Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faylinn said:
*touches the beard* How many men can rock a beard, I ask you?

*strokes the beard* Yes, the beard is love. :D As are pretty black and white pictures...

Top41 said:
And he can actually pull off the hat, too! ;)

:lol: Without the hat that picture would have been totally hot. Unfortunately with the hat he just looks a bit freaky. He can 'rock a beard' but the hat is just er, wrong. :eek: :p

That is a really nice pic. I'm partial to black and white though. You can focus more of the expressions and lines in a persons face when not distracted by all the pretty colors.

The beard looks good on him. Not too long.

As for the hat, I think it adds a bit of character to the pic. At least he's not trying to rock one of those Federline monstrousities Carmine owns.

Hehe, I made this to post in my friend's MySpace comments, and I thought I'd share. ;)

ajhelmet.gif

:lol:

The interview with Lenkov gives me hope for our favorite lab rat being awesome to watch in season 4--not that I ever doubted Adam! :lol:

Nice picture Fay, thanks for sharing it. :lol:

Faylinn said:
The interview with Lenkov gives me hope for our favorite lab rat being awesome to watch in season 4--not that I ever doubted Adam! :lol:

Oh, that interview made me happy too, thank you Mr Lenkov. :D I love the idea of Adam being the 'go to' guy in the lab, he really is a great character and I think that's a great way of using him. Now if we could just hear a little more of his back story I would be very happy indeed...

From TV Guide online news:

Also per the Reporter, CSI: NY's A.J. Buckley (aka lab tech Adam) has been bumped up to series regular status.

Yay!!! :D :D :D

*waits for Faylinn to bring the confetti*

Congrats to A.J., and yay for us! :D

Nice!! :D

I'm so happy to read that, he sure deserved it.

*joins the party waiting for those confetti*

*Yay* :D

Now I may just be being a bit dumb, clearly being a regular rather than recurring character is great for AJ, but what does that actually mean? Presumably he'll get more screentime, anything else? :confused:

OH, F*CK YES!

rightcele.gif
confetti-1.gif
confetti-3.gif
The_Confetti_Guy_by_Bravepower.gif
fiesta.gif
confetti-4.gif
congrat.gif
confetti-2.gif
confetti2.gif

cupcakecelebration.gif

And macros!

youreallylikeme.gif

We do! And TPTB apparently do too. ;)

fangirlssawitcoming.gif

Oh yeah, we did. :p

*dramatic music*

smallstepandgiantleap.gif

:D :D :D

(I would have posted sooner, but I had to make macros and find confetti icons. :lol:)

ETA: Er, I'm not entirely sure, Elsie. :lol: I'm guessing he'll be in every episode (or nearly every episode, I guess) and we don't have to worry about him randomly disappearing mid-season *cough*Angell*cough*. :D

The beard deserves a place in the title credits, though. :lol: Maybe they'll add AJ and Robert Joy (Hammerback) to the credits this season. *is hopeful* ;)

Faylinn said:
OH, F*CK YES!

Indeed my dear. :D

The beard deserves a place in the title credits, though. :lol: Maybe they'll add AJ and Robert Joy (Hammerback) to the credits this season. *is hopeful* ;)

That is what I was hoping it would mean *is still hopeful*. :D Thanks Fay. And thanks for the lovely Adam pics, he's so beautiful... *sighs*

I love pictures of him--he's good-looking, but not too pretty. ;)

And I loves the beard. :devil:

I was watching "Not What it Looks Like" tonight--oh, I love it when Adam is around Mac. The fangirling is hilarious. :p

He looks so wicked in this picture. :devil: (And you gotta love the hole in his shirt. :lol:)

36do3.jpg

Why do men think it's okay to go out in public with holes in their shirts? AJ, now that you're "salaried" you should hit up Old Navy or something. They have excellent sales.

Hehe, you think that's bad? Here he is wearing the same shirt on a different day--with a headband??? AJ, sweetheart, the Cinderella look doesn't work for you. *lol*

2-5.jpg

Oh, who am I kidding? It's AJ, so that makes it automatically adorable. :lol:

Fay, loved the pics...but I hope teh confetti was environmentally friendly.

*Goes to lie down in a dark room with a cool damp cloth on her forehead...sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back