Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do get several Adam scenes tonight! He seems a little frustrated when he is unable to find the answers for the CSI's, but he is entertaining nonetheless. I like it when he gets flustered and stumbles in his speech and all. Oh, and the spatter pattern thing A.J. mentioned in his interview? It is just a small part of the scene, but the actors seem a bit stilted for a few lines. So they were able to pull it off professionally, but you can tell how much more at ease they were when the conversation moved on!

I'm glad Adam was in this episode. He was definitely one of the best parts. :D

:eek: I looked today and saw that I made the first LJ post about the fan project on March 2nd and here it is March 21st and I haven't gotten the guidelines posted yet. I'm sorry about that, especially since this means that the book won't get sent out in time to be there before the hiatus. So I don't know when he'll get it. However, I'm sure he'll love it whenever he gets it. :D

Anyway, I didn't have good luck finding a scrapbook until the other day. I'm definitely going to order the Travel Album, probably tomorrow. I'll have the guidelines submitted to MrsG in the next few days so that she can go ahead and make a thread. I know the size of the scrapbook pages, so I don't need to have it here to give everyone the information. I don't know how long to make the deadline for, though...

...Project? I have to, er, consider participating? *looks around*

But what happened to Adam tonight? It's the first time I ever recall seeing him stumped. Maybe the boy was running a fever...

It was great, however, to have him in the episode. Hopefully we'll see him again in the last couple of episodes. :)

I think we can forgive the poor boy for not having any idea what a nipple marker is. :lol: I love how he and Danny were just like 'Uhhhhh....' and Lindsay comes in and tells them. :lol:

I really want to rewatch his scenes because he was the highlight of the episode for me (yet again ;)), aside from the Danny-Flack stuff at the beginning. :p

I re-watched "Bad Beat" yesterday, once just watching and then again with the commentary on. It was great to hear that the writer and director enjoyed AJ's first episode. ;) You know, I was thinking that Adam wasn't as nervous last season, but he actually was. :p You gotta love him. :lol:

I think we can forgive the poor boy for not having any idea what a nipple marker is.
Psh, hell no. That man is supposed to know all about the wonderful world of nipple markers. He shouldn't need a woman of all things to tell him what it is. :lol:

Though I now like how my roommate goes, "Oh Christ" whenever Adam pops on. She doesn't understand his adorkableness. :(

But I've never gotten around to watching any of the episodes with commentary on. I really should at some point.

SimplyBlue, I love the word 'adorkableness'; it really does describe his charm!

I bring 3x19 screencaps from rutta's gallery!

While discussing prints on the broken wine bottle

The 'boys' are confused about the nipple marker:
804.png

Adam after Lindsay explains it to them (I love this picture):
821.png

*mouth moves without sound*...How in the world can someone not understand the appeal of Adam?!?! :eek: I mean, come on, he's...Adam! :lol:

Love the pictures, thanks for sharing them, mercy. ;) He's too adorkable ( ;) ) for words. :p

I ordered the scrapbook last night, and I'm writing up the guidelines for the fan project as we speak (I came in here to see something :lol:). So they should be posted in the not-too-distant-future. :D

Adorkable is definately the right word to describe the appeal of Adam. I like 'geeky' too, and I think in the first linked picture he has really geeky hair! :lol:

He's so cute, and those pics are great, he has such beautiful eyes. *fangirlish squee over*. ;)

Great news about the project Fay, I'm so glad you managed to find a scrapbook in the end. :)

Loving the pics, ladies. It always makes my day to see new pics of AJ ;)

I wonder if his beard would tickle. :lol:
hehehe

Adorkable is one of my favorite words! :D Definitely a good one to describe Adam. :lol:

*mouth moves without sound*...How in the world can someone not understand the appeal of Adam?!?! :eek: I mean, come on, he's...Adam. :lol:
I know! That's basically what I did. I flailed my arms in the direction of the TV for a bit and managed to sputter, "...But it's Adam." :lol: No, I didn't manage to defend his characterhood with positive traits and praises -- I just lumped it all together in the "It's Adam" factor. :p

But adorkable really does describe Adam's charm. Unfortunately I can't claim the word's invention -- I think it might have been Fay or detect (maybe it was someone else, I can't remember :eek:).

Though hopefully with this potential though unlikely character shake up in NY, Adam will be listed among the main credits. :D

SimplyBlue said:
Though hopefully with this potential though unlikely character shake up in NY, Adam will be listed among the main credits. :D
I'm getting the feeling I missed something... what'd I miss?

^It's from the spoiler thread. Just a rumor at this point that there might be cast shake ups at NY and Miami.

Adam in the main credits would rock. His popularity kind of reminds me of Greg's on CSI in the beginning...a character that was initially just recurring but was so popular with the fans and writers both that he eventually made it to regular status.

I didn't manage to defend his characterhood with positive traits and praises -- I just lumped it all together in the "It's Adam" factor.
Aww. *pet pet* It's alright, I guess it might be hard if you're faced with someone who doesn't understand the Adam appeal. I haven't had to deal with such a situation yet, luckily. :p

As for who said 'adorkable' first, I couldn't begin to tell you--we've all adopted it into our vocabulary, though, so it's all good. :lol:

Having Adam in the main credits would be awesome--so long as they don't ruin what makes him Adam. Moving Greg to the field caused the character to lose some of what I loved about him, and I'd hate to see the same thing happen to Adam. Leave him in the lab, I say! :lol:

Having Adam in the main credits would be awesome--so long as they don't ruin what makes him Adam. Moving Greg to the field caused the character to lose some of what I loved about him, and I'd hate to see the same thing happen to Adam. Leave him in the lab, I say!

Agreed. Greg lost a lot of his appeal when they moved him into the field. I say leave Adam where he is and give him a more definite part in the show. Besides, they already moved Sheldon into the field. They need a loveable main character in the lab b/c a lot of the work done happens in the lab--not just the field.

Or, ya know, just seeing him in every episode would make me happy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back