Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's the episode that CBS is airing tonight, isn't it?

Welcome to the thread, by the way, Annwn. ;) (And I have to squeal a bit for your icon. :lol:)

I watched it tonight when I got in from work, I'd had a really bad night but seeing his face when he 'admitted' it..don't you just want to hug him? (OK, I've got to stand in line, but can I just repeat... I had a bad night at work and I need it too)

*Thanks for the welcome Faylinn and also for pointing me in the direction of this thread, really is appreciated. When/if I finish 'HiStory', I think Adam needs some attention...maybe I wont wait till I finish... ;). Glad you like the icon, was designed for me by a good friend.*

I loved when Adam was explaining the thing with the coat and the security camera (can't be bothered to make sense right now, it's past my bedtime :p). I'd forgotten about that and then kind of spazzed a bit when I remembered that it was coming up. He's so adorkable, and Stella and Danny were hilarious while he was explaining it.

Unfortunately, I didn't see the part where he mentioned his father being a bully. :( It's definitely a good scene, though--just a touch of development, but hopefully a sign that the writers have more in store for Adam.

:)

*bumps Annwn to the front of the line for hugs* You need it, after all--and you're the newbie. ;)

Faylinn said:
It's definitely a good scene, though--just a touch of development, but hopefully a sign that the writers have more in store for Adam.

Yeah, I really hope the writers do have more in store for Adam next season. And in Some Buried Bones, how can anyone not just want to hug the man? Bless him. :( Ah, time for a gratuitous picture post I think.

Adam at his adorkable best
sbb01.jpg

Look at that face, he looks so pleased with himself!
sbb02.jpg

He has such great facial expressions and can add just the right amount of geekiness to any situation! I mean, there is nothing better than a geeky demonstration to help explain your lab findings. :p

Did I hear "time for a gratuitous picture post"? *snicker*
Good idea, Elsie! I'm in!

Also from last night's ep:

Another one of those moments where I'm envious of a pen... :eek:
315_00446.jpg

And of course, who can forget Adam scanning Danny's ass? :D
315_00791.jpg

^The scanning of Danny's ass was hilarious. :lol: Danny's reaction was all like, "Whoa, are you getting fresh there?" and Adam had a shit-eating grin on his face. That cracked me up.

I rewatched half the ep last night and I saw the bully part again, too. It definitely gave both Danny and Stella pause when Adam said that. I could see it being brought up again.

Please don't shout at me mod...it's a long time since I made my last post here...and no-one else has posted and I just wanted to say...I've just seen AJ in CSI LV. I heard him first of all, that voice is so distinctive; but I prefer the slight beard to the clean shaven AJ; but not the very hairy AJ.

*and, yes, I saw the 'ass scan' - bet the outtakes would be hysterical... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:*

^^Double-posting isn't a problem if it's been more than 24 hours. ;)

He didn't look very evil on that episode of LV--okay, a bit at the end, but he's just so damn cute clean-shaven. So innocent and young. :lol:

I definitely prefer him with a bit of facial hair--not that horrid lumberjack beard, though. :lol:

I'd love to see some outtakes from this show. They should really include that type of stuff on the DVDs.

(I need to post the pictures from the project--I mailed the book and it should be getting there soon. Posting the pictures is going to take a bit of time, and I haven't gotten around to it yet. :eek:)

Faylinn said:
(I need to post the pictures from the project--I mailed the book and it should be getting there soon. Posting the pictures is going to take a bit of time, and I haven't gotten around to it yet. :eek:)

Uhm... yes, you do. :D

:p Be nice to me.

I finally got them up. I had to flip all of the pictures because (for some reason) they were all upside down on the picture CD. Then I had to crop them and save them (and some needed to be done twice because the first crop messed up for some unknown reason). Then I uploaded them to Photobucket. Then I realized that they were bigger than I thought. Then I realized that I'd forgotten to mark through a few addresses. So I marked through the addresses in bright purple and uploaded them to ImageShack instead. Then I posted the thumbnails on the Adam Ross LJ, and now I'm posting a link to that LJ here.

*whew!*

Anyway, you can check out the pictures here.

Well done, Fay, I'm sure AJ will love it. Was going to show you Banbury Cross...but the webcam is down!

*Don't know if you know the old Nursery rhyme, it's our only claim to fame, other than having a very smelly coffee factory... :D*

gosh... thats a heck of a spoiler for season 4...

first thing first - he's back next year!!!! yupi!! :D

and... he gets a private life :lol: :lol: :lol: this will be interesting to watch him after work. Can't wait to see it...

It is great to know he's going to be back :D :D will he become one of the main cast list or stay on the 'guest' one? No mater, so long as he's there.
Wonder if we'll get to know any more about his dad, and did his mom know about it? If so why didn't she help/stop it, or maybe it was happening to her too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back