Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Dang. I wish I had the Disney Channel :( Or I'll try to find his scenes on YouTube... lol

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

We can thank Debbie (Ghawazee) for posting some spoiler pics from 6.01 in the Smacked thread... There are a few that I thought you guys would appreciate...

CSI's and Adam
    Stella, Hawkes and Adam.
    Adam and the newbie.
    Adam.

Well from the pics we can see that Adam's going to be ok after the blast. From the look on his face in a few of these pics, it looks like he's going to have a crush on the newbie... I really hope that it's going to lead to more of his dorkiness. :adore:

Enjoy. :D

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  3. Cyn-B-Demented

About the spoiler pictures... I want to comment inside the spoiler thingy but I don't know how to do it :( I tried but neigh.

4. Stepherweps

Cyn, to add a spoiler tags you must put [*spoiler=Inserts what the spoiler is about here] The spoiler goes here. [/spoiler] I hope this helps. Oh and remember to remove the * ;)

5. Mad_Maxine

Mad_Maxine Dead on Arrival

the first two turn out looking really strange for me ... I have no reason why, but they're all green and pink like a video with a bad codec.

But the last two are cute :) ... hope Adam gets a new lady friend :lol:

6. Cyn-B-Demented

Thanks, Steph! :D I thought that's what I did and it didn't work then but now it works like magic. Must be something you did lol

It seems like there's definitively some flirtatious vibe going on between our Adam and Heylen! Or that's what I'm feeling by the way they smile and look at each other. But I can't blame the newbie; who could resist Adam?! Adorable, funny, good looking, intelligent, geeky, dances in the lab... :lol: Though I wouldn't be surprised if he is interested in her, she kinda has the same apparence Kendall has.

Oh, and let me share my outrage with you, guys! I was watching eTalk tonight, and they were sort of doing a Canada special because of all the upcoming festivals here in Canada and they did a "Proud to be Canadian" list of artists for music, acting, fashion, etc... and AJ Buckley didn't made it for acting! C'MON! He's a fantastic actor, very versatile, and he's part of the Canadian Coallition in LA! How does that not qualify him to be on that list?! Seriously. I'll have to send them a letter and tell them that he better be on their next Canadian Whatever List. /rant :lol:

7. Stepherweps

I'm with you, it does seem that there is going to be some flirting going on between Adam and Heylen, although I'm not sure it's going to come to anything, I'm thinking, that it's going to be a situation when Adam gets all shy around her everytime he sees her, and messes up his words... I don't think it's going to another Kendall situation... Although, it would be really cute to see him trying to show off again, like he did aroudn Kendall, that was super cute. I just hope that it means we're going to get to see more of the adorkable Adam that we all love.

Hmm... That's kinda odd... Hmm... Maybe they were classifying AJ as being an Irish actor rather than being Canadian, seeing as he was born in Ireland..? Who knows... Aww well, their loss for leaving out such an awesome Actor as AJ...

Oh, and while I remember, welcome to Adam/AJ Maxine, it's always nice to have new Adam lovers. :D You can call me Steph by the way. :D

8. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

9. Stepherweps

Oh my... Carrie, have I told you before that you're awesome? Well let's just reignstate it... ;) Thanks so much for those gorgeous pics, I for one hadn't saw them before, so thanks for posting them... You're right, even with a watermark his looks great. :adore:

10. Cyn-B-Demented

Ah, yeah, maybe it's his Irish-ness that got him kicked off the list lol But still. He's just so proud to be Canadian!!! :( And as a Canadian, I'm proud of AJ and what he has accomplished lol Oh well, I guess I'm too much of a fan ... lol :rolleyes: :lol:

Oh no, I didn't mean anything would happen between Heylen and Adam like it did with Kendall. I was saying that I kinda see why Adam would have a crush, even the slightest, because Kendall and Heylen have the same looks. It just seems consistent to me on that point. But like you, I can't wait for adorkable Adam moments X3 And because she's a newbie, I kinda see Adam trying to impress her with his eclectic knowledge!

Thank you so much for the pictures, egeria!!! Never seen them before now and oh yes he does look fiiiiine! :drool:

Don't know where this picture is from but ... that's the least important thing when you look at it, right? :lol:

[​IMG]

11. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

That is a adorably handsome and hilarious picture of AJ!
    I give him a 9.5/10 on the outfit, it fits him so nice and everything...:devil:

LOL, sorry, my mind went to the gutter for a bit!
    But yay, thanks Cyn. :D

12. Stepherweps

Don't worry Cyn, I get what you were meaning about the whole Adam/Heylen thing. :D Thanks so much for that gorgeous pic by the way. :adore: He looks adorable in it, and like Nat, I'm really liking his outfit. :D

Haha Cyn, like you say your love for AJ is added to by him being Canadian, I like my love for him is added to because of his Irish roots, hehe, he's really from just down the road (about 100 miles) from me. :D

13. Cyn-B-Demented

Phew, sorry girls, I disappeared momentarily!

Nat, I'd give him a 10 for the outfit just because he's not wearing those "Douchebag T-shirts" :guffaw: My distaste for these shirts is immense.

Steph, only 100 miles?! Damn! Maybe one day you'll bump into him when he'll come visit his family!!! :eek::D

14. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Again by anthony in my forum

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 19, 2009
  15. Cyn-B-Demented

Encore une fois, merci beaucoup pour ces magnifiques photos, Perlnoir!!! Et un gros merci à Anthony de nous les faire partager :D

Love all the pictures. He looks so full of joy, life... or he's just naturally hyper xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.