#1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written

i think she meant more what would happen to their relationship because you arent allowed to be in a relationship with a superior/someone under you.

and i heard something somewhere that rick would be taking over from gris, cant remember where, but it would make sense, i mean in ellie gris gave him the job.

i think it would make things interesting if nick was sara's supervisor, i think it would be bad for her though, because if she did get together with nick people would start thinking she was trying to like get promoted and stuff by always going for the boss. even if they were together before, i think there would be jealous bitching lol.

I think if that happens, when Sara makes a move or something Nick would immediately assume that it's because she have this thing for supervisors in general. Sara would get insulted of course and we'll have angst. And they'll have make up sex after. :lol:

Casewise, I think they would keep on sharing their opinions to each other. Since they usually have differing opinions, it would be good for the case because it would give them different perspectives and that would eventually be helpful in solving the case per se. Nick would still value Sara's opinion just as much as he values his own. He won't let getting promoted get into his head; he won't think that he's better over Sara because of it. He would respect her as much as before.

As for Sara, at first she'd probably be defensive, thinking Nick has changed. But as it goes along she would realize how much Nick respects her still as a CSI. Then they would get comfortable enough such that Sara would be his right hand.

eta: I also like the idea of Rick getting promoted.

cofi_shot said:
I think if that happens, when Sara makes a move or something Nick would immediately assume that it's because she have this thing for supervisors in general. Sara would get insulted of course and we'll have angst. And they'll have make up sex after. :lol:
the best part about fighting... the making up :devil:

Casewise, I think they would keep on sharing their opinions to each other. Since they usually have differing opinions, it would be good for the case because it would give them different perspectives and that would eventually be helpful in solving the case per se. Nick would still value Sara's opinion just as much as he values his own. He won't let getting promoted get into his head; he won't think that he's better over Sara because of it. He would respect her as much as before.
the exact thing grissom doesnt do, nick values her opinion as an equal, grissom doesnt (have i mentioned how much i hate gris? lol)
As for Sara, at first she'd probably be defensive, thinking Nick has changed. But as it goes along she would realize how much Nick respects her still as a CSI. Then they would get comfortable enough such that Sara would be his right hand.
i wonder what nick uses his right hand for that sara could help with :devil: muahaha

heartagram69 said:
i wonder what nick uses his right hand for that sara could help with :devil: muahaha
:lol: Oh I'm sure you have a pretty good idea on that one.

I don't have a problem with the supervisor/subordinate in general. Especially if it happens with Nick and Sara because with them, they would still respect each other equally no matter what.

cofi_shot said:
heartagram69 said:
:lol: Oh I'm sure you have a pretty good idea on that one.

I don't have a problem with the supervisor/subordinate in general. Especially if it happens with Nick and Sara because with them, they would still respect each other equally no matter what.
amen, i dont have a problem with it if they only see those roles on a profesional level, not a social one.

with nick n sara i dont think that would matter anyway, he could put his foot down if he needed tpo but i dont think sara would put nick in a position where he would need to, and if they did somehow get into a position where nick needed to stamp his authority, he would and sara would get a little pissed off, but they would talk and nick would say it wasnt personal but he had to and stuff, and sara would understand and appologize for putting him in that position, and nick would tell her not to be stupid, its his job to be put in those positions, and he doesnt think any less of her for it and stuff.

but gris see's himself higher in rank socially aswell. and sara is forever seeking for him to tell her she is good at her job, and a good person, and gris just doesnt get it. like in organ grinder i remember at the end sara was upset, and nick would have said something to make her feel better, and they would have gone out for a beer and a chat or something, but with gris he said some riddle, he completely missed what sara needed.

You know reading all your posts I can definetly see where you're coming from can I change my answer *smirks*
You guys are Right after all he is usually the one to calm her down when she's upset over something Grissom did and he's alot more caring ,He probably wouldnt treat her any differently
Heart No worries I dont like Grissom either but I wont bring that up

when sara did it with griss she wanted a promotion but if she would to do it with nick then well i cant say because im not old enough to say such smut :devil:

csikicksurass said:
when sara did it with griss she wanted a promotion but if she would to do it with nick then well i cant say because im not old enough to say such smut :devil:
ok wtf. sara isnt the type of person to sleep with someone to get a promotion, if she is 'with him' it is for a different reason, being that she is confusing her feelings, not because she wants a promotion.

if you think sara is that type of person you have misjudged her, she wouldnt do something so degrading!!!

and saying 'did it' is such a 12 year old thing to say. your making it sound like its a chore or something, sara isnt the type of person that would 'do it' with someone just for the sake of it, or to get a promotion.

IF she is with gris in that way, i think its because she is confusing her longing for a fatherly figure and her infatuation with grissom for love, and she will soon see that and realise it is nick that she loves. and i'm guessing she probably knows that because when she is with grissom there is no spark, it seems like a chore, there is no butterflies in her stomach, but even when she just thinks about nick there is.

i put the devil sign there for sarcasim mabey i should have put this one :lol: beside the promotion part, what can i do to mean im being sarcastic or as i like to say "yanking your chains" or "pushing your bottons" or "grinding your gears" or uhhh thats all i got

I believe that nick would never not give Sara a case, because that's something Grissom does, and Nick is nothing like Grissom, and Nick is a special guy, he'd know how to be boss like and turn it off.

also i don't think Warrick will get the position because they made Nick's character get all those scenes for a reason in season 6, also think Catherine will get Grissom's job, and Nick will take her job, there for there wouldn't be any drama between nick and Sara, also every body likes Nick even Ecklie, and even though gill wont admit it, he wants Nick to take his place he likes Nick but is afraid to show that love, I feel that they might delve into that a little more in the future. :D

Yes I agree with heart, I think she's very confused. She said so herself, she seeks assurance in the wrong places, goes after emotionally unavailable men (Snakes, not exact quotes).

I think Nick would be the perfect kind of guy who could let her be herself, love herself more so that she wouldn't have to seek assurance from anybody else but herself.

nicksarafan2 said:
I believe that nick would never not give Sara a case, because that's something Grissom does, and Nick is nothing like Grissom, and Nick is a special guy, he'd know how to be boss like and turn it off.
exactly, i think something that pisses sara off is it her skills are judged, like if there is a rape case and gris doesnt give it to her simply because he thinks she wont be able to handle it, nick would give it to her, and would make sure she was fine, but he wouldnt baby her. he would let her do her job, because at the end of the day, thats what they are there for. yes some cases are harder then others, and they do get attatched, after all they are only human, but nick wouldnt stop her from taking a case because it might upset her.

i remember (cant remember which ep) where sara got shitty with a guy that beat his wife up, and he slapped her hand away and she flipped and said "i'm a woman and i have a gun, i can only imagine what he did to her (his wife)" and gris was like looking down at her and was forever hovering over her shoulder for the rest of the case. and i mean, hello gris if you would take a look at what sara said, it makes sense, his wife would have been a sitting duck, if a female cop with a gun didnt bother him.

cofi_shot said:
Yes I agree with heart, I think she's very confused. She said so herself, she seeks assurance in the wrong places, goes after emotionally unavailable men (Snakes, not exact quotes).
see we arent delusional :lol: she even said it :lol:
I think Nick would be the perfect kind of guy who could let her be herself, love herself more so that she wouldn't have to seek assurance from anybody else but herself.
exactly, sara is always seeking assurence from gris, but when she is with nick he does little things that make her not even question herself or need to look for his assurance or praise, she knows she is good at her job, and she knows nick thinks it, and for some reason when she is around him, she doesnt question or second guess herself.

Yesh (Mutts :D ) I agree with both of you, nick is that kind of man, he would and he does actually make her feel good, and happy, Sara will find out she's made a mistake, be sad seek comfort in nick, I don't think will care about that and they'll be happy... and just because i haven't, "Smoochy Smooch" and they'll do that a lot :D

heartagram69 said:
exactly, i think something that pisses sara off is it her skills are judged, like if there is a rape case and gris doesnt give it to her simply because he thinks she wont be able to handle it, nick would give it to her, and would make sure she was fine, but he wouldnt baby her. he would let her do her job, because at the end of the day, thats what they are there for.
The perfect example when I said Nick would let her be herself. :) She'd gain confidence when she's with Nick and their relationship would be so much healthier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back