Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope someone can cap the episode of "Bones." Crying?!?! And getting his ass kicked a bit? Loved it!

(Of course, my family was loud and I missed a lot of it, but I was taping, so I can watch it tomorrow or something. :D)

I figured that Dan's wife would be the victim and that he'd be the obvious suspect, based on MySpace. I even figured that she'd be killed by a knife. But I knew that him being the obvious suspect meant that he probably wasn't the murderer.

I also watched AJ's part on "The District" this morning. Oh goodness, I don't like creepy, crazy pedophile AJ. It was so wrong. :eek: But that's a sign of what a good actor he is. :D

I need to get "Walking Tall 2." I'm told it's full of asshole-y AJ goodness. :lol: I wanna see him play a bad guy! But then, the adorkable lab rat will always be my favorite role for him, I think. ;)

I wasn't totally sure it was him at first but realized it was very quickly. He was definately different than what we're used to seeing...pretty good though and I liked the ep overall. *is big Bones fan too*

I missed it! Got home from work too late. :( Was AJ the killer?

Nope, the best friend did it. I think his character would have been a bit too obvious if he'd been guilty, ya know? The best friend, with her more innocent personality, was far more surprising. I didn't even suspect her, having looked at the MySpace accounts. They set up several motives on there, as well as a few red herrings, and overall I thought the MySpace thing was pretty cool--it gave the viewers a way to get to know the characters before we even saw them. ;)

You'll have to watch for a repeat, Toppy one. :p

^I will! And check out these MySpace pages. I'm glad your boy was innocent! ;)

He had to be innocent! He's been a killer on "CSI" and a crazy pedophile on "The District" and apparently a bad guy in "Walking Tall 2"--it was about time he was just an innocent suspect. :lol:

I think I'm going to re-watch "Bones" since I missed so much of it in my loud house last night. I know the basics of what happened, and knowing the characters beforehand helped, but I still missed stuff. :p

Plus, I can see AJ crying again, which is worth it as far as I'm concerned. :devil:

By the way, I'm definitely looking forward to Adam's part in the NY finale next week! :D :D :D

^^Most definitely. I can't wait to see how his character reacts to being held hostage. It should be a stellar performance.

I'm definately warming to Adam, I say more, more, more Adam for season four, He's definately made Adam a great character I hope we learn more about him- backstory writers backstory...

Of course I didn't find these until 5 minutes before I have to leave for work, grr. But lookie what I found:

221215.jpg

221220.jpg

I will be back after work to post more pics and to give y'all links to the pics for your own use!
MWAH! *blows kisses*

Hello, all! I’m back! Below are some links to more pics. I posted the best screencaps out of the bunch (best clarity, expressions, etc). Below I have posted the link to the gallery I found them in, in case you wanted to check the rest out! Enjoy! *wanders off to bed, dreaming of icon-making*

At the restaurant before being told his ‘wife’ is dead:
first intro pic
second intro pic

They take him to the kitchen to speak with more privacy:
definitely not attired as a lab geek
crying pic from above 1
crying pic from above 2
emotional distress 1
emotional distress 2
emotional distress 3

The scene where AJ’s character lunged at Booth, and Booth pinned him to the counter:
sitting at counter
being accused
first part of pin

221421.jpg

221423.jpg

tousled after released from struggle

Bones Fans Online Gallery where I found whole ep screencaps

Awww, pooor thing, I just wanted to hug him... *sniff* those "emotional distressed" pictures show up once again what a good actor he is.

Thanks for sharing!!

mercy, you're the best. :)
I didn't get to see the 'Bones' episode, so those pics made my day.

*sits back and enjoys lovely AJ pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back