Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Four things:

1) I haven't been in here in far too long. *has neglected the thread* I sowwies, but I still loves me some Adam and AJ. :adore:

2) I wasn't on board with the Stella/Adam thing in the premiere, but after discussing it, I'm curious to see where it goes from here. :)

3) I just came across these two pictures of AJ, and I don't think I've ever seen them before - you guys may have, but I thought I'd share them just in case. I love the one with the argyle sweater. :adore:

4)

Don't know about the other questions, but the song is "You Can Bring Me Flowers" by Ray LaMontagne. :)

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Welcome back Fay, don't worry, we'll forgive you for not being around, I mean how could we not when you brought us such gorgeous pics? :adore: Thanks so much for those by the way. :D I really like the one with the suit jacket, he just looks adorable. :D He was awesome in the last ep, I loved seeing him in super-geek mode, hehe, he was so cute in all his computing glory. :adore:

3. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Oh, I saw that someone mentioned AJ, Hill and Twitter. Hill actually posted a cute picture of him and AJ on his twitter. If you did miss it, I can post a smaller version of it here.

[​IMG]

4. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Adam & Stella together. But I'm glad I read some of the spoilers from here about the episode or I think I would have fell over from shock. But I like them bringing in the new tech girl to spice things up with Adam. I think she will give him a run for his money & really bring his character to the spotlight. So I think this will really show more of AJ's talent.

5. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Some caps from last episode of our poor Adam finding out about "the evil blonde" and competing with her for Mac's attention/love *hugs Adam*:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Stepherweps

Thank you for the caps, they're very cute, just got around to watching the ep, I feel so sorry for poor Adam, I just wanted to go up and give him a big hug... It must be so hard for him to think that Haylen is after his job, I hope he finds out soon that the reason why she's there is because her wages are being paid by a grant, and not because Mac wants to replace him... The lab wouldn't be the same without our favourite adorkable lab tech. ;)

7. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

Hey guys, I'm new around here, but my first post absolutely had to be in the Adam/AJ thread. I'm a huge fan of both the character and the actor, the latter for over a decade!!

The Adam/Stella thing this season, I'm not crazy on board with it, unless we get a repeat performance with more shirtlessness *bats eyelashes at appropriate people*

The ajbuckley.net website is run by his publicist, I know this cos I sent her a request a little while ago for something to be included on the website and it got done.

I'm gonna be really cheeky now, I noticed that no-one here had mentioned anything about meeting AJ at the Hell Hounds convention in two weeks time. If anyone has £80 burning a hole in their pocket as well as a burning desire to meet the adorkable one himself, then how does Halloween in a hotel in one of the most haunted cities in the UK sound? Hell Hounds is technically for the Ghostfacers from Supernatural, in which AJ plays Ed Zeddmore, but any of his fans would be more than welcome. If you are interested, come on over to www.rogueevent.com/hellhounds for all the info you could possibly want. If you do end up booking a ticket, please use the code "REFWC1" in the other information box. This allows Rogue Events to track where people are finding out about them from.

I'll be there, hyperventilating every time someone so much as mentions AJ, and it would be good to have some company from likeminded individuals. Just remember, you all gotta share!!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2009
  8. Stepherweps

Welcome Ciara, I'm Steph, it's always lovely to have new AJ lovers in the thread, so you're more than welcome. :D

Wow, you're going to meet AJ, that's so awesome! I'm a tad jealous... Unfortunately I'm working that weekend, or a trip to York would be nice, it's only across the water after all... :lol: That sounds totally amazing, be sure to take lots of pics of him to show us, and send him our love. ;)

9. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

Oh there will be plenty of pics don't you worry. I'm gunning to get an even better photoshoot with him this time than I did at my last meeting with him when he bear hugged me. I have some friends who are planning on standing in the back of the room and yelling for him to kiss me...I'll let you know how that plays out!

10. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

11. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

are they an item?! my god when did this happen? nooooo
    *cries into her pillow*

12. Stepherweps

Hehe, that sounds pretty awesome Ciara, and you got a bear hug from him?! :eek: Oh my, you have no idea how jealous that makes me... :lol:

Aww, thanks for the pic Poppet, he looks so darn cute there. :adore: He looks good in black... Actually, I think it goes beyond cute, he looks rather hot actually. :D Thanks for sharing.

13. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

14. Elaine3

Elaine3 Victim

I am so going to ask him for a hug next weekend, I was way to nervous last time

15. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

Elaine...that you? The Elaine I know from Rogue/Facebook?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.