Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I feel so bad I forgot it
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!!:beer:

Anyway...yeah mjszud I noticed it and it was such a bad sign I don't know if you red it completely but let's say that they were the basis.
It was this
ORDER OF PROCESSING
1- SCENE RCOGNITION
weather
time of day
smell, sounds, visual
2- SCENE DOCUMENTATION
notes on evidence
photo in situ
wide-key evidence
context - close up
sketch scene
3- EVIDENCE COLLECTION
examine the body
----
GSR
forced entry
weapons
Now I don't want him to get fired....but I'd love to go to a treatment centre.
I mean he came back to soon without the proper treatements....and this piece of paper just prooved it:rolleyes:.
To me Eric coming back after two weeks with any kind of tutor....was...let's say MR. UNREALISTIC.

But I have to say that he was so yummy both in "Ambush" and "All in":drool::devil:

geez FLO, did you zoom in on that???:)
Yeah, that's not good for Eric. Ive read alot about brain injuries & the locations of the brain & what it functions & how it effects you & all that junk.....it effects alot!!! His memory, sence of smell, touch, vision, decisions, hallucinations....which weve already seen, but yeah, its awful. I don't know how much "reality" they'll put into his injury but that was just not a good sign. I feel for him.

I just did what Ryan did with the first clip on Calleigh's website:guffaw:
Anyway yeah...working on ambulances I can tell you that brain injuries are severe and they can last also for whole life.
I'm glad they're putting reality in it right now;) (it was good to see he doesn't remember what to do on a crime scene)....but still I feel for him and I don't want him to have too many troubles.
It's strange I know but I really don't know what I want for Eric to happen:rolleyes:

Yeah, brain injuries are very, very dangerous and there is no way that he would be back only few weeks after something like that happened. On the other hand, our brain is amazing. There were even people who had parts of it removed and they recovered completely so I can absolutely see Eric`s recovery like something that will eventually happen. But I like seeing Eric drama (pleas, please writers, stop all that H drama) so I hope they are going to prolong it a bit.

He won't get in too much trouble. Many read off cue sheets. Most cops actually rights of sheets.

But I'm loving the continuity. Maybe TPTB have had a divine moment of inspiration and decided that, wait, something has to happen with this. I hope they carry on, maybe have Calleigh or Ryan confront him. Ryan would work seeing as they seem to be turning him into a jerk; he could pull him up for it at a scene, or make a comment at the lab about incompetency. I hope they don't. Calleigh would work, especially with the developments between them, she's asked him about his work before and it'd tie in if she did it again. Hey, there's that continuity(!) again TPTB!

Its not his "cheat sheet" that I think will get him into any trouble, that I don't see. However, that cloriphine coated towel that was left behind is what worries me. I just get the feeling it is carrying the key evidence in Katheleen's murder. That could get him onto some trouble. I would find it incredibly hard to believe that after weeks go by that it would still be on the floor of that restroom, but he did say clean-up is bad in there. Its just a feeling, since they have yet to solve that murder case.

Well, as usual, I didn't get to see the new episode... But! If you guys wanna read a songfic I wrote, just visit my page on ff.net and click on "What Hurts the Most" and please lemme know what you think, okay? Thanks!

Ohhhh I love that song! Fits him too, especially with the whole Calleigh deal.

I actually liked both of the episodes as a whole, Adam was definitely given more to work with in the second part, but I think he did a good job in the first part too. I actually think everyone involved did a great job, save for the Julia plotline, and Kyle's wardrobe....that could have been left out lol

Ohhhh I love that song! Fits him too, especially with the whole Calleigh deal.

Eheheh... :sweatdrop: Actually, if you read the fic, you'd see that that's... not quite how I was thinking about it... :lol: It's about Jenna missing Speed really bad, visiting his grave in the rain and breaking down in tears, and Eric finds her and takes her home. And what ensues... XD Anyway, please, anyone who wants to read it, please do, and PLEASE lemme know what you think! :lol:

I think I caught the spring fever!:lol:
Jenna I would like to read it if you want :confused: *please*

Heh, no prob... Just go to my profile and visit my homepage--it's my ff.net page, and it has all the fics I've done so far... Including the one I was talking about, "What Hurts the Most". Thanks! :hugs:

Some Adam news for you.

For anyone that is interested in seeing his movies, you’ll have a lot of chances this year. Bohica (an army flick) is screening Tuesday, April 15th at the Atlanta Film Festival at 4:15 pm. And then again in Houston, Friday, April 18th at the Worldfest International Film Festival. Tickets for Atlanta: Tickets for Houston:

His emotional movie "Take" will be hitting theatres in the UK along with the US in Summer 08.

His comedy "Let The Game Begin" will be released on DVD on June 17th, 2008.

And finally, Adam has a small part in a short movie entitled "Christmas Break". Official Website: The official website gives more info on the film and features some photos of Adam. Please join the mailing list if you can to show your full support. If you'd like to see some clips of Adam from this movie just click this link vote "funny" and share it with as many people as you can (if you blogged it that would be great).

Also Adam and Eva took part in a photoshoot for OK magazine and this will be on sale on April 23rd, 2008.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back