*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Well that does sound good... If only the writers had the same ideas as we do... Who volunteers to write some scripts and send them to CBS... :lol: Well actually that may well be too hot for the channel and timeslot... Not that we'd complain though if we got better Catnip scenes... :devil: Plus I'd love to see Nicky stripping... *Day dreams*

Okay some of you may think I'm really really dirty mind after this but this song is great and really suits CatNip ...I'm just gonna post the chorus here and a verse lol...I also figure Liffy may need some inspiration:

"...Its Five In The Morning and im up talkin dirty to u And Now Im On The Hotline Over Here Lustin For U U (so horney)
Lets Talk About Sex Baby
Lets Talk About U And Me
Lets Talk About Bubbles In The Tub
Lets Talk About Makin Love
Lets Talk About U On Top
Or Me Goin Down
Lets Talk A Lil Phone Sex Baby On The Hotline..."

Pretty Ricky - On The Hotline

Enjoy :D *runs away and hides*

^ :lol: Shaz, you have just made me have a laughing fit... Here I was thinking you were one of the more innocent people in here... :p Well now I have certainly been proved wrong... :lol: But yeah, I'm sure that song will give Liffy all the inspiration he needs... :devil:

Last edited:
^ *whistles* :rolleyes:

I think Cath needs to stop chasing Lynny now so that she can come back to the thread. (Danny's stoppin' for gas and a beer - which is why I'm still here). :)

Hmm. The image of Nick and Cath in the tub that's too small to take them both comes to my mind. So Cath ends up lying on Nicky more than anything else. And there are bubbles! Lots of bubbles so th....wait. Stupid bubbles. They censor out all the good stuff. :mad:

What's wrong with a rotating bed? They can do it in all directions. :) But Lynny might get a little sickish if she's going to be hiding under the bed. Huh...

^ :lol: Shaz, you have just made me have a laughing fit... Here I was thinking you were one of the more innocent people in here... :p Well now I have certainly been proved wrong... :lol: But yeah, I'm sure that song will give Liffy all the inspiration she needs... :devil:

Who??.....me????....*whistles*...I don't know what your talking about.....I'm an Angel:angel:.......*whistles*..Blame Liffy he's such a bad influence on me...yeah thanks alot Liffy you finally got me in Guttervile....:rolleyes:

^
Hmm. The image of Nick and Cath in the tub that's too small to take them both comes to my mind. So Cath ends up lying on Nicky more than anything else. And there are bubbles! Lots of bubbles so th....wait. Stupid bubbles. They censor out all the good stuff. :mad:

^^Damn those bubbles I wanted more...but I see that sound did inspire you ;)

What's wrong with a rotating bed? They can do it in all directions. :) But Lynny might get a little sickish if she's going to be hiding under the bed. Huh...

^^Nothings wrong with it...I mean the "rotating bed" in a good way lol but I'll probably have to join Lynny under the bed...I'd probably get a bit sickish too

^ Yes, angelic, of course. *Pffft* :lol:

I think Liffy is having the same influence on me as he is on you... I see what you guys mean about the damn bubbles being in the way... Tsk... :lol: A rotating bed... Now that could be interesting, or a little sickening with all that's going on... Hmmm... :devil:

If I have to go under a rotating bed, you are definately coming with me, because I'm not getting sick by myself.

Yeah, Cath finally figured out that it was time for her to go to work; so luckily I'm free from her chasing me for awhile; and KC had to get the kids from school; so freedom from those witches. Well theres still a few of the oc wifeys around; but luckily, they got kids <3

aww shazz, you make it sound like the gutterville is a bad thing :p

*whispers* pss Liffy: the tub has a waterproof camera in there, me and Mo-mo did it last time :)

Auda; Nice to see you again! *tackles you*

if eppie stays the way it is, I'll be a happy camper :D
catnip, catnip, I hope they keep the scene, oh catnip!

what? I'm not telling ya! *Evil laugh*

I think Liffy is having the same influence on me as he is on you... I see what you guys mean about the damn bubbles being in the way... Tsk... :lol: A rotating bed... Now that could be interesting, or a little sickening with all that's going on... Hmmm... :devil:

^^There's no need to be sarcastic..:rolleyes:...your just as bad as me....lol (that was meant in a playful way lol)

aww shazz, you make it sound like the gutterville is a bad thing :p

Its is a bad thing but I like it...It's a guilty pleasure...:devil:

*whispers* pss Liffy: the tub has a waterproof camera in there, me and Mo-mo did it last time :)

^^Oh! great anyone up for doing commentary so we can get a slice of the action....*coughs*....:devil:

:angel:

Last edited:
lol; I'm surrounded by dorks.

I blame CatNip for mine; they make me say and do things I don't wanna do!; unless of course it counts stealing Nick's underware; and no Liffy I don't name them.

I have pie; yall bring the pop & chips. :D

^^There's no need to be sarcastic..:rolleyes:...your just as bad as me....lol (that was meant in a playful way lol)

Hehe, I know how you mean it... And I think you're probably right... :lol:

*Bring some pop*

Oh and Cathstokes, I love you icon, that is a gorgeous pic of Marg. <3

Mmmmmmm:drool::drool::drool: Don't forget about me, I brought Nacho's and cheese, pizza, and wings, and a little CatNip Poetry:drool::drool:

dont-1.jpg

oh you are the perfect yum pal. *snuggles you* Missed you babes!

smashing, darling, smashing! <3 I love that you bring us hot, sexy, and very catnip hotness poetry! :) *gives you a cookie*

oh you are the perfect yum pal. *snuggles you* Missed you babes!

Snuggles you right back, my Lynny, and for all us CatNip naughty guys/gals, I'm working on a Rrated Nuaghty poem:drool:, and story:drool:, when done will PM, all my CatNip pals:drool::drool:

LuvingmyHoratio, I wondered what happened to your story when Catherine turn to Werewolf or something and do thing with Nicky. I'm getting ready to replied your story at fanfiction.net, but it was gone.

Hi, I'm still here and lurked. I know I haven't been in here for a while, but I still read.

LuvingmyHoratio, I wondered what happened to your story when Catherine turn to Werewolf or something and do thing with Nicky. I'm getting ready to replied your story at fanfiction.net, but it was gone.

I started a new one, it's up there now, but be warned, it's an very, very, adult story, which is why I can't post a link. Guaranteed a great read, lots of:drool::drool: and lots of:drool::drool:, so enjoy the first chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back