Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, Adam the Lab Lumberjack... :D His is pretty, and look at the perfectly and precisely shaped beard... *strokes him*

Oh Faylinn, I can't even breath after seeing this pic! It's Adam 100%! And those eyes... just perfect! His eyes are the reason why I "fell in love" with his character the first time.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

mmmmmmmmmm, is it me or just the boy just get hotter every episode?

i mean, damnnnn...i'm loving that lumberjack shirt...i want one

a womans version lmao!

is it me or just the boy just get hotter every episode?
I don't know if he gets hotter or if I just adore him more each time. :p

Lorelai, just so you know, you're not helping me with my obsessive-compulsive macro-making...problem. :p

roflbot-RTtW.jpg

roflbot-1mVV.jpg

roflbot-2r1D.jpg

jajaja, I'm still laughing after seeing the latest pictures you posted. Who could be a vampire now, huh?
Nice work here, Fay!

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

Aww, poor Adam and his chubby cheeks... Or not, how dare people be so mean to the adorable, gorgeous, geeky one! *is outraged*

ny407-000917.png

ny407-000928.png

*leaps on him and snorgles the chubby cheeks* Seriously, he's adorable. Whoever said he had baby fat was stupid--or else she was drunk or it was very dark. :D

Not that there's anything wrong with being chubby--hell, I thought he was chubby at first because all you could see were his chubby cheeks and then several shirts with a shapeless lab coat over them. :lol:

The moral of the story is: we *heart* Adam the way he is, random bimbo at the club, so back up or we'll squirt that narsty stuff he has in that bottle in your eyes. ^_^

ETA: I think I have a problem. :)

roflbot-QcTX.jpg

Hell, yeah! Adam is way adorable! With his puppy eyes and red cheeks... :)
I have never thought of him as being fat, so the "baby fat" coment was over the top. If I could find the girl how said him that I swear that I would cause her such a lot of pain! :devil: juajuajua *Machiavellian laugh*

But, ok, jokes apart. Have you guys ever considered Adam as a fatty? Beacuse I have always seen him as a normal guy.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

No, he's not fat by any definition--in fact, I've seen pictures of AJ and wanted to feed the man a.s.a.p. because he looked so skinny. :p But he has those deliciously pudgy cheeks that can be deceptive if all you see from the neck down is a broad expanse of labcoat. :p

See, not pudgy. :p

image8nq8.gif

And here are the cheeks without a beard to cover them.

He totally needs the beard.

Yeah, sans beard he just looks so very different! I *heart* the beard. :D And he is clearly not fat, but it just goes to show that lab geeks are human too, and this one is a little bit sensitive and self concious. *strokes him* ;)

ny407-001366.png

It's all too much for Adam...

Thanks for the beautiful pics Elsie!

It would be too much for me too, if Mac and Stella would be towering behind me, and I wouldn't have any answers. :lol:

Poor Adam; he's certainly not fat. Let's just hope that Adam will never meet a girl that tells him to shave off the beard! He needs the beard!

Awww, poor Adam! He does not need to worry. Plus, the boy's got game! Didn't he land a Suicide Girl in the past? Plus, Kendall seems to dig him. Adam seems to be quite the lady's man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back