Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually don't like the spikey hair, I think it makes him seem a bit like an untamed animal lol, but I do like Eric hair season 1. I really wish we could relive those old season one and two days....mostly so we could see the banter between him and Speedle, that was my favorite part of the show, and that's what I miss most about Speedle being gone, and the fact that Eric misses him :(

I actually don't like the spikey hair, I think it makes him seem a bit like an untamed animal lol, but I do like Eric hair season 1. I really wish we could relive those old season one and two days....mostly so we could see the banter between him and Speedle, that was my favorite part of the show, and that's what I miss most about Speedle being gone, and the fact that Eric misses him :(

I didn't care for the spiky hair either. I like it when it is curly. Besides who would want a hair stylist working on their hair for hours with a straightener. I have curly hair,and if I can't straighten it with a blow dryer then FORGET IT!:rolleyes:

Adam was great in Monday's episode but what in the world was he wearing!? It looked like he picked that shirt up at NightClubOwnersRUs.
But overall its was a pretty good episode for him. He didnt get much screentime but when he did, his scenes were good. (especially the Calleigh ones)
I loved his "so whenever shots fire Im supposed to have some Vietnam flashblack?" (or something along those lines) It was nice to see humorious Eric, especially about a sensitive topic. It shows that hes really recovering. Yay! :)

I just felt sorry for Adam when he had that spiky hair, cuz I remember hearing that the hairstylists had to go at his hair for a couple hours straight with a straightening iron, just to get it to do that! XD Poor guy...
Hours!? Dang, what a trooper. I still prefer the buzzed look though. :)

Last edited:
Audrey2419 said:
Besides who would want a hair stylist working on their hair for hours with a straightener. I have curly hair,and if I can't straighten it with a blow dryer then FORGET IT!

Heh, I have curly hair too but I try to spend the hour blow-drying it and then straightening it. It's just a bit more controlled that way for me. (Otherwise it ends up looking like Calleigh's curly hair but in a bad way)

^^ I think the hairstylists are wanting the cast to have more 'tamed' hair nowadays. Look what they used to do for Emily. It would take them 3 hours to curl her hair, then they would straighten the whole thing out just to get the perfect waves. I can see why they didn't want to spend years flat-ironing Adam's hair.

Wyoming said:
I actually don't like the spikey hair, I think it makes him seem a bit like an untamed animal lol, but I do like Eric hair season 1.

I liked the wildness. :lol: I didn't prefer Eric hair in season 1, 3, 5, 6. :eek: I guess the stubble makes up for it. :evil:

ILuvJonathanTogo said:
Adam was great in Monday's episode but what in the world was he wearing!? It looked like he picked that shirt up at NightClubOwnersRUs.
But overall its was a pretty good episode for him. He didnt get much screentime but when he did, his scenes were good. (especially the Calleigh ones)
I loved his "so whenever shots fire Im supposed to have some Vietnam flashblack?" (or something along those lines) It was nice to see humorious Eric, especially about a sensitive topic. It shows that hes really recovering. Yay!

Really? Wow, I missed the better part of the episode because my job has this funny thing of liking overtime. It's great that Eric's able to poke fun at himself now and again. I did catch a glimpse of that dreadful atire he had though--:barf:

Pssh leave it to Geni to contradict everything I say :p.

I don't care for any other haircut than the curly look I think he looks almost bald with the buzzcut, and too much like a teenager/animal with the spikey hair, and who would want to sit in a chair for like, five hours getting your hair flatironed just so it would look like that? And it isn't like his hair was even that long!

I actually always hate the wardrobe though. They're in Miami, isn't it hot there? I know it's not always hot, but they wear suits every day! I know that CSI's don't have to be formal when they're out in the field, I'm pretty sure you don't have to look nice to be knee deep in dirt and grime. I really wish they'd put him in some wife beaters or....dare I say it NO SHIRT AT ALL! IT'S NOT THAT HARD DONAHUE! :p

Remember that Geni? I wonder if I can find that icon I made a while back...

HAHAHA found it!
ericbed.jpg

Okay, moment to drool over that. Jess, it's gorge!

I loved Eric's hair a little longer. I've said this before but it's something to tug on lol.

And I heart the stubble beyond all imagining. It's just... just....yeah.

Sigh.

Hey I'm back! *waves to everyone* sorry I've been gone soooo long, finals will kill a person especially the Chemistry final :brickwall:

Wyoming said:
I actually don't like the spikey hair, I think it makes him seem a bit like an untamed animal lol, but I do like Eric hair season 1.

speed_cochrane said:
I liked the wildness. :lol: I didn't prefer Eric hair in season 1, 3, 5, 6. :eek: I guess the stubble makes up for it. :evil:

Yeah and his other um.... assets :evil::devil:

I liked the spikey hair... long enough for someone to pull on! :devil:

Pssh leave it to Geni to contradict everything I say :p.

I don't care for any other haircut than the curly look I think he looks almost bald with the buzzcut, and too much like a teenager/animal with the spikey hair, and who would want to sit in a chair for like, five hours getting your hair flatironed just so it would look like that? And it isn't like his hair was even that long!

I actually always hate the wardrobe though. They're in Miami, isn't it hot there? I know it's not always hot, but they wear suits every day! I know that CSI's don't have to be formal when they're out in the field, I'm pretty sure you don't have to look nice to be knee deep in dirt and grime. I really wish they'd put him in some wife beaters or....dare I say it NO SHIRT AT ALL! IT'S NOT THAT HARD DONAHUE! :p

Remember that Geni? I wonder if I can find that icon I made a while back...

HAHAHA found it!
ericbed.jpg

Whew!:drool: I love the Icon. <sighs and drifts off into fantasy land> Adam is way too freaking hot. I vote for no shirts or wet t-shirts!:p

drool worthy picture there! :devil::drool::devil:
me would like him shirtless anytime of the day :evil:

Last edited:
:guffaw: :drool: I LOVE that avatar, and must steal it!!! *cue maniacal laughter as I snatch Adam and avatar and run far, far away*

:lol: :guffaw:

Yeah, me, speedmonkey, and speed_cochrane used to have rants about how it really wasn't THAT hard to get Eric shirtless. I really don't see why they haven't done it, when they have SO many chances to do it. In the episode Spring Break, he dives into the pool SHIRT ON! Come on, is it really that hard for him to just take the damn shirt off? I mean come on, what guy wouldn't have taken their shirt off, especially when it's a player like Eric in front of a bunch of college girls.... -_- Come on Donahue, not THAT hard!

Yeah, me, speedmonkey, and speed_cochrane used to have rants about how it really wasn't THAT hard to get Eric shirtless. I really don't see why they haven't done it, when they have SO many chances to do it. In the episode Spring Break, he dives into the pool SHIRT ON! Come on, is it really that hard for him to just take the damn shirt off? I mean come on, what guy wouldn't have taken their shirt off, especially when it's a player like Eric in front of a bunch of college girls.... -_- Come on Donahue, not THAT hard!

Okay, technically, he didn't dive in SHIRT ON, but WETSUIT ON... Remember, he was wearing a sleeveless wetsuit under that button-down shirt. He shrugged off the shirt and dove in with the WETSUIT on, so at least we got to see our hottie's shoulders and biceps! :drool: :lol:

I for one vote for more episodes with shirtless Eric. <sighs and drools:drool:> Eye candy is a good thing!
:devil:

Okay, technically, he didn't dive in SHIRT ON, but WETSUIT ON... Remember, he was wearing a sleeveless wetsuit under that button-down shirt. He shrugged off the shirt and dove in with the WETSUIT on, so at least we got to see our hottie's shoulders and biceps! :drool: :lol:

Toh may toh, toh mah toh, the point is Eric's lovely and squeaky chest was covered and there was NO reason for it to be! Honestly I think a man like Eric would want to show off his body more often, especially if Calleigh is around. If he has feelings for her, wouldn't he want to impress her? It would sure as hell impress me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back