Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted! Right after my vote, it said that Adam's only at 13%! :wtf:

More people need to vote for Adam Rodriguez, dangit!!!

Lol

I just made my vote...he is actually at 12% now.:(
COME ON PEOPLE he is the Hot Tamale of all the CSI shows:drool::drool:
Oh well, he has us Delkostalkerrazzi Girls that will always put him as the #1 Hottie:p

Don't forget to swing by Wednesday April 2 to wish Adam a Happy 34th Birthday!!:beer:

I voted, too.

I have a question: have we ever seen any member of Eric`s family (except Marisol) in the show? I`ve read some fics where his mother is mentioned and she is always named the same even if the stories are from the different authors. So, I was wondering if we ever got to know anything about Delko family and in what episode?

^^^We've only "met" Marisol, although he has slightly mentioned his mommy & poppi in a few episodes.
I recall one epi where he says his father works downtown, but he was never seen.

OK I voted :thumbsup:
Hmmm Eric's parents....I never saw them but they were mentioned more than one time.
Yeah I remember that one....and also in "Man Down" when Calleigh told him they were arriving but they never arrived:rolleyes:...such a shame. It would have been a great occasion to show them staying by their son's side.
I'm definetly curious to see them especially his mother:wtf:...I don't know why but I'm pretty sure she must be funny:lol:

I would love to see Eric's parents shown, in fact, I really want to see Calleigh's mother too, I think a lot of the ways we connect with characters is through their relationships with other people. Calleigh's parents are divorced, my parents are divorced, therefore I seem to connect with the way Calleigh acts more than Horatio or Eric or anyone else.

I know that in the episode "Hurricane Anthony" he mentions that his stubborn father won't move because of the hurricane, or something to that effect, I don't know, I haven't watched my dvds since summer of last year lol. If anyone can be more accurate, I'm actually pretty curious to what he said now.

Have you seen that scene when Eric goes to confront Cooper about Calleigh? It is so hot. I loved it. I like when Eric is so protective. It is very, very sexy... Don`t you think?

I also thought when he got all 'Delko-Attack Mode' he seemed very hot.. even hotter than I already think he is! XD His protective side for Calleigh is something I like <3

I like how he can both be I-will-kill-you-Cooper and I-will-take-you-home-Calleigh. Not so many men can be both cute and manly at the same time and Eric does it very well. He should go around and teach young men how to behave, don`t you think?

Hey, guys, I`ve heard somewhere that today is Adam`s birthday. Is it true? If it is, Adam, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Last edited:
Hey, guys, I`ve heard somewhere that today is Adam`s birthday. Is it true? If it is, Adam, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I believe I heard that as well... if so my sister is SOOOO lucky! She shares a birthday with Adam!!

Wow, that ending last night was just wonderful... he was so sweet when Cal told him she was alright & he said he wasn't... I just wanted to melt....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back