*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you so gotta pm me the link to that one, you sneaky rat you, holding out on me?? Wheres the love?? :D PM fics <3

NnG :: snuggles, I wondered where you were. :p

Yay more poetry! Nice going there LMH :thumbsup: Claw and purr... :lol: I wanna see Nicky's back and see how many "battle scars" he's accumulated over the years. Seriously. Dude.

Oh. So there's a waterproof cam in the tub? Awesome stuff. Let's hope that it's not all zoomed into Nicky's ass that we can't see anything else. :eek: No, that is NOT a good thing people. Documentary shots must be "scenic". Too close a shot is definitely not "scenic". :lol:

Dorks, we're all dorks Lynny and you're the biggest one! :D You meanie. TELL ME CATNIP SPOILERS! Grrrr. Just you wait till Cath's home from work. You're lucky she works the nightshift too. :eek:

*Brings some hula hoops for steph :lol:*

Great Poem LMH Ooooh! and yeah please PM me with the link to your R rated story and peom...

I wanna see Nicky's back and see how many "battle scars" he's accumulated over the years. Seriously. Dude.

^^Me too :lol:

Oh. So there's a waterproof cam in the tub? Awesome stuff. Let's hope that it's not all zoomed into Nicky's ass that we can't see anything else. :eek: No, that is NOT a good thing people. Documentary shots must be "scenic". Too close a shot is definitely not "scenic". :lol:

OH man! look what I've started :eek:...I though the song'll probably inspire some talk of phone sex...but you gus are still stuck on the tub....I too hope the cam isn't zoomed in on Nick ass :alienblush:...although that would be good to see..:devil:...but I'd prefer a slice of real action....:devil:

Dorks, we're all dorks Lynny and you're the biggest one! :D You meanie. TELL ME CATNIP SPOILERS! Grrrr. Just you wait till Cath's home from work. You're lucky she works the nightshift too. :eek:

Yeah Lynny we're dorks but your the biggest one!!..

Last edited:
Yeah... I want HOT, STEAMY, SMEXY catnip SPOILERS!!! I think it is time for catnip to step out of the CLOSET. THey need to quit hiding that they are together.

Oh Nicky's got alot of those scars; she gives him a new one everynight, and when she sees one heal, she decides to put one back; What? I know things. Stalked them for how many years? and you expect me NOT to know?

Liffy: is the code still the same to post pics with?; No, the cameras not aimed at Nicky's ass, Mo and I had to work hard to change the camera shots; ah, but we got it. and me and Mo don't wanna talk about that, ok?

Ha, just for calling me a dork and a meanie, no spoiler talks for you.

Sorry Shazz; while I'm a major supporter of Phone Sex; I'm obsessed with shower/tub talks. :D

edit: to torture Waiting with a stick: you've abandoned me! :p about dangit time you come back in here and save me from myself. :)

Fine. I'm the bigger dork - now CatNip spoilers yes? (And yes, the image codes are still the same. Actually ALL the codes are the same, except...maybe the spoiler code but I'm not sure, I always used the lazy button).

Ooh, so Nicky must be pret-ty colourful back there. The poor guy. Cath is such a *whispers* sadist. :eek: She didn't hear me!

I'm glad I didn't have to risk my life positioning the tub camera. :)

Shower sex>>Phone sex. Because you get wet :) And wet's always sexy.

Can we still do polls?

Ah, Remember back when Leaving Las Vegas came on, and I told yall he's hands on top of hers and yall said I was nuts, I made an icon to prove I wasn't nuts. Mer even can vouch for that. thank ya very much.

Because she's taking care of Nick Jr & Nicole (oh you meant the non-married cn Cath, oh she's actually plotting with Stella over something, I don't want to know)

Did you just say wet is sexy?

Did you just say wet is sexy?
Yup :D

Cath is plotting with Stella over something? Err...uh oh...that doesn't sound very good.

I never doubted you Lynny dear. I wasn't even here when y'all discussed that. :lol: But yes. He so had her hands on her....everywhere. We missed a few scenes when they went back to Vegas so who knows what they were doing. :p

*Brings some hula hoops for steph :lol:*
Yay!! Thank you. :D

Well, well, well I don't get on for a few hours, and I come back to all the talk, about wet Catnip. :devil: Haha, sounds good to me... :D When I need cheering up, this is definitely the best place to come. :D

Oh and when your fics are done LMH, can you send me a PM, with the links pleaseeee??? :D

AC: I heart your icon, do you have the original pic?

Liffy: I seriously don't want to know what their plotting, I'd rather run the opposite direction and hide behind Laura.

I'm so not crazy, I'll upload the icon and show yall if you'd like :) :: and not to mention they had a change of clothes, so how'd that happen? :p

AC: I heart your icon too. Can you post the original still? That would be love :)

Lynny: I think I'm going to have join you in the running because Danny's gone and gotten Flack and his car, so now when Danny's stopping for gas and getting sidetracked by Lindsay, Flack's still trying to run me down. :eek: Stella better not have anything to do with this. Let's get Cath to chase them instead, I'm sure than can work - somehow.

And yes - upload icon you crazy dork. :D Wubs you lynny!!

I want to put CatNip in the middle of the jungle and see what they'd do. Hehehe. Cath would chase Nicky for getting them lost in the first place. :lol: Oh boy...poor poor Nicky. He's gonna get a few more scratches because of that. :eek:

Ow yeah, that is one of my favourite pictures too Adorable! :D

It was a shoot around the time season 6 came back on TV. When I first saw the picture I did a little happy dance because Cath and Nick are standing next to each other and they almost have the same position, so funny :p

You know...if we could just move Cath and super impose her infront of Nicky...that picture could be pret-ty naughty. :angel:

Was the shoot some kind of promo advert for CSI or something? Because I don't think I've seen them before. Hehe, they all look stunned and hilarious (except Sara, she looks like she's eager to play hide and seek). :p

^^Yep, Was the promo for season 8, and the other are supposed to look stunned :lol: Its the promo for th 'outing' GSR if you know what I mean and thats why Sara looks like she's eager to play hide and seek...

Yep, that would be a pret-ty naughtry picture lol... :devil:

I'm making some icons..when I get 'em done I'll post 'em up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back