#1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written

If nick died, i think sara would bottle it up until the funeral, then have a total meltdown. Nick, would probably cope better if sara died but still be real upset. I think, what would hit him most, is the fact he didn[t tell her how he felt before she died and that he would regret for the rest of his life... god, this is depressing. can we move on to another topic or summet before you have us all in tears... lol. i'm open to ideas, cause i'm stumped...

Ooooh, I'm sorry for making you all so depressed. I didn't mean to!

Lol, anyway, new topic! Any ideas?

I don't like the idea of either of them dying especially not Nicky.

Wee!

I'm back!

Wow...you guys get a lot done for a coupla days!

I know we're kind of suggesting things at random, but can we put

A Solvent for the Acid.

On the future thread names poll? I find it to be genius.

And, hey Mariel ! Long time no see! Glad you're back, though.

Topic...topic...topic....

I know it's been done before, but if you could change any moment from any other ship to make it Snickers, which would you choose and why?

I'm going to go for the obvious and say the ending scene from "Way To Go", because....that would've RULED Snickers-style, absolutely no question.

Well, I liked that scene with Cath and Warrick when she slipped and he caught her and they've had a "moment". It's from Season 5, can't remember the episode though.

Oh, and the scene where Cath and Warrick make that bet while watching a basketball game. I can see Nick make that move on Sara, all very playful, but still to the point.

That would be a great Snickers moment: Sara in Nick's strong arms. :D

^^Yep, Down The Drain scene must be the best shippy scene ever.

Oh happy topic :D Btw, it's alright mariel, anything for a good discussion ;)

I haven't actually watched this scene but I've seen screencaps of it... the scene wherein Cath asked Nick to make a muscle, and then she felt him up I think. :lol: Sara would smile and blush like she did in Pledging Mr. Johnson. That would be the cutest!

And of course Wendy cutting Nick's shirt. Sara would have so much fun doing that! Well anybody would. I also think Nick wouldn't be so cool if it was Sara who did it.

the yobling scene in down the drain and the end of way to go....both are good shippy moments...

nice topic, i would love to change the ending of way to go, and when sara walking in the forest with gris with playful and flirty one and counting 1,2,3 and she turn around and griss snapshot a photo of her. and if that was nick she'll not only get a blush but she will turn so red and smile the sexies and flirteous one :D. ok i havent this eppie but i so the screencap of it at purejorja. sorry for rumbling. :confused: ... i have two more eppie before i see this.

I would definetly change way to go to make it Snickery (thats what I thought it would be anyways) Um I'd also change the scene where Catherinew as touching Nicks Arm Muscle
and I agree with the Down the Drain scene that would have been Hot had it been Snicker

firstly I just get my photo's from this site, and some other places around :D

oh and if I could choose any scene it would be of course 'way to go' and I like 'down the drain' and I also would put Nick in the place of every Grissom/Sara scene, and there are others.
but I must say I really enjoy the little scenes they have, they speak volumes compared to the other ship scenes, there very special ;)

i would change the ending to way to go, instead of sara hugging warrick her and nick kiss.

more hubby/wife pics:

cute

George: thinking *that guy better not be checking her out*
Jorja: thinking *oh crap that guy is checking me out*
George: thinking *I'm going to kick his a$$!*
Jorja: thinking *he better run or George will kick his ass*

cute

Sara: and then after I get back from my appointment, i want you to buy some paint
Nick: Yes dear
Sara: and then you have to pic up your mom from the airport
Nick: yes dear

cute

Nick: thinking *I thought I thought that guy a lesson last time*
Sara: thinking *why is that guy still staring?*

OK that's all i got :D

awwwwwwwww I love those NS fan
heres my little contribution
Secrets
Sara: I wonder how much Greg Knows about Nick and I
Nick: Seriously Greg better keep our little secret

anyways back on topic I pretty much agree on changing Way to Go to Snicker

nicksarafan2 said:
more hubby/wife pics:

cute

George: thinking *that guy better not be checking her out*
Jorja: thinking *oh crap that guy is checking me out*
George: thinking *I'm going to kick his a$$!*
Jorja: thinking *he better run or George will kick his ass*
that is hilarious....i can so see that happening...the perfect couple...i think so...

hi guys :)

what moments I'd like to change to Snickers?
the end 'Way to go' - it's quite obvious WHY!

other moments - there are some great flirty moments between Gris and Cath that would make great NS moments.

like in Jackpot - all the 'wife comments'
Cop: Trouble with the wife?
Gris: Yeah. She hates it when we're apart.

and Gris calls Cath dear

GC have great flirty moments, Gris telling her that he missed her tush, Cath sayig she likes his tough act in IE, or telling him he needs a woman, or when Gris tells Cath that he always has her back.

those would make great SNickers moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back