#1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written

LittleMissSnark said:
I think what people are afraid of is the fact that Snickers happens to be the classic television relationship. They're great friends, they work together extremely well, and it does no harm to them if they drift over the line to engage in a hugely flirtatious, majorly obvious interlude where they trade smiles and playful jibes.
Agreed. It's also a cliche movie plot. Girl got a very good guy friend who's always there for her no matter what. To create conflict her interests must be shifted a bit to a seemingly perfect guy for her, someone she has put on a pedestal (in movies they always make this one a celebrity). In the end, the good guy friend gets the girl. And all is well in the world. :D

You know no matter what happens I'm totally happy that this is the one I ship. There are so many good merits on their relationship and I love supporting that kind of thing. The ending of the series is still far and I'm sure I'll enjoy watching them together until then, may they become canon or not.

^^^i agree, even though it might be the most cleshay story ever it's still one of the best!! and people can say stuff like "are ship is so canon" well guess what buddy are ship has chemistry and nothing can beat that, you know canons kill so i wouldn't be so proud of it, im against murder are you :D (im not talking to you cofi im just rambling to my self :))

Snicker is one of the rare ship built on an incredible strong friendship, and THAT friendship is the main key of their future: their possible relationship will be based on respect, affection, love , honesty etc....And they already have all those things with their friendship, that' why you can't help but notice something between them, that's why you can't deny the incredible chemistry between them, that's why you can see "fire" between those two and that's why i will always be faithfull in my ship :D

sissi59100 said:
Snicker is one of the rare ship built on an incredible strong friendship, and THAT friendship is the main key of their future: their possible relationship will be based on respect, affection, love , honesty etc...
Exactly. That's what I love about them. Not only am I shipping them in the romantic sense, I'm also a huge fan of the friendship they have now. So I'd be content if TPTB just feeds me a little snicker moment from time to time, for now. :D

I remember a previous topic brought about by Misery I think, about what snicker moment would you like to have continuity on. It just came to me that I'd love to have a continuity on that Dutch conversation they had in Table Stakes. The team would be out for a meal and Sara goes, "Still doing the Dutch thing, Nick?"

cofi_shot said:
Agreed. It's also a cliche movie plot. Girl got a very good guy friend who's always there for her no matter what. To create conflict her interests must be shifted a bit to a seemingly perfect guy for her, someone she has put on a pedestal (in movies they always make this one a celebrity). In the end, the good guy friend gets the girl. And all is well in the world. :D

Well, not everytime (Damn you Pretty In Pink !).

But, I think Snickers has a great shot at growth, and I think that's what's great about the two of them. They're at a steady, easy growth in faith and trust and..hopefully...someday....romance.

My favorite moment of continuity? It's a tie. One of them is a conversation they had and another is not.

First, I really would like to see Sara tell Nick how she felt when he was in the coffin. No one else has said ANYTHING to him about it, and now, I think he's healed enough to where she should say something. I think it would be touching AND sweet, and it doesn't need to be all dramatic or angsty.

The other one, of course, being the leather/lace comment. I think it'd be classic if they're analyzing some kind of lace garment and Sara was all "Oh, Nick, lace. Your favorite."

"You remembered?"

"How could I forget?"

And....that'd rule. Hard.

(Oh..and this is a giant moment for me, because I MADE MY ICON! You'd be amazed at what 20 minutes and MS paint can produce. I think this shows artistic growth...)

I agree with all of You
Most of My Friends do see the Snicker chemistry and BECAUSE of this they ship Nick with anyone and everyone because they see him as a Big threat to the other ships
I have to admit when the Great Ship Debate first came about I was worried that we'd get alot of "they are Just Brother and Sister" (because thats where I hear else where) But I havent seen that (I see a few but not a whole lot)
The Friendship thing I dont mind at all because As stated by all of you friends have the potential of turning into Lovers
and I Still Have hope for Our ship I still believe we'll get it soon.

I also dont want to sound mean or step on Fogs Mod Toes BUT Lets keep the GSR trash talk to a minimum I"ve actaully Met
quite a few Nice GSRs who also ship our ship and they Do come and read this Imagine how You would feel if You were a Multi shipper and went into a thread only to hear rude comments about you and your ship
Most of us are grown ups here lets try and act Like it

(Okay I'm done with my soap box)

i luv that snickers is built on a friendship, after all "how can we be lovers if we cant be friends?" lol. (michael bolton song) its so true, i mean grissom and sara were never friends. they have just been in a work relationship. its obvious that nick and sara are friends, and their romantic relationship is built upon strong foundations.

GSR will crush because the foundations are strong enough, but snickers will always stand tall!!!

you can see nick and sara having a friendly but flirty beer together, and soon enough sara's friend beer will become date martini :D

Great soapboxing, SSS , and I back you up on it.

Snickers is a great, balanced, sensitive ship that we all believe SHOULD be cannon, because, as heart put it, it's extremely strong. So...voice it with intelligence and pride, y'all.

And, did I mention I love the Great Ship Debate? Because I do. It's brought a lot of interesting outside opinions to Snickers, and, honestly...very few of them actually refuse the Snickers chemistry.

Again...it's just too strong.

What if it was Greg that Sara said "I need your hands" to and not Nick.... ;)

thanks guys :) I didnt want to come off sound like this mean old lady but I felt as though it should be addressed
as You all Know this is My main CSI Ship but on other shows I do multi ship so I do know what its like to come into a thread and hear People say rude things about You and the other ship you belong to and I wouldnt ask that for My Multi shipping friends here

Also Its easy to see the Chemistry even if You dont ship the two together and Most of my Friends have all said They'd be More okay with our ship over any other ship out there
which I find a very good thing

i wish my sisters are like that, it's all one ship with them when im really multi ship, i like nick with 3 people, i only like sara with one though and that of corse is nick, nick and sara are the ones that started the chemistry so they should finishe it and by that i mean get married :D

and have their 2.4 kids and a dog and a house with a white picket fence....what would they name their kids?
i'm going to go with bethany for a girl and either nick jr. for a boy or ryan....

oo thats a good one

for me nick seems old fashoned guy so i would have to say:
boy: nicholas (after him)
girl: nicky (after him)

and if it was sara's pick:
boy: michael (i dont know, im just saying because im listening to michael buble)
girl: lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back