*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww...you know damn well I missed you too Lynny, hugs you:), but no chains:eek::eek:

I can see I've missed alot, I'm going to go back on the posts, and read what I've missed.

But I've made an banner, what do ya think;)

PUURFECTTWO-1.jpg

^Nice banner luvingmyHoratio ;) CatNip definitely is purrrfect love. Haha that would make a good thread name don'tcha think?

Lynny!! I was bored again so I made your icon... :p

CatNipAdmit-1.gif
CatNipAdmit.jpg

OOh! And a banner! (Because I was seriously bored...)

OhYeahWereHot.jpg

:D Now give me cookies!

Oh I love you two so much! *tackles you both and runs off with icons and banners* Cookies are on the table! <3

ooh that would make a good thread name. *claps* Go liffy.

Aww LMH spoil my fun of chaining you to a chair. I could bribe Macky to do it for me though <3

^Nice banner luvingmyHoratio ;) CatNip definitely is purrrfect love. Haha that would make a good thread name don'tcha think?

Thankies:) I love your's they're cool:thumbsup:

Aww LMH spoil my fun of chaining you to a chair. I could bribe Macky to do it for me though <3

Mmm...in that case I'm in:drool::devil:

back to CatNip, I have poems....see

Oh sure, your in if I offer up Macky to do it. *gets told by Stella to cuff you* Ooh did ya hear that one? -- Nick and Cath have decided that they want you to write them a poem every week. :)

aww you used Formalities pic. you know I heart that pic. <3 Lovely poem you written. Your so evil :D

Oh sure, your in if I offer up Macky to do it. *gets told by Stella to cuff you* Ooh did ya hear that one? -- Nick and Cath have decided that they want you to write them a poem every week. :)

Now Lynny, you wouldn't want me cuffed, cause CatNip would get no poems, and I have a message for Stellaronie....tell her her mans assests are in my icon, and she can't have em:p:p

Back to CatNip.:)

She prowls, he stalks,:devil:
together they wrap each
other in knots.

As they roll, as the grind,:drool:
as they mystify their minds.
With passion, and with bites,
and nips deep on the inside.

This is Catnip, this is Nick & Cat,
panting, hissing, purring,
in every way as they perform.:devil:

as the grind
*blinks* Now that brings up SOOO many inappropriate thoughts that it borders between lovely and "I WANT MORE!"

and nips deep on the inside.
Ummm....is that supposed to be as dirty as it is in my head? :devil:

Hmm....I was thinking we should give CatNip some privacy when they decide to do some lovin'. You know...give them some peace for a little without any cameras or anything....

*hopes with Lynny that CatNip took the bait* Maybe NOW they'll do it with more...volume. :lol:

Ummm....is that supposed to be as dirty as it is in my head? :devil:

Smiles wickedly:devil: "Who me, I'm innocent:rolleyes:

I must admit, I need a small opening, it's their naughtiness that inspire's my poetic mind

Okay, CatNip, here is today's poem
*click*

In other words, Liffy, yes yes it is as dirty as it is in your mind.

LMH: You gotta share Macky with me. Its in the rule book :D

Liffy: Do you think CatNip will take that bait, they are very smart.

HELL yeah to that poem. I love how you did the letter thing, that is so cute and cool :)

LMH[/]: You gotta share Macky with me. Its in the rule book :D

Okay Lynny, you can have his feet:guffaw::p

Okay, I have CatNip prezzie's for ya's

4r9sc3a-2-1.jpg
4r9sc3a-1-1.jpg

4r9sc3a-1.jpg
4r9sc3a-2.jpg

Hey guy's, when does the new epi's start? I haven't checked,:confused:

Last edited:
In other words, Liffy, yes yes it is as dirty as it is in your mind.
Now that wasn't so hard was it? I knew it wasn't just me and my guttery mind playing around on me. :p

Liffy: Do you think CatNip will take that bait, they are very smart.
Yeah but they're also nekkid wrestling in an adult theatre. Do you really think one of them is going to let go and start chasing either of us when the other's all hot and bothered? I don't think so... :p Timing is everything...

Okay Lynny, you can have his feet
Oh you shouldnt have done that LMH! Lynny'll drag Mac from right under your nose - by his feet. The poor guy. We can just watch everyone else stare in amusement. :lol:

Lovely prezzies LMH!! :thumbsup:

Oh you shouldnt have done that LMH! Lynny'll drag Mac from right under your nose - by his feet. The poor guy. We can just watch everyone else stare in amusement. :lol:

Lovely prezzies LMH!! :thumbsup:

That's all I could give her, the rest is locked in my ICON:guffaw::lol:

Okay, here is today's CatNip:thumbsup:

Cat to her Nip:devil:

I feel my Nicky, from his whisper to his touch,
I taste his passion, sweetly upon my tongue.
He melts my soul, as his fingertips caress,
softly, seductively, across my heated skin.

I cry from the magic, he seduce's in me,
as he pets me, comforts me,till I'm eased.
In his arms, his body wrapped within mine,
from the romantic evening, and sunrise.

My heart does skip, skip several beats,
as he whispers his "I love you, into me.
Letting me know, his desire matches mine,
capturing, soaring, fleeting every time.

This is my darling Nicky, my lover,my man,
who knows my touch by caressing his hand.
Telling him without words, I'm ready to begin,
our CatNip prowling, that seduces us to sin.

LMH:)

*finally admits*

CS_Willows aka Sor says: I'm a diry minded shipper and I love the gutter :lol:

Nice art and and poemes are going around here! :)

That's all I could give her, the rest is locked in my ICON
Knowing Lynny, she'd find a way to unlock them from your icon. I wouldn't put it past her to do some kind of hocus pocus and *poof!* Macky's gone from your icon. :lol: Kinda reminds me of moving pictures from Harry Potter. Oh wouldn't that be so awesome? We can watch them make out on our walls ....like over and over and over again. :lol:

his body wrapped within mine
OOOH :eek: Now that's something to visualise now isn't it. "Wrapped within mine" Hmm...I wonder what of Nicky's Cath could wrap around. :devil:

This is my darling Nicky, my lover,my man,
You know, that really gave me a picture of Cath standing up to some shmuck who's trying to seduce/flirt w/ Nicky. "He's MY man. Lay off. Do I need to pee on him to make my point?" :lol:

Nice *hot* poem there LMH :thumbsup:

SOR! Oh see? Now you've admit it, don't you feel so much lighter...and free....guttery naughty? That's the way to feel! We blame it all on the hotness that is CatNip. ;)

Great CatNip poetry!! :thumbsup:

You know I saw a picture of these two somewhere and started thinking how illegal it is to be that beautiful together. They just fit each other perfectly in temperament, personality, and beauty (blonde and brunette---can't go wrong there). *Le sigh*

A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste, so why not use it for discussions over Nick/Cath? :drool: Everyone should watch out here. Liff will lead you all into a life of total guttery thinking. :guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back