#1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written

^Yeah. Then Sara accidentally sees it on Nick's locker door.... her birthdate on his calendar specially marked.

How would Sara respond to that? :)

she would pretend not to see it but she would smile and be all over joyed inside because she wouldn't want him knowing that she looks in his locker :)

Lol, well maybe he's changing or getting his stuff from his locker and the calendar is on the inside of the door. :)

If I'm Sara -- seeing that -- I'd be warm and fuzzy lol

I also can picture her seeing all these Pictures of the two of them in his locker I can see the dialogue being something like this
S: You,you kept those pictures
N: Yeah didnt you?
S: yeah but thats different
N: Hows that different? *he's trying to coax her into admitting she loves him*
S: because I ...I love you *she confesses*
N: well then its not different Sar because I love you to
and then as La la always says *smirks*

Smoochy Smooch
(what can I say i'm a sucker for romance)

heartagram69 said:
and LMS ur banner is hillarious, i luv it, they are so cute haha.

Thanks! It's from that scene in Suckers, when Nick lifts the tape and takes the paint along with it. The looks on their faces are priceless, and I laugh everytime I watch that scene.

Does anyone have a good Snickery topic? I just ran out....

LittleMissSnark said:
heartagram69 said:
and LMS ur banner is hillarious, i luv it, they are so cute haha.

Thanks! It's from that scene in Suckers, when Nick lifts the tape and takes the paint along with it. The looks on their faces are priceless, and I laugh everytime I watch that scene.
me too, they just look so funni, nick's like "oh shit" and sara's like "dont look at me" haha

Hello :D

I wrote up my story and I'll post it in a second :D

and I don't have a topic, but there to cute together :D

and good little scenarios SSS and LMS i like those :D

csikicksurass said:
aww sss that was loverly
Thanks Like I said I'm a hopeless romantic :)
*smirks* In a few I"m gonna add some songs (some happy some angsty) that I DONT think I've posted before so I'm gonna bring the Song thread back up

lol do you know what i just remmbered nsf and sss we are in the rp called "the new rp" and i forgot about it :D

Topic? How about.. what would happen if Nick became Sara's supervisor? I was thinking if WP leaves (or if Grissom temporarily isn't around, since I'm kinda expecting WP to spend less time with CSI now that he's got other projects and because of health issues) either Nick or Cath would get promoted.

oooo thats a toffee (i say toffee instead of tuffy because of the goofy movie)

letting her pick her cases and letting somethings go

here is the link to my story: Click Me!!!

and good topic Cofi i would love for Nick to become head CSI, especially since that's the way it seems to be going :D
and I think Nick would treat Sara exactly the same, because any time he leads on a case he never treats any one different, not even the lab rats, so I think all would be the same, only Sara would be calling him boss, and he'll probably get rid of all the bugs in Gill's Office if he doesn't take them ;)

And my PC screen keeps twitching, I'm scared of what that means :eek:

that would be hard especially if they were in a relationship together I mean alot of us Gripe on how we dont like GSR because he's her supervisor and because of the relationship he'd pick favorites BUT when (I say when not If) Snickers happens and If Nick became supervisor it wouldnt be different maybe even Worse because Nick is a more caring guy he might not mean to pick favorites but he would
Like knowing how she gets because of her childhood in abuse cases and all He might not let her do cases like that or he'd give her easier cases and more then likely he'd let her off early so they could spend time together
I think it would be better if Catherine became supervisor because I honestly think she'd be least likely to pick favorites and she's worked thier as long as Grissom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back