Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babes, the press releases are all over the place. :p 1-4 had him in recurring, 5-6 had him in the series regulars, 7-8 had him back in the recurring section and 9 put him back with the regs. ETA: Make that 9-10 back with the regs. So that's four recurring, two reg, two recurring, two reg...eenie-meenie-miney-mo, anyone? :lol:

He's playing musical chairs, man. :lol: Not that Bob doesn't need some company, but I wish they'd make up their ever-loving minds here. If he's a reg, why is he listed as a 'special guest star' every week? If he's recurring, why did they announce that he was a series regular? It's all very confusing. :lol:

I guess he's in a classification all his own. :p

Still, I love the few little scenes he gets--they're usually the highlight of the episode for me (along with Hammerback and some of the others). ;)

PerfectAnomaly said:
I personally would rather see Adam being cute, vulnerable and dorky with the rest of the team than see him trying to chase some chick who is just toying with him.
Word. Why they think we need to see these people chasing tail is beyond me.

Still, I love the few little scenes he gets--they're usually the highlight of the episode for me
Definitely, I'm happy just by seeing him a couple of minutes in each episode, despite I would be even happier if those "couple of minutes" became 10 min!

And about the way he is always listed on the credits, I can easy picture him on a talk show being introduced like... "and please, welcome the awesome recurring-regular CSI:NY star AJ Buckley!"

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

There's no way when that character was conceived that the writers were thinking, "Let's make Adam a reg somewhere down the road!" It was all A.J.
TopI am so glad you said that, because it's so true. I know a few of you have heard my 'as an actor' speeches, but here's a good one. AJ is a fantastic actor. He takes the lines he have, which are just info lines 90% of the time and turns them into something we're going to remember. When an actor cares about the role, it shows, and AJ definitly cares about Adam. I love hearing people talk about the actor, how they play the character, because it they work so hard. AJ is a brilliant, beautiful actor and I'm so glad he's a 'reccuring regular' on CSI NY. Adam is just so amazing and I'm so glad we get to see him.
As for Kendell, I agree that she seems to think she's out of Adam's league. I like the banter back and for between them, but I really hope tptb leave it as that, just friendly banter.

Faylinn said:
I guess he's in a classification all his own. :p

:lol: Aww, he's special. It is annoying though, you wouldn't think it would be that difficult to get the press release right though, either he's a regular or he's recurring... ;)

I do agree that making Adam a regular was down to AJ and his great presence on screen. I'm just glad that TPTB did actually notice and appreciate how lucky they are to have him. :D

I'm a bit worried. I printed up flyers.

7517876202_140307.jpg

I just came to have a looksy around this side of the world because the rest of the threads seem to have gone quiet your flyer made my day Faylinn :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would love to say that Adam is here with me and I wouldn't let him go. But sadly, no such luck... :(
What a bummer to have him listed as 'special guest star' and then he isn't in the episode at all.
It's just not the same without him and I need my weekly dose of Adam!

Your flyer however made me smile Faylinn, hopefully someone will find him so that he'll be back next week. ;)

Fay, you totally made my day!! I am pretending that he has just been so worn out from extra-curricular activities that he can't make it into the lab. :devil: But if he doesn't show up soon, I am willing to join the search party! ;)

The flier is great! :lol:

I'm a little worried he's wasted away from his diet. He needs to start eating regularly again so he'll have the energy to come in to work. ;)

^^Uh...a dozen cupcakes? :D

I do, of course, have my own theory for why our favorite nerd was missing this week, but I'm afraid the PG-13 meter might keel over from the idea. :devil:

Top, I'm sure he's being well-fed after that little diet fiasco. :p *pictures Stella mothering him and making him eat* :lol:

I'm double posting, I know. *ducks from the mod-whip* But I'm only doing it for AJ. :D

Make sure you check out the latest news article about AJ, which is from a really cute little interview he did. Yes, I called him cute, what are you going to do about it? :p

"He's nervous as hell, which is what I really was. And that kind of made the comedy."

*loves on Adam* ;)

Also...

happy-2nd-birthday-yellow-balloon.png

Adam first appeared in "Bad Beat", which premiered on November 16, 2005. Our favorite adorkable lab tech has officially been with us two years! :D

:lol: Aww an Adam anniversary celebration.

Now, how exactly did you realise it was his two year anniversary Fay, I'm not sure if I should be impressed or scared of your geeky knowledge. :p *ducks*

It was a coincidence, I swear! :lol: I watched "Bad Beat" last night (for Adam, you say? Well, maybe *whistles innocently*). It was the eighth episode of season 2, and we just watched the eighth episode of season 4 the other night. So when I came across the title in that article, I looked on the episode guide for shits and giggles and noticed the date it originally aired--and it just so happens to be the date of today. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back