A NY Smex Story: Loosing Faith on Love

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Apr 25, 2007.

?

Title for Cont'd Thread Story -A NY Smex Story

Poll closed May 24, 2008.
  1. CSI:NY/Miami - The Younger Generation

50.0%
  2. CSI:NY/Miami - The New Blood

25.0%
  3. CSI:NY/Miami - The Hardcore Generation

25.0%
  1. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

3 month's later

Stella, Lindsay and Caroline, were setting up the decorations for the little chapel wedding.

"Look at this place, it really looks great".

They had decorated the benches with pretty baby's breath and light rose colored ribbons tied in bows. In the hall they had all the tables trimmed with pink lace and beside each plate they had beautiful glass swans, that had little pieces of wedding cake inside, withe there names and date of marriage.

"Come on Caroline, we need to get you ready in your gown".

Caroline had just started showing and was so jittery that she had made herself nausiated.

"Calm down Caroline", said Stella, breath deep".

Lindsay had just walked in as Caroline was getting up from the toilet.

"My God Stella"! Is she okay"? said Lindsay with a chocolate bar in her mouth.

"Can you not stop eating for 5 minutes, and help me here"?

Putting down the chocolate bar, Lindsay waddled over to help Stella.

"Come on Linds, move it"?

"I'm coming as fast as I can Stella, don't have a cow".

"Funny Lindsay, why don't you drop your load already and get over here"?

Lindsay was six months pregnant now, and twice the size she was with DJ.

Once they had Caroline off the toilet and into her dress, they sat her down, while Stella did her hair.

"Look at you said Lindsay", you look like a Princess from a fairytale".

They had Caroline dressed in a beautiful white gown, with light pink lace around the neck and sleeves, she had a beautiful hand crafted Tiera, with little heart shaped diamonds.

"God"! "I'm so nervous, I can't shop shaking", said Caroline.,

"If I was marrying Don, I wouldn't be able to stop shaking either", laughed Linds".

"You're bad Lindsay", said Stella. "Don't listen to her, she knows nothing".

Meanwhile....

Don was driving Mac and Danny crazy.

"I don't want to be a dad", I change my mind", said Don.

"Quit being such a baby, always you whine". "Suck it back Don, none of us are ever ready to be fathers, but we learn", said Mac.

"Yeah"!! Just don't get your lesson's at Mac's place", said Danny.

"Why not"?

"Stella has this thing for video taping us men looking stupid". "Her and Linds, thought they were smart", they taped Mac giving me lesson's on how to change the baby, needless to say I got peed on and the girls taped it".

Mac laughed....."That may be true, but Stella got her payback for that stunt, and hasn't done it since". "This is Stella......."Stop Mac, stop that now, I'm sorry"!!!!! said Mac in a high womans pitch, as Don and Danny laughed. "Woman can be so bitchy", their favorite is, "Not tonight, I had a busy day with the kids".........

At that moment Stella and walked in to Mac's rantings.

"Oh really Taylor"!!!!!!! said Stella.

Don"!!! I think I hear the priest calling us", said Danny as they left the room.

"Hey you guy's come back, Don, Danny"!! "Come on". "I love you Stella", said Mac with a huge smile on his face.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

ROFL! And I hope Lindsay isn't having twins if she's that big.

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Maybe triplets!! :lol:

4. MacsLovlyAngl

Poor Mac, he would never learn, that Stella's paybacks, were great but nasty.

"Well, well, taylor"! "I guess you need a lesson before we go huh".

"Listen love, I meant no disrespect, we were just talking, said Mac as Stella walked up and grabbed Mr.Jolly. Softly petting she said...

"So hot Mac, in her sexy seductive voice. "How hot that monkey suit must feel against your thighs".

Mac could feel his suit pants getting tighter as The song for the best man and ushers to join the front to wait for the bride .

"Damn you Stella, I can't go out like this"?

Stella laughed and laughed, "Now that's Payback Stella time", as she left Mac with a frusterated Mr.Jolly.

Meanwhile..... everyone was waiting for Mac, so they could start the Wedding March.

"Stella, where the hell is Mac"? asked Flack.

"I don't know"? "I left him a while ago", *smiling*

"Danny go see if you can find him"? said Flack.

As Danny ran back into the room, he seen a frusterated Mac trying to get his swollen anatomy to go down.

*Trying not to laugh* "Holy christ Mac, what the hell happened"?

"What do you think happened, this is one of Stella's little paybacks for teasing her earlier".

Danny couldn't help but laugh hysterically.

"Oh christ Mac, not to be rude, but thing could kill a mare, *laugh*

"Piss off Danny, before I kick that smile off your face".

"Listen Mac, said Danny between laugh's. "Just sit down and think of something that turns you off, It works for me, when I can't have Lindsay".

"That should be easy, right now it's my God damn wife".

Sure enough that tone and anger did it. Mr.Jolly went from hot to not in a second flat.

"Okay, I'm ready, let's go get this over with".

As MAc walked out, he gave Stella the look that say's, "Just wait till I get you home".

Once everyone was ready the Wedding march had started and Caroline having no family walked up the aisle by herself.

"God she's beautiful", said Flack nervously.

"It's to late to be nervous now Don, just relax and smile", said Mac.

Once the priest said the blessing and they read each other there vows, they kissed.

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Flack sounds like he's going to wet himself!!

Poor Stella!! :devil:

6. MacsGirlMel

LOL Yeah just wait 'til they get home :devil:

7. MacsLovlyAngl

At the reception after the toast and meal, everyone was enjoying themselves with converstion and dancing. Stella excused herself to call home to see how the children were doing with Lindsay's babysitter. Finding a quiet place near an empty room, she called home.

Meanwhile....

Mac had seen Stella leave, and he knew she would never think he'd try something here. So once she got off the phone, he grabbed her and pushed her into the empty room with his hand covering her mouth, so she couldn't scream.

Lifting up her dress and pulling down her panties, Then pulling down his pants he plunged , she screamed and screamed as her orgasms rocked her out of this Universe. Still covering her mouth Mac leaned in and attacked her neck, leaving a reddened mark.

"This is what you do to me Stella, you turn me into a beast". "You drive me over to a world of erotic behaviour". "When will you ever learn to be a good girl".

With one last plunge, Mac poured into her soul, as she cried in the throw's of her ecstacy.

Leaning on Stella's back, he said........ "Now"! "Have you learned anything from that stunt you pulled"?

"Yeah"!! "I've learned that you should watch your back, Taylorman, because there is a payback with your name on it".

Taking off his t-shirt he had under his tux shirt, he cleaned Stella up and fixed her dress.

"There you go my love, Beautiful as always".

Meanwhile....

The Backyard killer had his next victim. Another young student no more than 18 years old. Laying her down on a table he tied her up and played with her for hours, while she cried in pain and suffering.

"Shut up, you little bitch, keep your mouth quiet, and it will hurt less". Taking an instrument he poked her everywhere. After she passed out from the pain, he took the rope from her hands and chocked her to death with it.

Picking up her lifless broken body, he took her out back and burried her with the rest.

Meanwhile.....

At one in the morning the reception was still going strong, when Mac recieved the call from NYPD. After being informed about the abandoned house with the bodies burried there, Mac had to interrupt the dancing between Flack and Caroline.

"We need to go Flack", said Mac.

"Why, what's the matter, it's my Wedding reception".

"No FLack"!!! "You ,I , and Danny need to go, we have a crime scene with 5 student female bodies".

"You're kidding right"? "Not on my Wedding night".

"Sorry Flack, we need to go".

Stella and Lindsay agreed to stay with Caroline, until the reception ended.

Once they got to the crime scene, Mac noticed the MO right away. He remembered the rope.

"Do you notice anytrhing Danny"? asked Mac.

"Yeah!! "The rope, the way it's tied to his victims neck". "I thought we put this guy away Mac"?

"I think we may have arrested a copy cat". "I think our killers been hiding out, waiting for his opportunity to try again".

TBC....

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Naughty Mac :devil:

9. MacsGirlMel

hehe yeah naughty naughty

Is she pregnant here or not? I forgot.

10. MacsLovlyAngl

No Mel. :lol: She just had our Madison. Stella and Mac have three so far in this one.

Mackenzie and Michael: the twins :D :D

Madison: the baby girl. :)

Only one post in the morning, I have to work till 6pm canadian time. See you all later :D

11. MacsLovlyAngl

Once the bodies were sent back with Hawkes, Mac sent Flack home, to leave on his Honeymoon with Caroline.

"Okay Danny, let's get this back yard processed, and then we'll start on the house".

It took them four hour's to process everything.

"Can we go home now Mac"? "My back is killing me, from bending over these trees".

"Yeah"!! "I'm sure we got everything we need". "He definetly won't come back here, we have Officers on the house".

Meanwhile....

Stella and Lindsay were dead tired, when they got to Lindsay's place. After paying the sitter, Lindsay and Stella, went to check on their children. Finding them sound asleep, they went back to the Living room and collapsed.

"Are you sure you're feeling okay Linds"? "You didn't do to much today, did you"?

"No"! "I'm fine Stella", thanks for asking though".

"Hey listen"! "Did you have your six month Ultrasound yet"?

"Tomorrow morning at 9am". "Why"?

"Why"? , Because you are massive Lindsay". "You're twice the size you were with DJ".

"I know, I keep hoping it's just water and not more than one".

*Giggling* "Could you imagine if it's twins", Danny would shit".

"That's not funny Stella, you didn't see me curse you with Madison, or your twins".

"I know, I'm sorry Linds". "It's just you're so huge".

Meanwhile.....

When Mac and Danny got home, they found Stella on the couch.

"Stella"!! said Mac. "'Stella"! "Wake up love".

"Oh hey hun, how are you"?

"I'm good love, where is Lindsay"?

"I sent her to bed". "Are you ready to go"?

"Yes Love"! "Are the kids ready"?

"There all dressed, but sound asleep".

With Mac carrying Mackenzie and Michael. Stella had Madison.

"Night Danny, said Mac.

After they left and headed home, Danny went to play with his pregnant wife.

Meanwhile....

When they got home, Mac put the twins down, while Stella worked on getting Madison back to sleep.

"Come on love, please go to sleep for mommy".

"What's the matter love, she being difficult"?

"Yeah"!! "She reminds me of someone, I just can't think of who".

"You sweetheart"! "She reminds you of you".

Taking her over to the Rocking chair, Mac hummed and rocked his daughter to sleep".

Gentely laying her back down, he walked out of the room".

"Love you Maddy", said Mac.

12. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

hehe:devil:

13. MacsGirlMel

lol yep :devil: at Danny and Lindsay

Awwww so cute MacDaddy :)

14. MacsLovlyAngl

Meanwhile.....

Danny got home and found Lindsay sound asleep on the sofa. Picking her up without waking her, he carried her upstairs.

"Linds"!! "Linds"! said Danny.

"Danny"? "You're home". "I missed you".

"I missed you too love". "How did the rest of the reception go"?

"Great, Stella and I stayed behind to clean". "Oh! don't forget we have that Ultrasound booked for the morning at 9am".

"I know love, I can't wait to see what we're having".

Danny kissed Lindsay's tummy, around and around in little circles as she giggled.

"Come on Danny, that tickles".

Taking his time, Danny slid his tongue down her calfs and back up to her thighs, as she sighed and squirmed.

"So sensitive tonight Linds", "I love it when you squirm and wiggle", said Danny as he bit her thigh.

"Ouch!!!!! "You brat, that hurt Danny", Giggled Lindsay.

Getting more excited Danny worked his way between her moistness and brought her into ecstacy.

"I'm sorry Linds"! "I can't wait anymore".

"Turning her to the side, due to her added size, he spooned in beside her and began to move eroticly as she purred and sighed. Faster and faster, he took her over the edge, until, he released his love into her. Calming down with one last push, Lindsay and Danny fell asleep locked into each others souls.

Meanwhile......

Mac headed into their bedroom, but Stella wasn't there.

"Stel"? "Stel"? Where are you love, come on , not tonight I'm tired".

Stella came out of the bathroom.

"To tired for what Mac"?

"Oh! never mind". "Let's go to sleep love, I'm realy tired".

As they got into bed, Mac layed flat on his back, with Stella in his arms. All of a sudden he felt a hot sensation on his tip.

"Christ Stella, what the hell"?

"What's the matter Mac, said Stella trying not to laugh

"What the hell did you put on Mr.J, It's burning, damn it".

Stella was confussed, that guy at the S&M store told her it causes a cool sention on the tip. Removing the sheet, Stella noticed Mr.Jolly looked burned.

"Oh christ Mac". Getting up out of bed, Stella grabbed a cool cloth and soaked it on Mac's Mr.J.

"Calm down Mac, stop fidgiting".

"christ Stella, it burns, get that away from me, you're making it worse".

"I'm sorry Mac, you're not supposed to feeling the stuff that way, it's supposed to feel cool". "I'll call the doctor".

"You better, because there is no damn way I'm going to the Hospital".

The doctor informed Stella, that it was an allergic reaction to the Love Gel and that she should get him to the Hospital for help.

"Mac"! "The doctor say's you need to get too the Hospital".

"This is all your fault Stella, You know how damn embarrasing this is going to be"?

"It's my fault, you have nothing to be embarrased about".

Getting up, Mac dressed, put an ice pack down his pants and left for the Hospital.

Stella couldn't contain her laughter, she knew it wasn't funny, but she couldn't help it.

15. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I wouldn't be able to contain my self if I had to take my husband to hospital with an ice pack down his pants :lol: