Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written

^^^ OMG lmao! That's hilarious! :lol:

More "the wife and hubby" captioning:

Untitled-1copy.jpg

SARA: I want you to do the laundry.
NICK: Okay
SARA: I want you to go to the supermarket.
NICK: Got it.
SARA: I want you to make our bed.
NICK: Will do.
SARA: I want you to feed the pets.
NICK: Uh-huh.
SARA: I want you to vacuum the living room.
NICK: Right.
SARA: I want you to take the kids to school.
NICK: Yes, yes. The kids, very important.
SARA: I want you to blah blah blah...
NICK: *mental fog* Uh, what was the first thing again?

LOL! Loving the wife-hubby convos/pics! More please :lol:
mariel said:
eta - I've got two nice caps. I think this one isn't posted before, and it SHOULD be, because it's cute LOL.
Oh look at him smile at her like he's in love.

oh my gosh mariel that is so funny, I'm laughing right now!! to cute, I can so see that happening :lol:

and I'll try to find more Hubby/Wife pics, it's to much fun :D

oh and madgoerge I R&R'd I like it's cute please write more :D

oh and mariel I just say you icon, that is funny, though I agree with sara there ;)

NS I love all the Husband/Wife Pics keep em coming
So we can caption them (I have a ton of pics myself but they've all been shown before)
also I have a question (more or less for everyone) My Friend and I are having a hard time finding the right sized Pics one sites pics are to small another to large anyways I guess my question is where do all of you get your NS Pics?

Hey, madgeorge , welcome back!!! I thought you deserted us...:(
Love you story, btw!!!

yes ns i also love your pics, they walk so close together like bf/gf they are almost touching, but as they say one picture can tell 1000 stories i guess these stories are all about chemistry, lots and lots of chemistry

^^^ Okay, read.

SaraSidleStokes said:
My Friend and I are having a hard time finding the right sized Pics one sites pics are to small another to large anyways I guess my question is where do all of you get your NS Pics?
Well, most of them I cap myself, but sometimes I get them at purejorja.net, beyond-imagination.org or csi-caps.com. Hope that helps. ;)

Okay, I got a topic: if either Nick or Sara were to die, how would the other react? Would they be able to pick up their normal lives again? Yeah, I know it sucks, and maybe we've used it before, but I gotta think of something, right?

read FG ;)

Waouh Mari, you wanna everyone to be depressed lol

If Sara dies: i got the feeling Nick will be completely broken, cause he isn't only lost a love, but a friend, someone who supported him etc he will be devasted and even if Warrick and Catherine try to help him, i guess he will spend at least two weeks on his home, listenning to depressive songs, watching pics of her and cry loud :(

If Nick dies: god i can't imagine how bad will be Sara, she already faced death with her mom, she will probably isolated herself, and cry and scream while she will be alone, i guess it will hard for her to move on. Nick has always be there for her, she will miss his smile, his look , his support, everything here will remind her of him...Horrible, horrible :(

Well, that isn't depressing...(said with sarcasm)

OK, if Sara would die, I agree that Nick would be broken, but he would talk about her a lot. He would mention how he imagines what she would say or do in certain situations, and that would make him feel better a bit and sad also, because he would remember how he had a great friend once and how he was a great friend to someone else also.

And if Nick would die, I think Sara would boil it up all inside of her at the beginning, ignoring the fact until she would finally break when something would remember her of him.

nick trying his best not to pick a fight with sara,
pleading ;)

nick : honey i know you can resist we have lots of time later
sara: i cant help it, but you promise later. :devil:

naughty

hope i pass as this a wife and hubby piccas.

madgeorge said:
Fourth chapter of my Snickers fic, Christmas Bells, is now up!!! Please R&R, since I'm really low on feedback. :) Thanks in advance!!!

Bandages, Beer, and Surprise Kisses
read and reviewed it so cute.

ohh i dont want to think one of them will be dying and how will they feel, i generally think they will be torn and ripped apart and so broken hearted like one of their own part of their body is missing or cant breathe. and it will take so long to heal and can't be replaced. its just my thought.

SSS you're welcome ;)

Awww depressing topic. Alright...

Nick dies: I agree with Misery, I think Sara will hold everything inside in the beginning. Then one eventful day, she will cry her heart out and let herself mourn his death.

Sara dies: Assuming they haven't gotten together yet, I think Nick would very much regret that he had not pursued a real romantic relationship with her.

Btw, welcome back madgeorge! :)

Thanks for the reviews and welcomes guys, I'm sorry I was gone for so long, :(

Nick dies: I suspect that Sara would be really heartbroken since he was such a special friend and colleague to her. But at the same time, she would pretend that it wasn't bothering her as much as it was, since that's the kind of person she is.

Sara Dies: I agree that Nick would probably regret not puruing her, and he would also regret not just telling her that she was special to him.

Mariel
thanks we've actaully Tried Beyond your Imagination thats where the pics come out to big and Amanda tried PureJorja she said she didnt find much in the way of Snicker *shrugs* but i'll send her to CSICaps next

okay the Topic You know its funny but when Grave Dangers came out I had thought about it alot what would Sara do if Nick had died I came up with the conclusion that more then likely she would self destruct I mean when she was watching him in the Box she had already lost it ,if he had died that would push her over the edge .I think maybe she'd lose the will to live I dont neccarically say she'd commit suicide or anything drastic like that but she'd Move back to San Fransico and become a hermit or something like that
it would hurt her knowing she lost the man she loved without ever telling him she loved him
now if Sara were to die Nick would be very upset but he would surround himself with the people that care about him,He'd talk to them tell them He wished he would have told her he Loved her before she had passed
He'd be sad and hurt but he'd deal with it differently then sara would had he Died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back