Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past

Jenna thanks for the fic. I just loved it! :D
I can't believe you met him. *pouts* :lol:

Oh, speed_cochrane, did you want a copy too? No prob...

Woot! *does major happy dance* Adam finally accepted my MySpace Friend Request! :D :D :D I'm so happeeeeeee......!

Oh my god... Why does this thread keep dying...? :cries:

I don't know... :confused: I'm too busy with classes and spring sports. But I can't live without checking this site at least once a day. :)

Might be because there hasn't been any new episodes and not much info has surfaced about him lately. Well, we still have spoilers.

For anyone who's seen the promo--Eric seems to be hallucinating again and it's about Calleigh. I feel a bit worried for Delko. I'm starting to think he won't be able to tell the difference between fantasy and reality. You think that might come and bite him in the bottom one of these days?

Oh, and I read in the spoilers that Eric gets involved with a witness (I'm not sure how). I wonder how it'll play out. I hope it doesn't turn out like last time when he tried to help someone and they turned around and sued him, though it does push the fact forward that he is a good guy and he just wants to do the right thing. It's unfortunate that his good deeds often go very punished. What do you guys think?

Oh and while I'm here, I found a great picture at Modern Day Gallery as I was browsing around. It's not new--from March 14th 2006.

normal_ru0lj6.jpg

That hat is the shizniz.

Jenna_Caine,

The thread isn't dead hon, honest, but as SpeedC said, it's been pretty quiet. But let's see if we can't get it going again, okay.:thumbsup:

Question. "If you could spend 20 minutes interviewing Eric, what are the five important questions you would ask him"?:)

Now...they must be serious questions, for example, one question I would ask, would be...."What made you want to play a CSI"?:confused:

So have fun, cause it would be intersting to see who has the widest questions.;)

I would love to respond to your spoiler SPEEDCHOCHRANE, but my dumb ass has not figured out how to use the new spoiler key yet:brickwall: I'll do my best w/out giving anything away:D.....

I will say for me yes, im a little concerned for him. I think it's really strange anyway that someone who has taken a shot in the head is still investigating crime scenes. But that's television, right?
I don't know if it will really come back to bite him in the ass, I hope not. I'd really like for them to get him back in Delko shape.
I'd like to see him concentrate on his job & getting himself better through some much needed psychological help.
I wish TPTB would give us a little scene w/ him & his psychatrist. I spelled that wrong didn't I? Oh well.
Anyway, id love to see more about what he originally said to Horatio in BBYD, about the Dr. saying his chemistry was off & all that.
We'll see what happens, but I hope he is still getting help, since they haven't mentioned it anymore.

@ LUVING....
Is this an interview w/ ERIC DELKO or ADAM RODRIGUEZ??
I need to know that first before I start my ??'s!!:D

Hmmm...How about, we do five on Adam:thumbsup: and then we'll do five on Eric:thumbsup:.

But we will make Eric the fun side of the question's:lol::lol: That way we can drool :drool:at everyone's questions, they would ask sexy Eric.

Sound good;) Now let the fun begin.:lol:

It should be intersting, to see how we all think

Lol, I'd probably ask him how long he's had his scuba diver certification, since I'm pretty sure Adam himself has one. It's not just something they added to his character... Right? :lol:

mjszud, the Spoiler code works the same way as it did on UBB. :)

Ie: [noparse]
Info goes here
[/noparse]

If you keep getting things like [TEXT SIZE] appearing between everything, click the switchmode icon
switchmode1.gif
to change the format and it should work properly. :)

As per the questions, good, well question!

Adam:

1. "How did you initially prepare for your character on Miami?"
I'd like to know if he did anything special like really researching the motives, just showed up and read the scripts or if he already had something in mind.

2. "Playing a television character for six years is a while for most people, where does Eric Delko end and Adam Rodriguez begin?"
This is because David Caruso once said that he sometimes dreams in-character. And since Adam plays the same character all day every day for this long, he might have similar experiences.

3. "Where do you see Delko by the end of the series? Do you believe he's changed since the first season?"

4. "Can you tell us of any pranks/stunts you've pulled or that you were involved in, and what was the outcome?"
Hey, we don't have bloopers, I want to know. :lol:

5. "Imagine you're watching the show for the first time ever. What's your initial impression of either Eric Delko or the show in general?"

I can't think of any for the character at the moment, but I'm sure I'll be back.

lol, Jenna I'm not sure. I think they wanted his character to be an underwater recovery expert though, so they might have had him get his certification (if he has one--or even required one) during his time on the show. But I don't know, maybe he was already a diver.

Damn SpeedC:eek::eek: you're quick:lol:, I'm still thinking on mine:confused:

Hmmm...I'll start naughty:drool:

1) So Eric....are you tanned everywhere on your body:devil::drool:

2) Do you prefer bubble baths or showers:devil::drool:

3) do you enjoy clothes on clothes play, or just getting down to making love:drool::drool:

4) If we were alone on a desert Island, would you prefer to sleep on the sandy beach, or in a palm tree hut:devil:

5) Las question.....Could I have a deep sweet kiss:drool::drool:

Ummm...Jenna, throw me a towel;)

:lol: :guffaw:

I dunno... Depends if I can stop :drool:ing long enough to find a towel... :drool: :drool: :drool:

P.S.--This doesn't have much to do with the current topic, but I really wanted to share this, as I'm very proud of it! :lol:

Kitty!

Last edited:
Adam Question's;)

1) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would that be?

2) When you were a child, what was the greatest toy you were given?

3) Do you have a favorite place, to hide away from the world?

4) What was your greatest subject in high school?

5) How do you handle yourself when people come up to you on the street, asking for your autograph?

Aww...Jenna cute kitty:)

:lol::guffaw: ^^ your 1st post was too funny. I would love to know those answers too!
aww Jenna nice kitty. I don't know about the questions:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back