A NY Smex Story: Loosing Faith on Love

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Apr 25, 2007.

?

Title for Cont'd Thread Story -A NY Smex Story

Poll closed May 24, 2008.
  1. CSI:NY/Miami - The Younger Generation

50.0%
  2. CSI:NY/Miami - The New Blood

25.0%
  3. CSI:NY/Miami - The Hardcore Generation

25.0%
  1. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Hehe :lol: :devil: Mr. Jolly, So right Mel. Poor Mr.Jolly.

Once Mac got back downstairs, Don was still playing with the twins.

"Is Danny still up with Lindsay"? asked Mac.

"Yeah"! "He hasn't come down yet".

(Doorbell Rings)

"I'll get it", said Mac. "It's most likely the Delivery".

Once Mac paid for the food, he went to the kitchen, got down the dishes and set the table.

"Don, if you want to sit the twins in their highchairs, so when I get down, I can feed them their spaghetti".

After Mac went upstairs to get Stella, Danny and Lindsay, Flack started feeding the twins.

"You know, you are very wonderful with children Don", said Caroline.

"Thanks, I love children, they never judge you, or lie to you, and they always depend on you".

As Mac and Stella came downstairs, they heard the twins laughing, walking in they seen Don, doing the Airplane spoon trick.

"Look at the twins Mac, they have so many of your looks", said Stella.

It was true, from their blue eyes, to their little pouts and smiles, all screamed Mac. the only thing that showed they were Stella's too was there dark curls.

"You're great with them Flack" , said Stella, as she sat down.

Meanwhile.,...

Danny was upstairs trying to coax Lindsay out of bed.

"Come on sweetheart, you need to eat".

As soon as Danny mentioned food, she ran back to the washroom and started vomiting. Walking into the bathroom, Danny ran the cold water, got a cloth and wiped down Lindsay's head.

"You feel any better love"?

"No Danny"! "I feel worse, just let me lie back down , please".

"Okay Linds"! "I'll come check on you again later".

Heading back downstairs, Danny remembered that the only time Lindsay was sick at night, was when she was pregnant. As he got to the table, he asked Stella if she still had one of her pregnancy tests around.

"Yes I do", "Why Danny"?

"I can't get Lindsay to stop throwing up, the only time I remember her this sick at night, was when she was pregnant".

"Okay". "Mac can you go up to our top drawer and grab out the test marked "ClearBlue Easy".

"Sure sweetheart, let's go Danny".

Once Mac gave him the test, he took it into Lindsay.

"Come on Lindsay, to the washroom now".

"Why Danny, I'm starting to feel a little better".

"Listen Linds, Stella gave me a test for you to do". "she says it will show if you and I are pregnant again".

Lindsay laughed......"Yeah, right".

"Then get up and do the test, what have you got to loose"?

"Fine", give me the damn test".

As she peed on the stick, she waited for the results which weren't long in coming.

"Oh my God"!!!! "It's blue Danny, you were right, How did you know"?

"That's the easy part, you always suffer from night sickness, instead of morning". "Now let's get downstairs and give everyone the news".

As they walked in to the Dining Room everyone already knew.

"Congrat's", said Stella, with a big smile.

"Here, here"!! said Flack.

At that moment the twins said yaaaahhaaahaayaahaa!!! showing there new teeth.

Everyone laughed, because the twins were so adorable.

As they all began to eat again, the phone rang.

"I'll get it ", said Stella.

Getting up, she headed to the phone and picked it up. "Hello"!

"Now you hear me, now you don't, soon I shall invade your homes".

*CLICK*

MAC"!!!!! yelled Stella, "He just called again".

Everyone ran into the hall and listened as Mac replayed the message that had been recorded.

"Now you hear me, now you don't, soon I shall invade your homes".

"What the hell kind of message is that"? asked Flack. "It sounds like this guy know's an aweful lot about us".

"I think we should start those case files again", said Mac.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Yay for another DL baby :)

Find him find him find him!

3. MacsLovlyAngl

"I don't get it, we're just not finding anything" , said Mac.

"You know, we've been at this for 6 hours now, how about we continue in the morning"? asked Danny.

"Sounds great to me, said Flack, poor Caroline is asleep on the couch over there".

"Okay than". "Why don't you all use the guest rooms, and stay the night". "Danny you can put DJ in Madison's crib, she won't be using for it while, as we have the cradle in our room".

As Danny headed upstairs to put DJ down, Stella started some coffee".

"Flack", why don't you take Caroline upstairs and get her comfortable in bed, and then we'll discuss this case more". "Stella, you should go to bed love, and I'll be up shortly".

"Okay, I love you Mac", said Stella as she bent down to kiss him.

Pulling her into his lap, he held her close and inhaled her sweet scent.

"God", you feel so good Stella". "I want to love you right now, so bad".

"Six weeks Mister, then Mr.Jolly can play", said Stella, as she got off his already bulging lap.

"Goodnight Mac" , said Stella again, as she headed up.

At the same time she headed up, Flack came down. Taking a pillow, Mac covered Mr.Jolly.

"You okay Mac"? asked Flack. "You look like you're in pain".

"Just a cramp in my leg", thanks for asking".

Once Danny got back down, they discussed the situation in more detail.

Meanwhile....

Not being able to wait any longer, the stalker decided to take a female victim.

"Hopefully, they don't realize the M.O. when I'm done".

Getting out of his car, he went into the trunck and pulled out the female and carried her into the abandoned house. Setting her down, he watched the fear in her eyes, as he started to rip off her clothes, from her body. Once he had her naked and bare, he attacked, bit, punched, pinched, and violated her in every way possible, then when he was done, he killed her with the silk stocking.

Covering her body, he took her into the yard and buried her deep within the ground.

"Now they'll never know, it's me". He said to himself. "That's a smart move, no more leaving them in the park, from now on I bury them". Laughing to himself he said....

I'm no longer the The Central Park Stalker". "Now let's see how smart those CSI's are".

4. MacsGirlMel

awww poor Mac :( Can we sign up to help him out while he waits? <G> I wish we could without getting whacked by Stella lol

5. MacsLovlyAngl

It was four in the morning, when Mac, Danny and Flack, called it a night.

"I'll see you guys sometime today" , laughed Mac as they headed upstairs.

Once Mac got into his room, he checked on Madison, before getting into bed. Pulling back the covers, he climbed in and pulled his wife towards him. He could feel her heat radiating through his groin and it was driving him insane.

"Are you okay Mac"? "You sound like you're in pain".

"I'm fine love, go back to sleep".

Stella knew he was trying his hardest to behave, due to her having the baby only a couple days ago, but she couldn't see making him suffer. Turning around she faced him eye to eye and took her hand, placing it on his groin. Just as she touched, he jumped. Still looking into each others eyes Stella said....

"Just relax hun"! "Let me work my magic".

Work it she did, as she massaged, caresses, rubbed, faster and faster, while never taking their eyes off each other, and just as Mac was ready to pour forth, Stella kissed him with passion and with love as he released in her hand.

"I love you Mac Taylor", always".

Mac pulled Stella tightly against him, and whispered.....

"I love you too Stella".

Meanwhile.....

Flack had quietly climbed in beside Caroline who was laying on her side. Pulling her towards him until they were in the spoon position. Flack heard her sigh, "I love you". Kissing her neck, he whispered I"I love you too Caroline".

"Flack"! said caroline.

"Yes my love"?

"Can you make love to me"?

"I'd love to sweetheart, but our protection is at home".

"I don't care Flack, I want you to give me a baby, our baby".

Flack turned her in his arms and said........

"Are you sure Caroline"?

"Yes Don"!! "I'm sure".

That was all he needed to hear, as he pulled her towards his lips and kissed her with heated passion. Needing more of each other, Caroline pulled Flack's head toward her, as she deepened the kiss.

"Christ Caroline", said Flack. "Where the hell did that come from".

"I thought I'd try being one to initiate the moves tonight, I've never done that before". "Would it be okay, if I make all the moves", she said innocently.

Turning on his back, Flack said......

"Initiate away love", my body is all yours, take what you need".

She stared at his body, just looking.

"What's the matter love, I'm waiting".

Very softly she whispered, "I don't know where to start"?

Flack knew she was innocent, as he was the one who took her virginity. So without words, he took her hand and placed it on his chest, forcing her hand to caress him.

"Now my love, just close your eyes, and allow yourself to feel, and explore my body".

As Caroline became more bolder, she moved her hand down Don's chest, to his washboard stomach.

"So hard, said Caroline. "I can feel your toned muscle".

Flack could tell Caroline was getting hot, just by touching him, as he could smell her scent through his nasal passages. Getting more courage, she worked her hand to his thighs and began, caressing Don with her fingertips, little did Caroline know, she was killing Don slowly with her innocence.

"Sweetheart"! "You are driving me over the edge", God caroline"! "Your innocence is going to kill me".

She giggled, she was enjoying this power she had over him.

"You didn't tell me, caressing a man, could be this much fun" , as she squeezed his crotch, causing him to hiss.

"Now you're being a tease my love".

Looking into his eyes, Caroline could feel the jitters in her stomach.

"Don"? "I don't want to play anymore, I want you to love me", said Caroline with tears.

Sitting up Don sandwich his hands between her face, and said....

"Hey, it's okay sweetheart, don't cry". "I'll love you forever".

Pulling her towards him, he kissed in such enchantment that she came forth without warning.

"FLACK"!!!!

"It's okay love", he said, as he pulled her on top of him and positioned her . "Now love, just move slowly back and forth, like you're rocking, that's it sweetheart".

As Caroline got into the flow of it, Don was trying his best to hold back, but she was so damn innocent, it just kept getting in his way. Not being able to hold back any longer, he flipped her over and drove her quickly and deeply with him over the edge. She could feel her cervix clench as they released into each other at the same time, and with one final push, Flack reached her womb and attached his seed onto her egg, she screamed into his mouth, as the orgasm pushed forth their first baby to be.

"I love you Caroline", said Flack in the aftermath of heated passion

"I love you too, Flack", said Caroline as she feel back to sleep, with Don on top of her.

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Mel I have a feeling you'd be first in th line!

7. MacsGirlMel

mmmm :) Yep I would lolol

Lots of smut that's for sure.

8. MacsLovlyAngl

Mac and Stella were the first ones up with the twins, DJ and Madison. Taking them downstairs, Mac put them in their highchair, while Stella looked after DJ and Madison.

"Okay my babies", what should we have for breafast"? said Mac to his twins. "How about some Cheerio's, banana's and strawberries".

"Dadadad!!!! yelled Mackenzie, as she giggled at her daddy making funny faces, while Michael looked at his dad, as if to say, "Are you nuts"?

"Look at you Michael", "Is daddy silly", said Mac as he handed Michael his cereal and fruit.

Sitting at the table with his twins, Mackenzie reached over and offered her daddy, a squished strawberry.

"Is that for daddy"? "Wow Mackenzie, look at how you squeezed it, knowing she would keep stretching until he took it, Mac leaned over and pretended to chew her hand, while he swallowed the strawberry. She gurggled and laughed as she screamed......."Ahhhhh!!!!!! loud enough to wake the house.

"Shhh!!! said Mac to Mackenzie, with his finger.

"Dada"!!! then she started screaming again. "Ahhhh!!!!.

"No, no, Mackenzie"! said Mac, no yelling.

"AhHHHHhhh!!! Now Mac knew she was getting angry, so he picked her up and sat her on his knee.

"Now you will Shhh!! said Mac.

As MAc went back to reading his paper, Mackenzie pulled at it until it ripped.

"Mackenzie , come on love, give daddy back the paper".

*giggle*,giggle*,gigggle*

"That's it you little terror, laughed Mac, as he picked her up and blew on her tummy.

"Mac what are you up too, you'll make her throw up again" laughed Stella, stop now".

"Oh , oh, Mackenzie, mama, say nono".

"Mama, ove u mama", said Michael.

Stella and Mac looked at each other and in unison they said...."Naaa!!! and continued with their morning.

A short time later, their guest's started waking up.

"Good morning love, said Danny. "How you feel this morning Linds"?

"Great, no sickness at all".

"Of course not, you'll hold it in till tonight", whispered Danny to himself.

"What was that Messer"?

"Nothing sweetheart", "I should go get DJ".

As he went into the Nursery, Dj wasn't there. "I guess Mac and Stella have him downstairs".

Heading downstairs, he ran into Don.

"Hey man, how'd you sleep"? asked Danny.

"Great, no trouble at all, you"?

"Oh, I was awake all night with the "AUh's!!! and Ouhh!!! of your behaviour".

"Are you serious"? you could hear us"? said Flack with embarrasement.

"Nah"!!!! "I was just being nosy about your sexcapade last night", laughed Danny.

"You have a preverted mind Messer", said Don.

Danny's laughter could be heard all the way downstairs.

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Hehe :lol:, Lindsay would probly smack him for that if she were there!

10. MacsLovlyAngl

"Someone's in a good mood this morning" , said Stella.

"You could say that , said Danny. "There's my boy", said Danny as he picked up DJ.

"He's already been fed Danny", Stella took care of it", said Mac.

"Thanks Stella", I really appriciate it".

"You're welcome, I heard you up most of the night with Lindsay". "Is she okay this morning"?

"I think so", she said she feels better".

At that moment Lindsay and Caroline came walking in.

"Well good morning sleepy heads", said Stella. "How you feeling Linds"?

"Great", "No morning sickness at all".

"That's because she does it at night, to aggrivate me", whispered Danny again.

Mac and Flack snickered.

"I'm sorry Messer", "What was that you just said"?

"I said, that you love only me".

"That's what I thought and know you didn't say", said Lindsay.

Meanwhile......

The Backyard Stalker was on to his next victim.

"This is fun, I can kill again, and not get caught", "Though I need to figure out what to do when the backyard gets full" , he said to himself.

"I think, I'll give those CSI's another call", they are so much fun to play with".

Meanwhile.....

*Phone rings*

"Hello", said Stella.

"You bitch, you cow, you dirty whore, I'm coming for you Stella, you'll see".

*CLICK*

"Mac!!!!!!!!!! yelled Stella, "he's coming for me", he's coming Mac".

"Stella, calm down, I'm here love, I'm not going to let anyone get you".

"he know's my name., he said Stella".

Mac played back the machine and they listened to the message.....

"You bitch, you cow, you dirty whore, I'm coming for you Stella, you'll see".

*CLICK*

"Good God Mac", what the hell is going on"? asked Flack.

Mac was to angry to say anything at the moment, someone was trying to kill his wife, and to even attempt that stunt, was just plain stupid for any criminal.

Flack and Danny could see the anger burning in Mac's eyes, and knowing him well enough they backed up.

11. MacsGirlMel

I wouldnt wanna mess with AngryMac, that's for sure.

more more I need more!

12. MacsLovlyAngl

"Listen, I've had just about enough of this idiot, I want him found now", yelled Mac.

"Calm down Mac", said Danny.

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down, it's not your wife being threatened".

"Listen Mac" , said Don. "I know this is hard on you, but we are all in this together". "We'll figure out".

"I know, it's just so disturbing". "Though I will say this", "If and when we find him, I have a special bullet just for him".

Walking away from the phone, Mac went in search of his wife. In the kitchen Stella was cleaning the dishes from breakfast, when Mac turned her around she was crying.

"Come here sweetheart" , said Mac as he held her tight in his arms.

"Listen love, we've come to far on our journey together, to let something like this rule us". "Just look at what we have Stella, 3 beautiful children, a beautiful home, a healthy and kinky relationship, but most of all a once and a lifetime love that can never be torn or broken apart".

"I know Mac, it's just so damn eerie known this guy has so much information on our family".

"As true as that is Stella, we are smarter and unstopable as a unit and a family". "So try not to worry, Danny, Flack and I will find him, even if we have to hunt him down".

Meanwhile.....

After everyone had left, Mac sat down with Mackenzie and Michael, to read them a story, while Stella finished feeding Madison.

(D/L)

Back at home, Danny and Lindsay put DJ down for his nap.

"Come on son, said Danny, sleepy time". That's my boy". "Daddy see you soon".

Once he was asleep, Danny headed back downstairs to see what his Lindsay was up too.

"what are you doing there love, you're going to fall".

"I'm trying to put up these new curtains". "But the damn pin is stuck".

Danny walked over and took his wife off the chair.

"Let me show you how a real man does it".

Lindsay laughed, "You're such a goof", men aren't supposed to hang curatins, that's women's stuff", said Lindsay teasing.

As Danny stretched up to release the pin he lost his footing and fell off the chair, into the wallpaper paste, Lindsay had put there for the new wallpaper.

*giggling*** "Oh God Danny, are you okay"? *laughing hysterically** "I'm sorry".

"You find humor in that, look at me Lindsay". As Danny got up to go change, Lindsay laughed even harder. "Give me five minutes Linds, and I'll give you something to laugh about".

Even in the bedroom, Danny could still here her laughing hysterically.

"I'll fix her", said Danny to himself.

Meanwhile.....

Flack and Caroline, had just finished moving in the last of her things into the Condo.

"That's the last of it love", "We are officially a couple", said Flack.

Caroline looked at him with love in her eye's.

"What are you up too Caroline"?

Caroline started removing her clothes.

"Good God sweetheart"! Poor Flack couldn't get his tongue untied enough to say anything more than that.

As Caroline got more bolder, she seductively moved her way towards Flack.

"Come here Loverboy", "I have something for you", said Caroline.

"I'll bet you do, you naughty little girl".

TBC...

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I love it !! :lol:

Can't wait to see what Danny does!

14. MacsGirlMel

ROFL...They're all naughty :devil:

15. MacsLovlyAngl

Pm to follow I would like some PM FB on all these Rrated PM scenes please :D

Meanwhile.....

Now that Danny was all cleaned up, he headed back downstairs to take care of Lindsay's behaviour.

When he found her, she was still giggling while cleaning up the paste. Walking up quietly behind her, he took the tassels from the curtain ropes, grabbed her arms and tied them behind her back.
    Then without warning he took his foot and spread her legs apart, while shoving his btween her thighs, she screamed in pleasurable shock.

"Danny"!!!

"This is what you get for being a naughty, naughty, girl Lindsay".

Taking her deeper into orgasmic bliss, he pulled her down onto the tarp and showed her the punishment for laughing at her man.

Meanwhile....

caroline was still teasing Don endlessly, with her erotic dancing, she was moving and rubbing up against everything in her reach, and Don was so hot that he could feel his jeans get tighter and tighter.

"christ Caroline you're killing me here".

Dancing towards him, she pushed him in the chair and started to dance and rub against his thighs. As Don went to touch her , she pulled his hands back behind him as she said........

"You can look but not touch". "Behave and I'll give you want you want". "However, disobey me and you get nothing".

Don couldn't believe it, he had turned her into a heated wildcat. As she rubbed and moved and caressed, every part of his anatomy. Not being able to stand much more heself, she jumped off him and pulled down his pants. Hoping back upon him, she rode him into heavenly bliss.

Once she was finished sexually assulting him, he couldn't move.

Meanwhile....

Mac and Stella had just gotten the twins down for their nap. Finally having some alone time, Mac asked Stella, if she was feeling okay.

"Of course Mac, why do you keep asking me that"?

"because you just got home yesterday, and you've done nothing but run around, you should be resting".

Sitting down beside Mac, she pulled him towards her nad laid his head on her lap, "Rest Mac, you need sleep". "Just rest", said Stella again as she massaged his temples.