Adam/AJ #3 - AdamRoss.Edu

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Stepherweps, Nov 2, 2009.

1. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

2. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

It was a really interesting article/interview. Thanks for posting the link.

I found some pictures from The Battlefield Celebrity Bracket Challenge (from 18th february). It was quite many pictures actually, so I will only post some of them. I will post one huge picture as a temptation. The rest will be posted as thumbnails, so click on them to see a bigger picture:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Aww, thanks for posting the pics! I don't know, but I think he looks always so adorable in those pictures. I better don't recall Adam's 'playstation' comment or I won't be able to stop laughing again. :lol: He had some awesome scene in the last episode.

4. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I agree with you. He always looks so adorable (not only in pictures though). It's almost like I wanna go and hug him if he was around, just because he is so cute and often such a dork too.

It's too late for me. I did get a flashback now when you mentioned the playstation comment. It was so hilarious, and typical for Adam. Impossible to dislike the guy then. Especially when he felt that he needed to defend himself with saying these games are very realistic :lol: It was not the only awesome scene in that episode though. I loved how he stole Danny's "boom-moment", and became embarrassed. We need more fantastic and comical Adam-moments in CSI New York.

5. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I love the way Adam looks when he is either caught dancing in the lab or when he's shocked (like when Lindsay grabbed him, that face was pure brilliance :lol: ).

:lol: Aww, I'm sorry. This scene was just too cute. And guess what? His explanation was exactly what my brother used once! I was going to a driving school and he told me it can't be that hard because he is playing racing games on computer all the time which are very realistic as well. Seems like my brother and Adam think alike. :lol: The Boom scene was totally cool as well. I have to say Adam working with Danny and Lindsay was fun. I missed that. It reminded me of A Daze Of Wine And Roaches from season 3. And I fully agree with you, Adam needs to show this funny side a lot more. You remember the moment from Sex, Lies And Silicone, how amazed he was by that doll? :lol:

6. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Yeah, I love when he is caught doing something he shouldn't do. Then it doesn't matter if he is dancing with scientists (aka dancing in the lab), have funs with paper airplanes, sits in front of a computer/tv and works and do something hilarious (just like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlKLSaSc28g&feature=related). :guffaw:

I like him when he is shocked too, or when he is really nervous. Remember that episode when Flack had problems with his sister. Her car was used in a crime (I think), and he went to tell Flack first (and not Mac, which Adam is supposed to do). Later, he talks to Mac at Mac's office to talk about it. And start saying things like: "I would tell you first if it was your sister. Do you have a sister?". Then Mac got a phone call and leaves the office, which makes Adam believe that the conversation went well as Mac didn't say anything before he left the room :lol: Or in 4x15 when Adam admires a serial killer. But when he sees how Mac reacts, he has to say that the killer is very evil :lol: I can mention more situations where Adam has been nervous around Mac, which always is hilarious. But that's just my opinion.

Hahaha, yeah I loved how he reacted when he saw that doll. It was priceless :lol:

It has been many great Adam-scenes in the past. I miss it, and want more scenes like that.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
  7. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:guffaw:Oh, that scene from the clip!!! That was so fantastic! And I remember the scene where he admired the serial killer. Like you said, he often gets that embarrassed with Mac. Like when Stella suggested Danny and Lindsay should name their child Mac and Adam laughed and then said it was a good name. :lol: We need more of that. We could make an endlessly long list of funny moments. :lol: But I also love it when Adam is serious, like in that scene with the boy from...The Party Is Over (or how that episode was called).

8. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

You are right, that episode is called 'The Party's Over'. It was so great to see how he did care for that boy, and tried to cheer him up by saying things that the boy's mother really believed in him (and so on). It was so sweet. Even found a fanvideo dedicated to Adam and that episode -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RilVWO_arV8

And yeah, it has been many funny moments in the past.

Oh, I found the Adam/Mac/Flack scenes that I talked about earlier: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hENNmLtggyI&feature=related

More favourites:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilRs4etUj34&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwCw6WOUuAg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hawmOVja54

Okay, I think I will stop right there.

9. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I think he did awesome work with questioning the boy, but also how he got him out of where he was hiding. He is very good with children. Thanks for posting all the videos, I really have to watch them all. ;)

ETA: :lol: The clip with Danny was so funny as well! Adam is just cute, isn't he? :lol: Now you only have to find me the scene with Lindsay and I'm happy. :lol:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
  10. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I also liked how the boy waited all day long at the police station, asking for Adam. As he only wanted to talk to Adam, and no one else. Even if it took a long time before people understood who the boy was talking about. As no Adam worked at the police station.

I am sorry for my video spam here tonight (if I can call it video spam? Link/youtube spam maybe?). But I just had to share them as it's great Adam moments. Hard to only ignore them or just post one or very few once you got me started ;)

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Don't you apologize! I watched them all. :D So thanks to you!

Oh yes. That really warmed my heart. Okay, no one knew he meant Adam. But when they knew...I think it's a good feeling for Adam that the boy wanted to talk to only him because he trusted in him. I think it's because he knows how to talk to children without scaring them or without giving them the feeling it's a bad thing to talk to him.

12. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

You have to explain which Lindsay scene you talked about earlier? I don't think I remember it? Was it from the same episode? Adam and Lindsay? Sorry, but many questions popped into my head. But I totally agree, the clip with Danny was very amusing. They had more awesome scenes in that episodes, sadly I could not find them on youtube :(

13. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

The one from Greater Good where she was in labor.

Oh yeah, there seem to be awesome scenes in every episode. I have to say though I was incredibly happy for Adam when he showed them all how good he is when he had to play Second Life for Mac. I love how he had to be the one who did this huge fight. And he was so cute when he won. :lol:

14. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Oh, you were talking about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ_AEPDt0Tk

It's a long clip, but it shows more Adam moments. Like when he talks to Danny at the hospital. I even loved how he made a bet on how long time it would go before the baby is born. Hawkes thinks Adam was a weirdo when Adam told him about the bet. Hahaha. I loved it.

And I agree with you about Down In The Rabbit Hole, where he played Second Life. It must be the best Adam-related episode so far. Especially as he was really important there.

15. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:guffaw:The bet! I totally forgot about the bet, although I watched the episode on Monday. Hawkes's reaction was funny. 'That's kind of a personal question, Adam.'. :lol: And I agree, the scene with Danny was cute. When Danny said Lindsay was huge and Adam was like 'whoa'. :lol: Thanks for the clip btw. The more Adam I watch the more I like him. ;)

I agree with you 100% on the Second Life episode. Adam totally got to shine here. No one could play the game as good as him, he fully understood what to do. They would have been lost without his knowledge and his ability to play the game.