Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's Roswell. I've never seen it, but I've read some stuff about it. What gets me is that Adam's character in Roswell is named Jesse.

...That's the male version of my name! XD My name being Jessie, of course... :lol:

*hyperventalates and has a tiny freakout* THAT'S MY NAME TOO! well, nickname.....Except I spell it the girl way too. We could be Jessie and Jesse! Oh my lover and I would be irreplacable! *boots Jenna_Caine out of the picture* hehehe....whoops, sorry darlin....:p

Those half-nakiieee pictures of Adam are.. whoooooooo!! Soo hot! :devil:

I'm soo hoping next week we get to see Delko in his full attack and kick-a** mode.

Yeah, it's Roswell. I've never seen it, but I've read some stuff about it. What gets me is that Adam's character in Roswell is named Jesse.

...That's the male version of my name! XD My name being Jessie, of course... :lol:

*hyperventalates and has a tiny freakout* THAT'S MY NAME TOO! well, nickname.....Except I spell it the girl way too. We could be Jessie and Jesse! Oh my lover and I would be irreplacable! *boots Jenna_Caine out of the picture* hehehe....whoops, sorry darlin....:p

Heh, good luck! Besides, that's just his character, though... I still got Eric! :lol: *points to my username* Remember... My fic? :p

Last edited:
Delko is back in T-shirts next week girls!!!! YAYYYYYY!!!
Delko-arms-hotness....awww yes its a good thing!!:drool::drool::drool:
he looks like the old Delko again...love it!!!

NOTE TO WARDROBE PEOPLE....KEEP THE TSHIRTS!!! ARMS>>>>BULDGING CHEST>>>>Its a must.

Welcome Delkolover7...have fun in here, grab a towel hon, there is lots of drooling in this thread:p

Welcome Delkolover7 :)

OMG I can't believe it...Eric Delko back with a short-sleeved t-shirt!!!!:eek:
I'm dying!!!! Please give me a towel!!!

I missed his arms and his chest !!! :devil::drool:

Please wardrobe people!!! Go on with t-shirts!!!:devil:

I would really like a shirtless-Eric-scene if it`s possible. Maybe of him in the dressing room changing his T-shirt (while talking with Calleigh:)). There was a scene in a dressing room in this TV show that he played in - Brooklyn South. Mmmm...

Honestly, I've said this before, it's not hard to get a shirtless scene from him. I mean, he's a scuba diver for Pete's sake. It's not that hard to show him getting out of the water, peeling his wet suit down (this is where the shirtlessness happens) and then have him put on the shirt afterwards, that would make me incredibly happy, and probably any other girl that looks at him.

I did notice that he was back in short sleeves next week, which actually makes me wonder why they don't do it more often. I mean, they're in Miami, isn't it hot in Miami? You can still look professional and not wear a suit...I donno, I just thought that it was wierd that they're in Miami, but if you couldn't tell the setting, you'd think they were somewhere with a colder climate.

Waah, I hate you guys...

Not really. I just hate my mom for not letting us have cable TV!!! >.<# This means I have to wait for DVDs to get my Eric Delko hotness!!! TT^TT

Honestly, I've said this before, it's not hard to get a shirtless scene from him. I mean, he's a scuba diver for Pete's sake. It's not that hard to show him getting out of the water, peeling his wet suit down (this is where the shirtlessness happens)

Definitely! Especially since it is Miami... I mean, when you're in the sun, you always want to have your wetsuit actually on as little as possible, 'cuz those things can get, as Adam said in one of the DVD extras, "hot as hell". :lol: Poor guy...

Amen! :lol: I knew I loved the wardrobe dept. for a reason and they just reminded me. :lol::devil:
When was the last time we saw Delko in a wet suit? I think its time for a update. :lol::devil:

Honestly, I've said this before, it's not hard to get a shirtless scene from him. I mean, he's a scuba diver for Pete's sake. It's not that hard to show him getting out of the water, peeling his wet suit down (this is where the shirtlessness happens)

Definitely! Especially since it is Miami... I mean, when you're in the sun, you always want to have your wetsuit actually on as little as possible, 'cuz those things can get, as Adam said in one of the DVD extras, "hot as hell". :lol: Poor guy...

And trust me, I know how it feels... I'm a certified scuba diver too, remember... My certification dive was actually two dives in one day, and between dives, I had to peel my wetsuit down, or I swear I would've gotten heat stroke! XP

So, I think we all agree that we need a shirtless Eric Delko. Maybe we should write a petition. I think there is a site for petitions like that...

If we got a shirtless Delko, I think I would melt into a puddle of goo :lol:

Any petition that needs my signature soooo gets it!!! ;)

If we got a shirtless Delko, I think I would melt into a puddle of goo :lol:

Any petition that needs my signature soooo gets it!!! ;)
i agree with ya, but n e one who wouldnt melt in a puddle would be CRAZY!
i would defintely write a petition to get a shirtless delko...i have shiver bumps!!! :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back