Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing that Adam would be in every episode would make me a very happy bunny. :D He never fails to entertain, and AJ just hits it out of the park with every scene.

I *heart* AJ! :lol: Bummfluff love forever! :p

I'm so pissed at myself, though--I wrote down that the episode of "The District" with AJ on it was coming on this morning at 7 am on A&E, and then missed it--and I was really looking forward to it! I saw the clip on his website and definitely wanted to see him in such a different role than Adam.

"The District" airs on another channel here, so I'm sure that episode will eventually come around, but I wish I hadn't forgotten about it this morning. *pout*

A little bit of pretty to hold me over:

AJBuckley-1.jpg

*sigh* *fans self*

lovely pic.

You know, maybe we will be very happy bunnies soon. :D
just maybe TPTB will listen to our wonderful reviews of AJ and put him in every eppie. wouldn't that be lovely? :)

Ok I'll say from the start I'm not an Adam fan, however, I thought I'd pop in to let you know here in Aus the other night we had a repeat of a S1 Supernatural ep(cause it's easter this weekend and most shows are repeated) and who would you guess popped up ... A.J, as an "adorkable" movie buff with his mate trying to make it big by filming a spirit that just about made mince meat out of them. I had to look twice and three times before realising it was him as he also wore glasses.

And I have to say, in a scene where he's standing in the same shot as Jared and Jensen ... A.J's a short arse. I couldn't believe how small he looked :eek: :lol: oh well.

Ok I'll say from the start I'm not an Adam fan
It's ok, we won't throw stones at you. :) *flicks a pebble* Oopsie! ;) I kid, I kid.

I saw part of that episode of Supernatural. Oh AJ, how I love thee. :lol: He was such a little dork.

He's not short!...He's just closer to my height. :lol:

ETA: OMG! :lol: I was watching "Bones" and they showed a commercial for an online thing for the May 9th episode and I swear, I was like "that's AJ!" It was a little picture, but I knew it was him. ;) So I went to fox.com to check it out, and sure enough, he's one of the potential victims/suspects for the May 9th thing. Here's a link to the page on fox.com. There's a link to a fake MySpace for the character. This should be interesting. :p

Yeah Fay ... I knew that little short arse would be perfect for you height wise ... so when you get to L.A you can make short little babies with accents and facial growth and we'll all oooh and ahhh ... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*throws back pebble*

Fay said: Here's a link to the page on fox.com. There's a link to a fake MySpace for the character. This should be interesting.

Very interesting, Fay. You're the best. *bowing down*
I checked out the fake myspace, and don't know what to think? Are we supposed to check them all out to 'solve the case', or what? His character name is a riot, btw. :lol:

:lol: I love Bones! I'm so excited now...

That is a great picture, I liked the myspace page, and the pictures were funny (and kind of cute too). Interesting idea from the Bones marketing/publicity people. ;)

I saw another commercial about the episode of "Bones" that AJ is going to be in. :p I hope he's a suspect and not the victim. :lol:

In case anybody is reading this thread and not the Fan Project thread, I wanted to point out that I've extended the deadline to May 31st (tentatively). So that gives everyone an extra month to come up with a page to send for the scrapbook. :) I hadn't considered that people would be involved with school stuff this month (since I'm not in school anymore), so hopefully the extra time will let more people participate. :D

^^ :lol: Great picture!
You guy probably know this all ready but AJ Buckley was in an CSI:Crime Scene Investigation. It was the episode 'Crow's Feet' I noticed his name in the credits. Correct me if I'm wrong but his character turned out to be the killer. :eek: I could be mistaken as I had a hard time recognizing him without the beard.

Yep, he was the baddie. I don't know why, but I always find it hilarious when he doesn't have the beard. :lol: I just want to pinch his chubby wittle cheeks! ;) I saw a video on MySpace that had a clip of him from "Disturbing Behavior" and he was fighting this other guy. *snort* His expression was kind of evil, but the chubby cheeks ruined it for me. :p

But "Crow's Feet" comes on Spike on April 30th if you guys want to check it out. I've already left myself a reminder so I can watch it. :lol:

hello everyone

i am new to this tread. so just wanted to introduce myself. I really like the AJ character..felt bad for him in tonight's epi :(..but he is sooo cute

^^yeah, Mac should have apologized to Adam, but you know he won't. :mad:

Welcome to the thread. You should participate in the fan project. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back