of him as a real part of the team and gives me hope to see him in the opening next year. He deserve it. I admir him that he didn't want to give the gangsters informations at the beginning. He tried. Brave boy!

Love him. And I can't wait to watch him next year in th lab. :D

Annie

i think Adam might have reservations when it will come to going and processing a crime scene...that is not a very good experience to make you want to leave the lab.

IvoryRaven said:
What I'm wondering is where Adam disappeared to after saving the hostages. Did anyone see him get to an ambulance or anything? The fact that Lindsay and Flack pretty much ignored him can't help with the guilt-thing. Poor guy's really going to need a self-confidence booster next season.

Good question! Everyone was so worried about Danny that they kind of rushed off and forgot about Adam. :( Hopefully he made it to an EMS truck or something.

IvoryRaven said:
What I'm wondering is where Adam disappeared to after saving the hostages.
I guess it's because he's just a recurring character--he had a big part, but in the end they probably didn't feel the need to continue with him once he was done being important to the plot. :(

Messers_cupcake:
I'm glad that tptb decided to give him such a big part in the final. It means to me that they think of him as a real part of the team and gives me hope to see him in the opening next year. He deserve it.
Oh yeah, I'm really glad they gave him a big part as well--AJ's so good, they'd be stupid not to use him. :lol: And I agree that it's a sign that he's probably not going anywhere. We certainly never got any development for Chad or Zack when they were on the show. :)

I admir him that he didn't want to give the gangsters informations at the beginning. He tried. Brave boy!
Yeah, I know--but you can bet he's going to play over and over in his mind that he didn't do enough, that he should have held off, that he should have been stronger. Poor thing. :( They would have gotten it out of him either way--he'd be stupid to think that he would have stopped them from getting into the lab, but the guilt trumps logic, I suppose.

Maryse said:
I think Adam might have reservations when it will come to going and processing a crime scene
Yeah, no kidding! I can see him making up excuses not to go, and trying to pretend that he wasn't scared if he had to go because he doesn't want to show his weakness (in his opinion, of course).

*resurrects the thread* WHERE HAS ALL OF THE ADAM LOVE GONE?!?!?!

(copied and pasted from the Fan Project thread)

Alright, I'll spare everyone the long post. I'm using this for TalkCSI, LJ, private messages and comments. This is just a reminder to anybody who wants to participate in the AJ Buckley fan project but has not yet done so.

You have less than a week until May 31st. If you want to send a scrapbook page or a letter, please get it to me a.s.a.p. At this point, electronic submissions are a safer bet than going through the mail. Your page doesn't have to be fancy or uber-special--just something to show AJ that you're a fan and that you appreciate his work.

If you don't want to make a scrapbook page (or even if you do), don't forget that a letter is also an option. I would just be thrilled if all of the Adam/AJ fans wrote a small note to him for me to print off. It can be a quick message or a multi-page letter--if you write it, I'll print it off and include it in the package.

AJ deserves all of the fan love we can give him--procrastination time is over, my lovelies! *lol*

Scrapbook guidelines

Two week notice

Questions, comments, concerns: faylinn_drake@yahoo.com

Hey Fay, do you know if AJ is filming any new films or doing any other projects? I'd like to see him outside his role of Adam Ross.

*imagines self as one of those fortune-telling machines*

*moves jerkily, hands hovering over a flashing crystal ball*

*mechanical voice* "This I do not know..."

:lol: Sorry, couldn't help it. :p I don't know of anything he's doing, but I know he did "The Last Sin Eater" last year, which may or may not be out on DVD (it's more religious, I think), and IMDB has him listed in a movie called "The Box" which is in post-production.

Faylinn said:
*resurrects the thread* WHERE HAS ALL OF THE ADAM LOVE GONE?!?!?!

I know! It seems to have disappeared there for a minute!

I loved your impression of the fortune-telling machine. very realistic! :p
I wish I knew if he were doing any other projects. Maybe something will be up on one of his websites soon.
*crosses fingers and toes*

The first time I saw AJ...Disturbing Behavior. And I didn't make the connection 'til I scrolled through his IMDB.com profile. So now I'm gonna have to unbury my DB DVD. I also saw The Forsaken, but I don't remember his character. Definitely remember his eppie of CSI:LV though.

Hope to see *lots* more of Adam... can ya tell I'm a fan?

I've never seen "Disturbing Behavior," but I saw a little clip of him from it.

The man needs the beard. Srsly. :p

Welcome to the thread by the way, Princeza. :D

Just a note to everyone about the fan project:

I EXTENDED THE DEADLINE...again. :D All submissions are now due (tentatively) on June 15th. Please make sure you check out the fan project thread for info--if you kinda sorta maybe think you might wanna participate, then do it! :lol:

How could you not want to give him some fan love? *puppy dog eyes* :D Pweeze?

homeofthebravepremiere.jpg

(Yes, I'm going to beg--I AM NOT ASHAMED! :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back