Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

That is sooooo awesome Ciara! I'm even more jealous now you showed me... :lol: He's such a cutie, he seems to be such a sweet down to earth guy in real life... In many ways he seems to be a lot like Adam in character. :adore: You're so lucky getting me to meet him, be sure to get a pic of him for me. ;)

2. Elaine3

Elaine3 Victim

Yeah it's me - hello *waves at C*

3. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

Hey you! Why didn't you tell me about this place? More people to share the love!!

I will try and get as many pics as I can. Bit sad cos my video camera has died leaving me without the means to adequately record his awesomeness over the weekend, but I'll do what I can with my digital camera :D

4. Elaine3

Elaine3 Victim

5. Stepherweps

Aww, that's an adorable picture too Elaine. I'm so jealous of you guys, but I hope that you both have an awesome time when you go to meet him again. I'd love to meet him... I wish he'd come to Northern Ireland, hehe that would be so awesome, heck, I'd even settle for him coming to Ireland and I could make a trip to see him... *Sighs* Come on AJ, come back to your native country to see all your adoring fans back here...

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I remember someone posting about the Hell Hounds convention when it was first announced. I did consider going, as I live in York, but have decided against it. Have a great time, ladies! :)

7. Elaine3

Elaine3 Victim

Thank you, :) if you change your mind I think tickets will still be avaliable to buy at the event, they are even offering a basic package which is cheaper but only includes the parties and stage talks (autos and photos are extra) if you are interested follow the link http://www.rogueevent.co.uk/hellhounds/index.html

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I was so glad to see Adam back this week, and AJ had such great material to work with! :D

AdamRoss.edu indeed :adore:

9. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I loved that part, but it was even more hilarious when he started to sing right after that. I couldn't stop laughing :lol:

10. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

Me neither : D

He's so adorable XD

11. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

He's both adorable and comical. You forgot the last word there haha. By the way, saw that you're from Norway. I think it's awesome.

By the way, found some new photos. Haven't seen them here yet, so thought I could show these ones.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Stepherweps

Thanks for the new pics Vildis, they are so cute, AJ's looking really hot these days. ;)

Hehe, and I'm with you guys, Adam was awesome in the last ep, he was back to the old Adam that we all know and love. Adamross.edu, was priceless... :lol: I loved when he started singing, it was like back in the old days when he did stuff like that and Mac always got annoyed with him, so cute. :adore:

13. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Well, while speaking of the old Adam; he was back now when he was teasing Danny too. You could see it early in the latest episode. Adam has a special of teasing Danny. Like episode 16 from season 5 and those bird scenes hahaha. (If this makes sense, I am tired so I have no idea if I explain it well).

14. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

15. Stepherweps

:lol: Yes, I know what you mean Vildis (welcome to the thread by the way, I'm Steph. :D), and you're right, we had the old Adam back in the last ep, it was awesome seeing that, especially the bit with him teasing Danny, it was awesome, I hope we get to see loads more of him like that in the upcoming eps. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.