Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I agree with you Cyn, looks like we're going to get a plenty fix of Adam in the prem, hehe, I'm happy to see that he's going to be around. :adore: Lets hope for many droolworthy scenes to come. ;) I'm also warming to the newbie, I really hope that her and Adam are going to have a banterous relationship like he did with Kendall, and like you said, they seem to be friends outside of the show, so I hope that relationship will be mirrored on screen. :D

Oh, I agree, a banterous relationship with Heylen (I'm not adjusting to her new name lol I still call her Kaye LOL) would be awesome! :D Do you think Adam will try to "compete" with her like he did with Kendall about the music box? :lol: My personal perception of them is that they are both young and competitive so that can totally lead to interesting banters. Specially if Heylen is the kind of gal that believes in some kind of feminism discourse like "nowadays, woman can do everything, watch me go" lol

perlnoir said:
Bon courage alors, puis quand on aime, on ne compte pas mdr!

Hahaha! Oh non, on ne compte pas! On dit aussi que l'amour ne voit pas mais je peut te dire qu'avec AJ c'est une autre histoire :lol:

Oh gosh I'd love for them to have a relationship like that... :adore: I loved how Adam's relationship with Kendall always envolved them competing with one and other, I'd love for them to have a realationship like that, it provided great comic relief, something that I think we need a little more of in NY... Hehe, I think it would be interesting seeing Adam compete with a strong woman... I can imagine him being a little bit intimidated by her, and backing down and agreeing with anything she said... :lol: Hehe, that would be cute, but for once I'd love to see Adam stick up for himself, especially if he knew himself to be in the right, I think that would make an awesome scene too.

:lol: I thought you guys might get a kick out of this picture. I found this on flickr, not really sure what it is. But it looks maybe like one of the Supernatural Comic Con photo ops. Really made me giggle *and hope that Supernatural has another episode with Ghostfacers :D*

Haha that's totally adorable, thanks so much for posting it Nikky. :D He's playing a CSI, haha, that actually made me laugh out loud, so cute. :adore:

One member (lindsay) post this interview in my forum!
AJ BUCKLEY
NEW YORK STATE OF MIND
by: Lisa Steinberg
noth.gif

Q. What are some of the recent projects that you've been working on?
A. I've got a movie coming out in the winter called Skateland with Ashley Greene and Shiloh Fernandez. It's a coming of age story set in the 70s/80s around this roller rink in Texas. My character owns the roller rink which happens to be called Skateland. It's this little independent film that I did last year and I really responded to the script and I am really excited that the film is going to be coming out.
Q. What was it like working with director Anthony Burns?
A. Really cool! Anthony Burns and Heath Freeman, Heath Freeman wrote it, those guys are just a bunch of good ole boys from Texas. Texans are some of the best people, they're just good people. It was a very laid back shoot and it was great to get out of the lab and really immerse myself in something else.
Q. What can you tell us is new this season on "CSI: NY" and with your character?
A. The season opener of the show opens with a bang to say the least. It explores the death of Angel and what people go through after her death. Mentally and emotionally what they do and what happened after that moment. I think this whole new season, for every character, we're going into the intricacies and peeling back the layers and having a better understanding of how these characters tick. Science will always be a huge character in the show but I think we're fortunate being in season six the audience cares about the characters and really wants to go inside their mind a little bit. We're on episode six right now and the scripts are just phenomenal this year for everybody. I get some love, Adam finally gets some love after five years, I can't say with who but I get some love.

Q. Where do you continue to draw from for your portrayal of Adam?
A. My inner dork! I am a dork at heart and I am always laughing at myself. I would say my inner dork is where Adam comes from.

Q. What about your role as Adam continues to challenge you?
A. I would say making science funny. "CSI: NY" is not a comedy by any means, but I am always told to make it funny. The challenge would be making a procedural drama funny.
Q. How does the cast continue to maintain such great chemistry together after six seasons?

A. I think it's how it's all run, between Pam Veasey and Peter Lenkov and all of the writers and everybody from there down, I think is just a really close group. Eddie, Hill, Carmine, and myself have become really good friends over the last couple of years. I really noticed it when I came back from break this year and saw everybody and realized how much I had missed them and how important everyone was to me. That goes right across the board to the crew, I was genuinely really excited to see everyone.

Q. How much input do you have when it comes to the writing and actions of your character?
A. Sam has an open door policy if you've got ideas and input. It's a really free environment as far as if you have ideas or concepts or feel like you want to take your character in a certain direction, they're always open to hearing it. I'd say I have a fair amount as far as if I don't like something, or if I am not particularly happy with something, which has never happened. I've always liked where Adam is going and I would just say we always meet in the middle.

Q. Why do you think viewers continue to tune in and watch the show?
A. I just think it's a really well oiled machine and these types of shows seem to withstand time, they just seem to last. I just think a lot has to do with the writing, it really come down to the writing and how they come up with it. Then the performances of the actors, I've been really fortunate to work with the actors on our show like Gary and Carmine, just really solid and well seasoned actors.

Q. Where can people go online to keep up with you and your upcoming projects?
A. They can go to www.ajbuckley.net.
Q. What would you like to say to your fans and supporters?
A. It means everything and I am flattered when I hear even word that there are fans out there. I'm like, "Really? That's so cool!" Thanks.

source: http://starrymag.com/content.asp?ID=4550&CATEGORY=INTERVIEWS

PERL!!!!!!!! Je ne te remercierai jamais assez!!! Merci! Merci! Merci! Merci! Merci!x100000! Et je te refile au moins 20 caisses de letchi! LOL ;)

Science will always be a huge character in the show but I think we're fortunate being in season six the audience cares about the characters and really wants to go inside their mind a little bit.
You bet we care!!! I'm relieved to hear him say that, though. I was worried we wouldn't have much of "character peeling" for S6! :lol:

I get some love, Adam finally gets some love after five years, I can't say with who but I get some love.
Ok, he seems really excited about this, no? :lol:

My inner dork! I am a dork at heart and I am always laughing at myself. I would say my inner dork is where Adam comes from.
Oh, I would say so too. :adore: Never change, AJ! Never!

Quick Edit...

I was thinking. AJ mentioned Adam gets some lovin'. Hill said he'd be having some too. In the promo video, we see Stella with the boobage showing. Libido and hormones rush, anyone? LOL All work and no play makes our CSIs dull scientists.

Thanks so much for the interview Perl, it's adorable, I always love AJ's interviews, he just appears as being so down to earth and sweet. :D I'm exciting to hear that Adam gets some lovin' this season. :adore: I'm also excited to hear that there's going to be more character development this season, that one thing I loved about last season, and I'm happy to hear that it's going to be develed into further, I love hearing more about the characters background. I also thought it was so cute, how he talked about his friendships with Eddie, Hill and Carmine, he's just such a sweetie. :adore: Hehe, and I agree, he needs to keep channeling his inner dork, we need lots more adorkableness. :adore:

Thanks a lot for posting the interview perlnoir :D

I get some love, Adam finally gets some love after five years, I can't say with who but I get some love.
Ok, he seems really excited about this, no? :lol:

My inner dork! I am a dork at heart and I am always laughing at myself. I would say my inner dork is where Adam comes from.
Oh, I would say so too. :adore: Never change, AJ! Never!

Quick Edit...

I was thinking. AJ mentioned Adam gets some lovin'. Hill said he'd be having some too. In the promo video, we see Stella with the boobage showing. Libido and hormones rush, anyone? LOL All work and no play makes our CSIs dull scientists.

We are just as excited as he is!:lol:..I can't wait to see him in a love situation.
We adore Adam as the ''science geek'' and it is good to know that,that comes from AJ himself.

As I've already said in another thread promos are most of the time misleading and what we believe it's going to happen never does!:lol:..It's good that both Adam and Hawkes get some loving but I don'treally see it happening with Stella ..We will see;)

I'm with you Athens, I can't wait to see Adam in a relationship of some sort, he's just such an adorkable character, I think he'd make a really cute boyfriend, I think he'd be really romantic, but not in an obvious way... It's going to be interesting to see his dorkiness in a relationship. :adore: But I mean come on, what's not to love, any girl would be lucky to have him. :D

From the Promo Vid it looked like Stella & Adam in one room and Adam lookin' very happy...But then again I could be wrong LOL:lol::guffaw:

Haha, yep I've seen the promo... I'm really hoping that it's mean to be deceptive, that's really not something that I like the idea of... :lol: I'm really excited for seeing Adam's love intrest next season, it's going to be an interesting storyline. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back