*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOH! I come back into the thread and I find bystanders watching our live show! :devil: Enjoying youself Shaz? :lol:, this is the epitomy of gutter threads. CatNip and Lynny.

Who?...Me??...:rolleyes:...I wasn't watching....lol I ws covering my eyes and passing through...I enjoyed myself but I just couldn't keep quiet I had to say something...you know how shy I can be...

Shaz, sorry but my photobucket is still being a cow. I've only got this one on hand, but it's still hot :D

BTKP1small.jpg

Enjoy the hotness and I'll post more laterz. :cool:

Thats great Liffy....

I'm make some icons after you've got posted some more...

Liffy - mind making me some CatNip icons please *begs*...If ya do I promise to join you in gutterville :lol:

Last edited:
oh I feel for you; telling him you'll join him in gutterville :) (Love ya Liffy!)

Well snap, Liff, I figured I'd get you to make more icons, your seriously already a member? that spoils all of my fun, really. I like pretty catnip icons.

You do realize that Mark was just screwing with your head right? That boys an ass; ask Kels about Mark, :p

You do know that if you mess with Mark, he'll take back letting you get off easy, and take back the deal and remind Nicky, you owe him a 100 bucks. *nods*

Dude, that can be cap of the week; I won't have to put one up; what? I was gonna bring that back :p

Okay, after what seems like ages I am back!! LOL! Ducks and hides from Lynn!! LOL!!

Anyway, I had been very sick and somewhat depressed. I haven't been online much. But, have been watching lots of CSI. The DVD's have come in very handy!! LOL!! I actually have recruited a new CatNip fan. One of the girls I work with thinks they make the perfect couple. She told me that the other day and I just looked at her and said "Duh!"

LOL!! Anyway, Thanks Lynn for sending me the new link.

Yeah, Chelle, you better have gotten your butt back here :) No Prob, you know I'm glad your back! *Tackles*

You should make your friend join us on here, so we can annoy her, like we do you for fics and such; Because we're evil like that. :) Speaking of fic, did you update ficcie yet?? :D

Fay said she saw N/C had a scene, I thought I'd share.

*smooches*

Welcome back Michelle :)

Yeah, I had no idea I was already a member. I clicked on join and it said "error: you are already a member of this comm" :lol: So much for that!! But I wubs you so I'll make you more icons.

Liffy - mind making me some CatNip icons please *begs*...If ya do I promise to join you in gutterville :lol:
My icons are only for those in Gutterville. So you have to join first :devil: But yeah sure. It's just going to take a while because I'm pretty busy.

OMG CATNIP SPOILER! You better not be messing with me again Lynny

Any idea what the eppy's about? Oh well, yay for CatNip scene! I wonder what they'd do this time. Maybe another disappearing act too! :devil:

Here are more CatNipper caps! (ooh alliteration :p)

My icons are only for those in Gutterville. So you have to join first :devil: But yeah sure. It's just going to take a while because I'm pretty busy.

^^I'll join just start a little dirty discuss...and I jump in too...lol but thanks and no worries make 'em whenever you can...

OMG CATNIP SPOILER! You better not be messing with me again Lynny

Any idea what the eppy's about? Oh well, yay for CatNip scene! I wonder what they'd do this time. Maybe another disappearing act too! :devil:

Oooh! it could have

the episode is called "Drops Out"...it goes back to the story of the Rapper Drops from "Poppin' Tags" and "Big Shots""....apparently Brass, Catherine, Grissom and Nick work the case of a female victim found in an apartment building. Drops becomes a person of interest during the investigation, even though he's still in jail. Hmmmm...looks like there could be a few CatNips in there though I personally haven't seen any

Here are more CatNipper caps! (ooh alliteration :p)

Thank you! *leaves you cookies* :D

Hey y'all!! :)

Lovely CatNip caps. I love that scene where Catherine just comes up to Nick with such ease and stares over his shoulder. Their bodies are so close together. You can feel love and teh heat. That's got to be one of my favorite scenes. But I still love it when Catherine goes to her real dad to get the money to save Nick's life. Right there you can see that she was willing to do anything to find and rescue Nick, even something uncomfortable.

But darn it! I demand CatNip fluff for the rest of the season!

Last edited:
Catnip piccies... Yay!! :D And spoilers... Also Yay!! :D Hehe, sorry... *Steph is a little bit hyper today, but then again, when is she not...* Anywhooo... I wanna read some Catnip fics, can anyone recommend any good ones? I'm not fussy on the type, I like all really... :devil:

^^Nice of you to join us AC!!! :D

Haha! you do sound hyper....have you ready any of the posts on the last two pages...they'll make you even more hyper.....:devil:.(yeah its been dirty in here)

I don't know of any CatNip fics but I'm sure someone else can point you in the right direct...:devil:

Oooooh, I shalt go and look... Hehe... Just a little advanced warning... I'm quite often this hyper, especially when it comes to Cath or Nick... :lol:

^^Well I'm quiet bored now...since its only me and you...it seems everytime I pop into a thread I kill it...

Come on where are you guys?...

Nick and Cath = dirty thoughts for me...seriously after coming into this thread a gazillion inapprioprate thoughts come to my mind when I watch CSI..like the other when I was watching "Bull" i started randomly giggling and laughing and coughing lol and my brother thoughted I'd got nuts....btw, "Bull" has a few CatNip moments in it...I think'll I'll look for caps...*runs*

^ Aww, it's ok Shaz, I'm sure you don't kill it... After reading the last couple of pages, I see what you mean, about dirty Catnip thoughts, when I visit here... :devil:

Haha I also know what you mean about randomly bursting out laughing while watching 'Bull' it had the same effect on me... My Mum actually got up and left the room, cause I had a giggling fit... Aww well... Ooooh caps sound good... Hurry and find some... *Puppy dog look.*

^^Haha puppy eyes...how can I not bring some caps back...

but I can't seem to find any from "bull".......:( :(
My mom is actually quiet interested in the show so she watches it with me and she doesn't mind the random giggling and laughing but my brother does.....if my dads there he won't even let me watch it....He hates all the blood and seeing the corpse and stuff..

THE FUN HAS ARRIVED! Thankya very much *insert bad elvis pose*

Hmm...CatNip...hawt. You know I bet by now Cath's bored of the adult theatre. You know what would be fun? They get a room at the Palms with those big-ass pool balconies. They can continue their workout there, and turn the pool into a sauna :)

Woo...

Isn't there a stripper suite there or something? :evil: HAHAHA Cath's going to make Nicky have a go at the stripper pole!! Oh and they could have lot's of fun playing on the rotating beds.

What a lovely holiday :angel:

THE FUN HAS ARRIVED! Thankya very much *insert bad elvis pose*

^^dude this better be fun...I was wondering where all the action went...

Woo...

Isn't there a stripper suite there or something? :evil: HAHAHA Cath's going to make Nicky have a go at the stripper pole!! Oh and they could have lot's of fun playing on the rotating beds.

What a lovely holiday :angel:

^^Nick?? Stripping??...now that would be quiet a scene.....and the rotating bed.....OMGOD Liffy your sooooo not an angel you little devil:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back