Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Yes, I'm going to beg--I AM NOT ASHAMED! )

Oh Fay, you know what begging does to me. :p

But yeah, I'm curious to see what AJ does in the hiatus. I want to see him in Walking Tall, even though it does have the Rock in it. :| But AJ as a baddie? That might be fun to watch. :D

Top41 said:
Aw, what movie premiere was he at in that pic?
According to what I saved the picture as, it's the premiere for "Home of the Brave." :)

Lukaret said:
Oh Fay, you know what begging does to me.
*shifty eyes* Oh? :devil:

*slaps self* I'm begging on AJ's behalf, not my own! :p ;)

I want to see him in Walking Tall, even though it does have the Rock in it. :| But AJ as a baddie? That might be fun to watch.
I never saw the first "Walking Tall" movie, but without the Rock kind of makes me think it probably sucks a bit. But AJ is worth it...if I had five bucks to waste renting it--and could explain it to my family. *whistles innocently* The 12 year old siblings don't leave things alone once they figure you out, do they? ;)

However, I'm told that there is assholey-goodness from AJ in the movie, and I'll bet so to judge by the clip on his site. Since I first saw him as Adam, it's hard to imagine AJ as a baddie--but a good chunk of his past roles have been as the not-so-good guy! :lol:

*now has the urge to go to his site to hear that Ray LaMontagne song* :D

Faylinn said:
I've never seen "Disturbing Behavior," but I saw a little clip of him from it.

The man needs the beard. Srsly. :p

Welcome to the thread by the way, Princeza. :D

Thanks!

I saw it so long ago...but he does need the beard. I think that's why I didn't recognize him. I saw the trailer for Walking Tall 2. I'm almost afraid to see the movie b/c of Kevin Sorbo. But bad-ass AJ looks real hot. :devil:

Fay said:
I never saw the first "Walking Tall" movie...

(IMO)You're not missing anything.

Lukaret said:
But AJ as a baddie? That might be fun to watch.

I know! All we usually ever see is him playing the dorky, goofy BF or lab geek (my personal fave). I am so intrigued at the prospect of him playing a bad guy. I can't wait to see it. IMO, it'll be even better w/o Rock in it. (no offense, anyone)

Princeza said:
But bad-ass AJ looks real hot.

Any AJ always looks hot. :devil:

But bad-ass AJ looks real hot.

Any AJ always looks hot. :devil:

So very true! But I'm used to Adam and AJ's character from Supernatural. But I rewatched Disturbing Behavior (and even got me some caps!) and although he was clean-shaven, Blue Ribbon AJ looked awesome. He had some of the best facial expressions.

I rented Walking Tall 2, but I'm waiting for Sunday to watch it since there's nothing on then. But I so can't wait, even if it means I have to endure Kevin Sorbo (sorry, it just makes me shudder....).

No, not yet. I'll see if it's at Wal-Mart, or else I'll have to rent it when I return the other two. Yup, I'm all set for bad-ass AJ tonight in Walking Tall 2.

I posted an announcement in the fan project thread--less than one week until the deadline! I'm not extending it anymore, so this is the final deadline, everyone!

Head over to that thread and then click my banner to take you to a post about the project on LJ with info. Even if you aren't interested in doing a scrapbook page, send AJ a letter! How many times can you say that you know the actor will get the letters from the fans?! PARTICIPATE! :lol:

[/begging]

Ok, it hasn't seriously been a week since this thread got any action! :eek:

Come on, my lovelies, we can't let the hiatus put a damper on the AJ/Adam love! :D

First of all, please to be clicking on the link in my siggie to find one last way to participate in the AJ fan project--don't hesitate if you want to give him some love. If you wanted to do a page but didn't have the time, or you didn't participate for whatever reason, you still have a chance to give him a little something-something. ;)

How can you say no to this face???

8.jpg

(He's such a dork. *lol* You know you love it. :p)

Faylinn said:
(He's such a dork. *lol* You know you love it. :p)

I love it! :D But seriously, the picture is so dorky. What is it with the ties? So many pictures of him sporting this strange look. Stick with the hot tshirts my pretty... :devil:

Elsie said:
I love it! :D But seriously, the picture is so dorky. What is it with the ties? So many pictures of him sporting this strange look. Stick with the hot tshirts my pretty... :devil:

Has he been stealing Eddie's ties off the set? ;) But I can't say no to the adorkable-ness. <3

I love the dorky tie look. ^_^

There are a bazillion more pictures of him (ok, 77 to be exact) that I posted over on the Adam Ross LJ. I snagged them from CSI:NY Online and posted thumbnails on LJ, so...

I went to the video store today, and they had "The Last Sin Eater" (aka "The Reason He Had That Lumberjack Beard in 'People With Money'" :lol:). I read the back of the case even though I knew what it was about--they had his name on there, it made me happy. ^_~ I had a thing for a free movie rental, so I would have gotten it if my mom hadn't wanted "Norbit" or whatever it's called. *sigh* Maybe another day. ;)

(Seeing AJ play a dad? *ovaries squeal*)

Awww, when you rent the movie you'll have to tell us how it is! Heh, the lumberjack beard is awesome.

And that pic with the red tie is funny. :lol:

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I have to get ready for work soon, but what is the title of the episode where Adam tells the team that his father had bullied him? I sort of remember but wasn't paying too much attention to Adam at the time (yeh, I know, but Ive learned better since)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back