#1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written

OT: sissi59100 - I love your icon because I'm an avid Harry/Hermione lover in denial too.

OT: Muzzy that's awesome, i think we will have a lot of talk about that :D

I could totally see Sara pulling out her gun and forgetting her own birthday

lol i cans ee that too lol or she can act like a little girl and do everything to get people thinking about her bday :lol:

Nice dialogue heart :D of cours ei love the end :p that's always the best part :D

wow heart nice scenario.
and sara forgot her own bday never heard anyone forgot their own bday.
for nick giving her a surprise party and all he probably also give her a nice necklace or bracelet emboaded with the name sara or sar'bear.
and girls i can't believe you are 13yrs old to 34 yrs old. and we all click. by the way i'm 27 last may.
and littlemisssnark i cant believe your 16 and wow you write really good and very mature, keep it up maybe someday you'll be a famous writer and all.
heart i miss your stories.

a necklace would be good :)

but what would sara get nick??
-walker texus ranger season 1 :) just kidding
-a picture that only he can see :devil:
-she gives him his preseant when no ones around :devil:

Sara would for sure get Nick something they both could enjoy because our ship is thoughtful like that :D

:devil:

on the ages of our Ship actaully offline I know people older then me that ship this which honestly doesnt suprise me at all
I can definetly see Sara forgetting about her own birthday after all she didnt have the best Childhood she was probably overlooked and forgotten quite a bit and Nick would be willing to change all that
hmmm the gift Nick would give Sara I like the lace Teddy Idea but that would be more for himself
Nicks sweet and romantic he'd probably buy her a box of chocolates and some jewelry

mabey a small box with a dimond ring inside it and it tends to make guys go down on one knea

aww yes that would be sweet and romantic but I was thinking more along the lines of a diamond necklace

iluvEricSzmanda said:
Sara would for sure get Nick something they both could enjoy because our ship is thoughtful like that :D
:devil:

dirty :D

SSS - check your pm's

hey hey hey im a youngen and we have to be clear about this, would it be lace or leather because nick clearly stated he likes lace and no peanut butter (omg i just pumped it up to R rated :devil:)

I agree that Nick would buy something that can bring out memories. And I think Sara would be touched if he remembered some detail from her life, or their times together, no matter if they were work-related or not.

Someone mentioned a chemistry set. That would be so cute...f.e.:

S: OMG, Nick, I don't believe you...
N: What? Don't you like it?
S: (looks around) YOu do know that we have all grown-up setso here?
N: Yes, but you see, this one makes a statement.
S: Yeah? What's that? That you think I need to practice at home? Cause, truthfully, that's not very nice...
N: (stops her) Do you remember what I said to you when I bought this for Lindsey?
S: (blushes nad mutters) Ahm...yes. Something about me flirting with you...which, by the way...
N: I changed my mind.

cofi_shot said:
LittleMissSnark said:
"It's the Cadillac of lingerie"
:lol: That cracked me up. Thank you.

Thank the lord someone still finds me funny! I seriously was out of my gourd writing it, so I'm glad I can still be humorous when I'm half-asleep and crazy already!

Hmm...I think Sara would get Nick something oddly educational but endearing as well, like a full volume of books dedicated to birds or something.

I think her gifts to him would be sweet, and his to her would be a little bit....dangerous? I dunno, I can see him buying her lingerie and her buying him a new lab kit, just because she's practical like that and he's, well, hot like that :devil:!

lol misery thats so cute!!! i luv it, haha.

and LMS ur banner is hillarious, i luv it, they are so cute haha.

SaraSidleStokes said:
ChaosTheory
(I think it was you that asked)
Actually You and Sara share the same birthday heres is September 17th as well (Mines a week ahead of y'alls on the 23rd)

back on topic
In honesty though I dont think Nick would forget I mean I think he'd have it on a calender (although he is a guy and that and anniversaries is things they always tend to forget)

Really? Yay! So who's on the 16th? *oh yeah, that's Ron Weasley, I think.* lol....

Anyway, Nick can forget about anything 'cept Sara's birthday! I bet he has that date saved on his calendar(s).

awww that would be so cute if he did, he has it circled and in big letters thats so sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back