#1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written

I"m always yelling at my Tv (my family must think i'm nuts)
but the funny thing is the ships I ship usually become canon at some point or another (which is probably why i'm all optimistic most of the time)
I have so many favorite Snicker scenes I cant pick just one and It wouldnt be fair to ask me to *smirks* plus most of them are the same favorite scenes as all of you

One of my personal favorites is when Nick says he only goes Dutch with a girl if she asks him what he drives. And Sara just looks at him and they sort of have one of their little moments :D Snickers moments are the best!!! :D

I love that moment I also love the moment later on when they are all having Dinner and Sara goes "wanna go Dutch Nick" and he goes "I thought youd never ask"

oh that was really cute, and in the same episode, "I got sunshine all night long" that was cute :D

and I can't choose a fave scene to there all to cute, there was one I really liked though when they were messing around with the fighting robot and when it didn't work, Nick looked so cute, and she just gave him a look, it was funny :D

If we're throwing knowing looks into the situation, I think it's safe to say that you should pack a lunch, because we'd be here for a while. My two favorites happen to be the lingering glance at the beginning of "Friends and Lovers" (appropriate title) and them staring at each other over Greg's peanut examination in "Evaluation Day". They can just pull it off.

But I've always loved about the Dutch comment had been when Nick talks about how a car equals status and therefore worth and all girls want to know.

Sara just grins and says "Not this girl."

Squee-worthy moment. Right there. I still squee at it.

i luv all their looks lol, one of the cutest is in suckers lol. ur banner LMS is the one i'm talking about. its just so adorable lol.

LittleMissSnark said:
If we're throwing knowing looks into the situation, I think it's safe to say that you should pack a lunch, because we'd be here for a while. My two favorites happen to be the lingering glance at the beginning of "Friends and Lovers" (appropriate title) and them staring at each other over Greg's peanut examination in "Evaluation Day". They can just pull it off.

But I've always loved about the Dutch comment had been when Nick talks about how a car equals status and therefore worth and all girls want to know.

Sara just grins and says "Not this girl."

Squee-worthy moment. Right there. I still squee at it.
I know I love that moment as well It was as though she was trying to get him to see she's not like all the other girls
eventhough we all Know he realizes that

Yeah, their moments are pretty awesome.
A true chemistry on the screen especially can be measured when the tv is on mute. :D The tension, OMG, the tension is even bigger. Sure they have some great lines, but when they don't, they manage to bring out the chemistry with their looks.

heartagram69 said:
i luv all their looks lol, one of the cutest is in suckers lol. ur banner LMS is the one i'm talking about. its just so adorable lol.

Ha! Yes!

It says so many words, I think. Just the way he looks at her as she open-mouth stares at him is so funny. You could tell they both knew they were in deep. Plus, the flatiron wasn't strangling her hair, so another point goes in favor!

I think there's just so much flirtatious evidence that I have a hard time perceiving how people see the brother/sister vibe between them. Because, I have brothers. And, no.

They're good friends. Really REALLY good friends if you know what I'm saying.

Really really really really really good friends (with SO much potential for more) :lol:

Ah the looks. They own the looks. Actually, they own eye sex.

Btw, the lunch scene in Table Stakes went like this:
SARA: You want to go Dutch, Nick?

NICK: Excellent idea, Sara. You're catching on. I'd love to.
source:twiztv.com

About the bro/sis thing, I'm just gonna quote sissi from the debate thread :)
sissi59100 said:
Lol Cofi :D i think i have an answer for that: actually when people reduced sara/nick relationship as a great frienship , there is always a possibility of more than friendship and i think that's why some people are reticent toward that. When they say it's a bro/sister relationship, there is no way out, no possibility of being close for thoses two, just brother and sister. Actually that's a reason one of my friend gave me when i asked her about that and somehow i understand why she meant
(my question was why do some people say they're like bro/sis instead of just saying they're just great friends) So basically it could be a form of denial for those people who say that.

i like feeling the heat aswell, they both look so gorjuz in it :p

do you know whats sad, over at imdb i am like the only one who defends snickers every time, there was a snickers thread and it was called to the snickers, sandles, and grillows fan im sorry" and it turned into a gsr thread and i was like, this is a thread for snickers, sandles and grilows fans why are you bashing theses ships, if you dont like it then stay out, it cant always be gsr there are other ships you know you cant turn it into a thread of evil and lies" and then they left but after that they started a hole bunch of gsr thread so im going to start a snickers thread and people are going to be bad because i dont want any of this bs about them being bro and sis and apsolutle no bashing of any ships, because i hate it over because all they do is bash :mad: thats the same with the house board turning into a house/cam board so i had to start a chase/cam thread, and im sorry for going off topic but i really think it's sad that the best ship is getting treated like brother and sister on that website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back