Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...

I was watching the episode of Doctor Who called "The Shakespeare Code" and I noticed that I developed a wee crush on Shakespeare with his beardedness.

Methinks this might be a trend, yes?

But Adam pwns Shakespeare in the smexy beard department, methinks. ;)

(Plus, I'm a bit afraid that Shakespeare's beard will continue to creep down his neck and meet with the advancing tide of chesthair as it moves north. :eek:)

Adam and Shakespeare in that ep kind of remind me of each other!

I could so see Adam doing high school theater, too. Not as a lead, but I could see him as Rosencrantz or Guildenstern... :lol:

They aired 'Risk' on 5US tonight; poor Adam, trying to have a joking conversation with Mac about the nightclub and the fighting fish, and then didn't know how to cover his confusion :eek: :eek: :eek: ! And when he went into all that detail about the shark's tooth and Mac and Lindsay were standing there with a 'What the ****?!' look on their faces. :lol:
Just wanted to give him a hug and tell him it was al going to be OK. :D

peanut said:
^^AJ does have some good facial expressions.
Have you seen The In Crowd?

You know what's funny, I haven't see this whole movie (maybe 10-15 mins of it) and I worked at the movie theatre when it came out. How sad is that? Of course back then I didn't know who AJ was.. That might have something to do with it.

Annwn said:
... poor Adam, trying to have a joking conversation with Mac about the nightclub and the fighting fish, and then didn't know how to cover his confusion ...

Adam's nervousness, primarily around Mac, is one of my favorite things about him. :D He's so impossibly cute when he gets all flustered.

I'm particularly partial to the scene at the end of Stealing Home when he said to Mac "You're gonna catch this guy. I know it.." and says it as though it's something he's wanted to tell Mac for a while and finally worked up the nerve to do it. :lol:

Wow, that quote sounds so familiar! ;) I loved the fangirl-y little grin on his face right before he said "I know it." (And I would know, having just watched the scene. :p) Adam never doubts Mac. ;)

I loved Adam's scenes in "Risk"! He was so cute. 'My friend guadalupia taru-taru disagrees with you' or something like that. :lol: I remember when he mentioned that line on the TV Guide Watercooler interview. *lol* AJ was hilarious on there. :p

I've actually seen The In Crowd--somehow I talked my boyfriend at the time into renting it and we watched it one evening! It was pretty bad, and I confess I don't remember AJ's part, though I might if I saw pics or something.

OK so I didn't think my AJ love could grow anymore after the finale but I watched an episode of Supernatural and AJ was so adorable in it. Jensen Ackles and AJ Buckley in one episode!! Woohee!!

MichelleK said:
OK so I didn't think my AJ love could grow anymore after the finale but I watched an episode of Supernatural and AJ was so adorable in it. Jensen Ackles and AJ Buckley in one episode!! Woohee!!

holy crap I totally agree! the episode with AJ in it is what got me hooked on Supernatural. I totally freaking love that show now. I still <3 CSI:NY like whoa thou.

OK,so I could have put this in the UK series 3 thread...but I wanted to nudge this one back up the list...during my break tonight, guess what was on in the staff canteen??? CSI NY, and guess who came on about two minutes after I walked in - you guessed first time :D :D! Not sure of the title but it's #2 in S3, and there's a mummy or something (people kept talking at me!!!) but I did catch Mac say 'Good work Adam', and Adam's face was a picture :eek: :eek: :eek: - his mouth was opening and closing with nothing coming out....bless!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I loved Adam in that one. Him working with Mac is always priceless. ;) (That was "Not What it Looks Like," by the way. ;))

I'm glad the computer let me in here. It's being an arse and not letting me in some of the threads. Stupid computer. *kicks it* :( When I get home this weekend, I'll have to go looking for the posts it wouldn't let me read. *le sigh*

But bummfluff love forever! :lol:

I also watched that episode two days ago. Just got the DVD with Episode 1-12 from season 3 from England. Yeah, finally I can see at least half of the season - will still take a while until they broadcast it here in Germany.

Loved Adam in that scene too. It really was a nice one!

I'll be able to watch it tonight :D :D (was going to put 'tomorrow' but it's already Thursday!), and really looking forward to it...unless of course my mum decides to talk at me all the way through it!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

*Fay, just as well you put the title in " ", cause I thought you were telling me that it wasn't what it looks like, and I was thinking.. :confused: :confused: :lol: :lol: *

Aww, I have been neglecting this thread. :(

Less than 50 days until more Adam goodness in season 3!! :lol:

I love this picture. (It's the mirror image of the one on his site.)

image7bo6.gif

It's like he's going "yes, I know I am teh sex."

You really are, m'boy, you really are. :p *touches the beard* How many men can rock a beard, I ask you? ;)

And now I'm on his site just to hear the Ray LaMontagne song on there. Good song, Fay likes. ;)

I really like that pic! He takes nice pics in black and white. I guess it's a flattering medium in general, but his pics look really classic.

And he can actually pull off the hat, too! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back