Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

De rien c'est avec plaisir, de plus qu'est ce que c'est agréable de lire sans avoir à traduire! :guffaw:

2. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

:guffaw:Oh, je te comprends, chère! Ça peut devenir lourd à la longue lol

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Perlnoir, those pictures are the cutest, thanks so much for posting them. :adore: I love the one where he's giving the thumbs up, but the rest of them are adorable too, that smile just makes me melt into a puddle of goo... :adore: Adorable... Thanks so much again. :D

4. adamandeva

adamandeva Witness

Perlnoir nice pics :drool::drool::drool::drool:

5. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

6. Cyn-B-Demented

I looooved that interview with Sara! She seems like a very nice person. Can't wait to meet her character. Stella seems to have good rapports with her so far, with the small scene we saw...

AJ's dorkness is absolutely adorable. Love his big grin too. His smile and laugh are contagious!

7. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Yeah, she seems great! Aj is extra!

8. Cyn-B-Demented

Perl!! What's up! :D

Hahaha, oh yes. Extra everything. Extra cool, extra funny, extra cute, extra handsome, ... :lol: Je ne me souviens plus c'est quoi l'aliment d'AJ sur le forum CSI-Le Forum, mais j'en prendrais bien en extra :lol:;) (OK, je sors. Il est tard ici alors, il faut excuser ma folie... lol)

9. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Aj est le letchi mdr, j'espère que tu aimes!

10. Stepherweps

Thanks so much for that PA. :D Hehe, I'm with you guys, AJ's dorkiness is so cute. :adore: He really is the definition of adorkable. :adore: I love seeing his interviews, he always seems like a really down to earth and fun loving guy. It was sweet to see him showing the newbie around... :adore: I'm hoping for lots of Adam scenes next season. :adore:

11. Cyn-B-Demented

MDR! À force d'en manger, je vais finir par aimer le goût :rolleyes::lol:

Hahaha, you are right, he is the definition of adorkable. That's why he can play Adam so well :adore: They definitively share that in common :lol:

Aw man, can't wait for the season to begin to have some Adam on Wednesdays again. :p

12. Stepherweps

I'm with you Cyn, I can't wait for the new season, for my Adam fix. :adore: I've been missing out on my weekly Adam fix for the past few months. :D It'll be nice to have some new scenes to drool over. I can't wait to see more of his adorkableness. :adore:

13. Cyn-B-Demented

Hahaha! And drooling there will be! :lol: Just with the promo pics, we can tell that we're going to be dehydrated by the end of the show :lol: and now that I saw that interview with AJ and Sarah, and had a glimpse of her interaction with Stella, I'm kinda warming up to Heylen (sp?) and can't wait to see how the actors' friendship will play on-screen! :D Well, friendship.. they did seem to get along for that interview at least lol

14. Stepherweps

Yep, I agree with you Cyn, looks like we're going to get a plenty fix of Adam in the prem, hehe, I'm happy to see that he's going to be around. :adore: Lets hope for many droolworthy scenes to come. ;) I'm also warming to the newbie, I really hope that her and Adam are going to have a banterous relationship like he did with Kendall, and like you said, they seem to be friends outside of the show, so I hope that relationship will be mirrored on screen. :D

15. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Bon courage alors, puis quand on aime, on ne compte pas mdr!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.