Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should just produce a "make a Delko" We'll have various clothes, hair styles, and body parts from each of the seasons, and you get to make your perfect Delko....

*goes to drawing board* hahaha wouldn't that be great? They should make those big cardboard cutouts like they did for lord of the rings, and I think they did some for the simpsons as well. I think I'd ruin it though, I'd drool all over it lol

I've found another thing I love about Adam. Well not found, I knew it was there but... yeah.

His lips, they sind tres sexy and make me speak in a multitude of languages, apparently.

But, I mean, look t them *points to her own avvie and to Jenna_Caine's* they are just so... pouty.

CHECK OUT:

BachelorAd.jpg

CSINYMIA000, we appreciate your enthusiasm regarding your new Fan Fic, but please don't spam up the boards with the same message. Thank you.

That picture of him....oh man, it makes me want to......*gets slapped by the PG13-o-meter* hahahaha whoops, seems I need to go take a cold shower. What is our next project going to be, ladies? My drawing board is empty!

Shh Jodie, you weren't supposed to tell her that. I don't want to have to kick my co-mod's ass for being naughty. :devil: :lol: Kidding hunnies, you know I wubs you both. ;)

^ I've always wondered, where are those pictures from? The movie/tv show I mean. I see them all the time but I can never place their origin. It's been bugging me since I joined this site.

Roswell, I think. I'm not sure, so don't quote me on it.

Hehe, it's a skill she'd have picked up eventually. And I know for a fact you're good at it too so *sticks out tongue* to you.

Oh and just because I like this new smiley, the pics I just posted are so :censored: hot!! :lol:

:angel:

Thanks, even if you're not sure. :) It does look fairly recent so there's a good chance it's Roswell. It's weird, I've never actually seen that show but I've heard so much about it and it does play repeats. I'm going to have to check it out sometime. The only other thing I've ever seen Adam do is that 10.4 movie (about the earthquake--had Kim Delaney in it).

Yeah, it's Roswell. I've never seen it, but I've read some stuff about it. What gets me is that Adam's character in Roswell is named Jesse.

...That's the male version of my name! XD My name being Jessie, of course... :lol:

isn't actually 10.5 not 10.4 :confused: but anyways I have that movie I didn't know that he was in it. *kicks self *
I love those pics of him... :devil::devil: :drool: I;m going to stop here so I don't get slapped by the pg-13 o-meter!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back