*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone should watch out here. Liff will lead you all into a life of total guttery thinking. :guffaw:
--------

No worries there, I'm beyond the gutter, deep down in the bowls, of gutterty:drool::devil::devil: where Macky likes me to be:devil:

More prezzies

banner3-1.jpg
icon3-1-1.jpg
icon3-1.jpg

Now some more poetry

Liffy: pee on him! LMAO. thats a good one, strangely I can see Cath doing that. :p Thats her turf (and occasionally mine) and hell yeah I want my Macky! :D

LMH: thats just wrong of you. not to share Macky with moi. Me and Melly are learning. Speaking of Melly, anybody seen her?

Auda: You made another appearance! I'm pleased :D

Thanks for all the hot catnip icons/banners/poems.

Sor: Glad you admitted it. *smooches*

The gutter is love.

Everyone should watch out here. Liff will lead you all into a life of total guttery thinking.
The Gutter is where I live. The Gutter is where I belong. My purpose in life is to populate the Gutter. I'd say I was doing a pretty good job of it, and CatNip just makes it so darn easy. I mean serious, like you said Auda (welcome back!), it's illegal for them to look so darn hot together. :) All my ships are illegal; they're just smokin', droolicious, hot.

pee on him! LMAO. thats a good one, strangely I can see Cath doing that. :p Thats her turf (and occasionally mine) and hell yeah I want my Macky!
Not quite sure where that particular line came from. But it's pretty much Cath marking her turf. Her Nicky! :p You just borrow him from time to time. And I take Cath bowling so we can score some cash from Greg. :lol:

I feel like CatNipping, I mean, making more icons. *off to look for stills*

Great stuff there LMH!

Who is Melly? MacsGirlMel? *whistles* She's secretly trying to steal Mac's "assets" away from LMH. I'm assuming so. :lol:

The gutter is where we both live hun, ships make it very hard to go nice. LOL!

Oh by the way, you owe Cath 20 bucks. *nods* I dunno why, she said tell Liff he owes me 20 bucks. I didn't catch all of it for I was running for my life!

You should make more icons.

Yup thats Melly; It wouldn't surprise me, but she did sign a contract to share, as did I. If she goes back on it, I'll go back on it. *nods*

Hun, even if we could we wouldn't even want to go nice - would we? I didn't think so...

I owe Cath 20 bucks? From when? What? Why? Greg owes her 20, she owes me 5 and I owe Nicky 100 for accidentally blowing a hole in his truck's back window....Tell Cath to get her story straight and go chase Greg for the loot. I'm hiding from Nicky whilst trying to cough up the money. :p

You should make more icons.
It's messing with my writing, I'll think about it ;)

You & Me play nice? I don't think so. We're to guttery.

I could make a deal with you, it seems like Nicky owes Mark (my oc) 100 bucks. I could get Mark to uh.. play nice and cut ya some slack. :D ... I get icons :D

I was to busy running, you actually want me to go and find her, while I'm hiding from her, to tell her to get her story straight? Liffy said what! You go find her and tell her!

Write me CN fic then. *nods*

Fine, I'll make you some icons and our debt's settled? Yes? :D

Cath...err...Catch can just keep running around until she gets tired (like that's ever going to happen) or until Nicky finds her for dinner. Once they're gone I can start iconing. :)

We are far too guttery to go nice. We like being guttery. Gutter rules.

We'll all be prepped for winning marathons after all the running we do from Cath. :p Nicky just sits and laughs, singing along to country music on the ol' radio. Darn him.

EDIT (Later in the day):

Okay, I made a few icons but I didn't really like most of them. Here's some for you Lynny :)

CatNip03.jpg
CatNip02.jpg
CatNip04.jpg

Last edited:
Yup, thats the deal!.. ooh lovely icons, thanks babes. Snagging and running away with them. :)

You think if you say 'Catch' she won't know that your talking about her and chase you down and torture you and I don't mean in a way one would like?

Nicky actually cooked her a nice dinner. I know because I stole some of it. *hands you a plate*

GutterRulesAddiction.com. (if site exists, holy sh*t! We need to sign up!)

See this is what happens when Nick hangs with Mark and my other oc's. He gets a little evil and lets us run from Cath while he sits and laughs at us. At least you only got Cath and Linds. I have Cath, and my oc's wifeys and Stella chasing after my ass! lol.

Snag away! I made them for you anyway since no one else appreciates my Catnippyness *tear* :(

Catch...Cath doesn't know that's her. She's too preoccupied chasing you. She thinks I'm talking to my baseball glove. :p

*takes plate from Lynny* Ooh...nice =) You should steal some of their dinner more often. I'll do it when they're chasing you. You're probably more fit than I am now after all that chasing going on.

I don't have any OCs, so i don't have their husbandeys chasing me either. :) See? I'm good. But I've got Danny chasing me and he has a Harley :eek: Nicky doesn't chase me, he'd rather sit and play cards or karaoke. :) But Danny...he tries to run me over when he's mad.

CatNip is love. Ya think we can more scenes in the future eps? *threatens writers with skillet* I mean...they're CatNip - they're illegally hot and purrrfect ;) Why would you not want to give them nice scenes together?

Aww, we appreciate your catnipness :D *snuggles*

Rriight. I'm sure the blonde one is catching onto that.

Ha. They chase me in my sleep. I swear I hear, "Lynn, I'm going to get you!" -- 24/7! These some evil bitches. *points at Cath around the corner* main one, yo.

Be glad you don't have OC's. They can be annoying. Demanding stuff. haha Danny will chase you down and run you over, hun. If you want, I'll play with him next time your playin with Linds :)

Better watch playing with Cath though, Nicky will tells Mark that your messing with KC and Mark will chase you down.

I'm seriously hoping for more scenes, we've done good with scenes this season and I hope it keeps up; and thats probably why their not getting anymore scenes this season, to hot for tv!

Rriight. I'm sure the blonde one is catching onto that.
My baseball glove is called catch. Cath doesn't need to know anymore than that. :p

Poor, poor Lynny. Do they really chase you even in your sleep? Danny at least has to stop for gas and by then he's already lost me. :) Haha he ain't running me over anytime soon.

Danny can try to chase me all he wants but he tends to forget he's chasing me and ends up with Lindsay anyway. He like hones in on her no matter where she is. They're mentally connected.

Mark can join me and Nicky with poker. :) I might even let him win. KC can continue chasing you. I'll help trip them up once in a while if they get close enough :D

We so deserve more scene but yeah, the only reason we're not getting enough is because we're too hot for the small screen yo! I hope it keeps up too. Hey, do you have updated caps at ariescapricorn? (or w/e your comm is called). I'm not up to where you are in eps (we jsut started s7) so can I grab some caps for iconing? :D YEs?

Okay so I innocently pop by the thread just to see what happenings...and I find myself reading something about a "naked wrestling match"....and something about grinding...man my poor eyes lol...it sure is gutterville in here...

I just came ask if you guys'll kindly please post here or PM me some CatNip moment caps...I'm making a few icons for a challenge but I'd love to CatNip ones since I'm gonna be on my photoshop all day...

Btw, Liffy my friend, I like your icons *has snagged 'em for ideas*...very cool :cool:

Liffy's baseball glove is named Catch; you so can't talk about me naming stuff.

At least you have a "gas" thing; Cath doesn't know how in the hell to stop for even something to drink; that girl stalks me, till Nick calls her home!; Thankfully, Stella's been doing that, "eh" phase.

haha, you might let Mark win? LMAO. Mark will so beat your ass. :p ; oh, how nice of you. KC's worser then Cath, just so you know. Yeah, she really is.

I think we have a few eps up, I know the most recent ones aren't; Kels is working on it though. I've been annoying her for Clips, so. :) Its not ariescapricorn though, its stokesnwillows; ariescapricorn just has our icons. :p I locked stokesnwillows so you'll have to apply to join, *evil laugh*

xxxxx

Are you sure you want my top catnip moments caps, because its totally more then 5. *points at Liffy* he's probably is 5. *laugh*

^^I still wanna 'em I'll need a few to choose from...

And if Liffy doesn't mind sharing his..I'll take his too please :p

Thanks again

OOOH! I come back into the thread and I find bystanders watching our live show! :devil: Enjoying youself Shaz? :lol:, this is the epitomy of gutter threads. CatNip and Lynny.

Yes, I have a named baseball glove. What else have you been naming Lynny? Nicky's underwear? :lol: What are you doing with them anyway?

Mark is Mark, he doesn't have a poker face. I could so whoop his ass till he's broke. :p But yeah, I'd let him win some so KC don't chase me for running off with all their earnings. :lol:

Stokesnwillows it is then. Can I join? Pretty please? I'll make you CatNip icons :D (Okay...apparently I'm already a member :lol: How nice)

Yes, I'm glad Danny has gas to distract him from chasing me. But he's not always lazy and sometimes he runs after me too. Thank goodness Linds fell for a short man. :eek:

Shaz, sorry but my photobucket is still being a cow. I've only got this one on hand, but it's still hot :D

BTKP1small.jpg

Enjoy the hotness and I'll post more laterz. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back