Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I think we will see more of the old Adam very soon. So you probably don't have to worry about that. I found a new picture of Adam and Sheldon on Hill's Twitter, where they both look very serious. Adam's/AJ's look is hilarious. I mean, Adam being serious? :lol:

Here's the photo:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
  2. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

dorks, the pair of them. I haven't been on Hill's twitter page for ages, I'm slacking off.

3. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

LOL! That's exactly what I thought yesterday and found the picture of him with Adam lol I was so happy I decided to check what was new on his Twitter!

4. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Well, I am actually checking Hill's twitter regulary. I have no idea why, I just do it. I think I read here somewhere that Hill often post pictures of him and other CSI-actors on his twitter, so I decided so start look there sometimes.

And I guess it's worth it, if we get pictures like that one above. Although it's fun to read his tweets too, at least sometimes...

5. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, thanks Vildis, that is such a cute pic, they look like they have a lot of fun between filiming. :lol: Hill actually looks serious, haha, well it seems to be hard for AJ to pull off a serious face. ;) He looks damn cute though. :adore:

6. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

You are probably right there, Monster_Mash. At the same time, I can understand why as AJ always seem to have a smile on his face and get into mischief whenever he gets the chance. It's not a bad thing though.

7. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

8. Stepherweps

I agree Vildis, AJ always seems to have a smile on his face, it's just lovely to see, he just seems to be a totally sweet guy. He just seems to be genuinely happy and loving life all the time. :D Thanks for the pics Perl, they are so cute. :adore: What are they from?

9. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

From facebook of AJ

10. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

To be honest, it just makes me love him even more. I bet he hasn't realised that he has become a source of inspiration (at least for me, who am more of a pessimist).

11. Stepherweps

Aww, that's really sweet to hear, I bet that he'd love to hear someone say something like that about him. :adore: He has such an amazing personality, he just seems to be such a sweetie, what's not to love about him really?

12. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

Well I fully intend to tell him over this coming weekend what an incredible guy I think he is, for everything he does for charity, visiting the troops etc.
    OMG, tomorrow night, assuming he comes to the meet and greet, which I'm fairly sure he will, I'm gonna be standing in the same room as AJ Buckley.
    If you don't hear from me again it's cos I took one look at him and expired from the sheer hotness!

13. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Ciara:

Have fun. And as it went well last time, you will surely be all fine tomorrow. I am sooo jealous actually, as I couldn't be there. Wrong time, wrong place.

14. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Official AJ Website

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Stepherweps

Have a lovely time Ciara, tell him that he has a lot of fans in Ireland who'd love for him to pay them a visit some time. ;) Make sure to take lots of pics to share with us all. :D

Thanks for the gorgeous pics Perl, I haven't checked out his official site in a while, but I think it's due a visit. ;) Those are totally gorgeous, especially the b/w ones, but I have to admit to loving that blue shirt as well, it looks great on him... He just looks so damn hot, thank you. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.