#1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written

the reason i ship snickers....well i shipped gsr for the first couple months i watched csi....but then i slapped myself when i realized that it wasn't gsr that had true chemistry...it was snickers....and plus they look so cute together :)

i was watching "time of your death" thats supost to be a gsr episode but i couldn't see it at all, i kept thinking snickers is going to happen because little looks to each other will never match up to chemisty and love

Hello all :D

I love the snickers :D I just watched 'Organ Grinder' and the hotel room scene was cute, and and there looks are really cute, only they give each other those looks ;)

and the pic Cute once again there super close, and he does look like a cute hubby just listening to his wife, he's way to cute!!! there to cute!!!

and here is the link to a fic I wrote as a response to a fanfic challenge: Mistletoe And Egg Nog hope you girls like it :D

Thats a Great Pic NS and you're right they do look like the Married couple having a conversation
I could imagine something like this
N:So after we pick up the kids do you want to go out to eat
S: Sure why not where do you want to go?
N: I dont know You pick this time I picked the last two times

i know they are to cute, aw, now I want them to be married :D

they must get married, George, Jorja, get married!!!

oh and I thought of another Snickery couple, on 'Anderson Cooper 360' there is this news lady Erica Hill who comes on and she announces the days news, and after he shows her daily shots, and there usually really funny and strange, any way, they're always flirting and he makes funny voices, so does she, they were dancing to music a one point, any way really cute stuff :D there really cute together, i think they like each other ;) and he's a cutie, and she's very pretty :D so they'll make cute babies if they listen to me and get together that is :lol:
any way those are just my little musings :D

nick and sara would have such cute babies, i think it would look more like nick though with his cute eyes and charming smile

good pic nicksarafan2....i can just imagine it now....
n: need anything at the store sweetie?
s: yeah, bread, cereal, apples.....

csikicksurass said:
nick and sara would have such cute babies, i think it would look more like nick though with his cute eyes and charming smile
*Smirks* oh please you and I both know what the babies look like and Most of the time its Sara it takes after (the rest of you know as well)
anyways back on topic
My little scenerio to the Pic III Posted a little bit ago
S: come on baby Lets go home I'm done with my case and we've got some alone time before the kids get home
N: I love the way You think Sar
S: well then come on *grabs his hand*

My fave too! Alright I pretty much say that to every snicker scene. But I really love it whenever they do that. They also did that in Last Laugh I think... at least I remember Sara's glare during the bath tub scene.

Oh yeah she did lol actually Nick is the only one who can have that death glare.....lol how lucky he is :D someone use to have that scene on her banner and i s wanted have it on a banner lol since it's my favourite snicker scene ever lol
Right. A balance.
The solvent for the acid.

It's gonna be my new mantra lol i love what you said , sounds really CSIish :D

Thanks Cocoa I'd never seen it before Amanda gave it to me
so I was actually Freaking out and I'm wondering what episode its from (It looks like First or second season but who knows *Shrugs*) .I'm not that good with the scenerio's but I try

^^^ It's from Let The Seller Beware. Season 3. :)

*hugs cofi back* lol

eta - I've got two nice caps. I think this one isn't posted before, and it SHOULD be, because it's cute LOL. And looks like there's some foot UTT going on in this one.

OMG, I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Did y'all miss me?

Kidding, I'm sure you guys didn't even notice I was gone, LOL.

I was at my cottage. I was sad to be missing y'all, but after reading all this, it seems like you guys had fun without me. Hmmmm. This is worrisome. I prefer to be part of any fun-having that goes on around here.

And I have another pic with the wife and hubby Cute :lol:

Sara: and then she said...Blah, Blah, Blah...
Nick: Uh Hu...*I wonder what would happen if I held my breath for a long time*
Sara: Nick are you listening?
Nick: yes dear, of course, Debby made you mad, got it
Sara: good, and you have to take out the dog when we get home
Nick: yes dear... *I wonder if fish have eye lids?*

Sorry I couldn't resist :lol:

they are way to cute :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back