*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay... so I haven't wandered into this thread (or been dragged into it) in a few months...

I haven't heard any spoilers, so any about Nick/Cath or Nick or Cath would be news to me. Somebody spoil me, please?

^Nick is working; called to a scene in the middle of a deserted park. There's a small fire going but no one there. He goes up to it and then Cath jumps him and they have hot and heavy, sweaty, loud ....err...clotheless wrestling matches? :devil:

^How was I supposed to know you were talking about our own clothes. My plan was to use what I said as cover for when they ask "did you bring our clothes?" Yup - but you never said which ones.... Maybe see through clothing would also be fun :lol:

*scrunches up face* Someone mentioned Kenny....*shudders*

I bet you Nicky's a Paisley fan :)

Auda, I know CatNip doesn't need any ice for steam, but we've got to do SOMETHING right? Flinging ice at someone never hurt anybody.

Liff might come at me with skillets! Quick, what's a good Paisley song for CatNip?
*picks up skillet* I'm not telling you, you have to find one.

Last edited:
People and their dirty minds *coughs* :lol:

A cinema would also be a good place, it's dark and everybody is watching the movie :devil:

CathStokes, I am so sorry about that icon, I didn't realise it had been made by you. I'm really sorry for using. I feel really bad...

Steph

HAR HAR HAR Sor. Like YOU don't have a dirty mind. You're just as guttery as the rest of us - right Lynny?

Cinema? Hmm...that's true. Haha what if it was one of those old deserted adult theatres :evil: I think that would be fitting scenario for CatNip. I mean there's no other reason for them to be there :p

I can just imagine the janitor coming in there after they've left to meet half a dozen broken chairs. :lol:

I'm a corpse, I went from head of the day shift to corpse. *sighs*

Mer: About dangit time you make an appearance and for once I didn't have to drag you! Now make another!.. I have no clue how to post a spoiler thing. I'm on the quick reply part. I dunno if the code is the same :(

I'm thinking of dragging my friend Kat to the CN fandom, but she's so 'not into csi's' twat! I'll get her eventually. Or I'll drag Kristin one. *evil laugh*

I miss mo-mo! :( Its odd without her here.

Liffy: haha. That would be a nice wrestling match to see. I say we make em do it. its so nice. :) You always have a coverup plan don't ya? Oh did we mention KENNY Sor definately has a dirty mind, i dunno why she acting innocent. :)

Auda: Shouldn't you also have that your my bitch? :D

Sor: acting like you don't have a dirty mind, my friend? *smooches* Thanks for the other day, btw. ;) -- CatNip all alone at a theaters. That would be fun. Think she'd be holding him by the end of the movie? LMAO!

Adorable_Crazy: I appreciate that and I appreciate you removing the icon. :)

^Lynny I think the spoiler codes are still the same, but AntonyF put up a sticky in the QSF thread regarding spoiler codes. Go and have a look see.

I've heard of a few people losing posts but from Head of Day Shift to Corpse is a lot of posts isn't it? I don't remember the ranks anymore.

And before you go dragging other people here, drag Mo back first!! :)

We so definately should make them do the naked wrestling match. We would so reserve front-row seats. :lol:

Sor has a dirty mind, she's just in denial about it. lol. tsk tsk tsk.

I'm good, I annoyed Destiny and Faylinn over it. :)

Head was like 10,000 and more posts. Man. I worked hard for those! lol. I'm a lonely corpse now. Alot of the things didn't get moved over with the move. I don't really care, I'm just glad I get to use my cute little catnip icon again! <3

Mo's busy with RL. I wish I could drag her here. I miss her. She's so fluffy and guttery and so catnippy. :)

We'd reserve front row and bring cameras and video tape it and take tons of pics. and upload them everywhere :p

Yeah, she's in denial. poor Sor.

Just a test:

CatNip will
rule
the
world
k tnx bye

Well....blows dust off her long unused chair:eek:, and plants her butt in it:lol:.

Welcome Catnipper's, it seems the naughty Lynn:devil: has caught up with me, and dragged me back in here to play in the catnip:p. So big hello everyone, I even brought CatNip cookies, and milk, lactose free for those of you are allergic.;)

So is everyone excited for the new Epi's, we best get some new CatNip, that's all I have to say.:scream:

LYNNNY!! You got me ALL worked up because there was a spoiler box and I didn't read what it was about :eek: so I thought you had a CatNip spoiler! :p

*chains luvingmyHoratio's ankles to her seat* There, now you can't leave! :)

We'd reserve front row and bring cameras and video tape it and take tons of pics. and upload them everywhere
Mmhmm, mmhmm....and you know where part of that everywhere is right Lynny? ;) Particular people's personal inboxes so they can get over their major denial. :lol:

WE WILL RULE THE WORLD .....and that particular adult theatre at least :rolleyes: It's their new playground aparently.

*comes back from the dirty gutter* :rolleyes:

Okay, let's call it dirty mind with an unguilty twist :lol:
Sorry people, but CatNip made me do it :p

^Hey since when have we ever been "guilty"? The only thing we're guilty of, if anything, is shipping one of the most hottest ships ever to hit the small screen. :)

Sor, you ARE a dirty minded shipper who loves the gutter. Say it....

Hey...easy on those chains, I bruise
They're made from Nicky's & Cath's jeans :rolleyes: How exactly are you being bruised? And no telling them where their jeans are. Lynny has the other half of the stash. :devil:

Oh and since you're refereeing, I guess it's okay to untie you but you have you have to make sure to return them jeans. They're priceless....and I ain't going anywhere near their closets no more. They're on to me...*hides*

They're made from Nicky's & Cath's jeans :rolleyes: How exactly are you being bruised? And no telling them where their jeans are. Lynny has the other half of the stash. :devil:

Cause on your first post, you said you had me chained to a chair:confused::lol:

Anyways, it's all good, no prob's;)

Oh and since you're refereeing, I guess it's okay to untie you but you have you have to make sure to return them jeans. They're priceless....and I ain't going anywhere near their closets no more. They're on to me...*hides* Today 03:35 PM
:thumbsup: of course, they are all yours:lol::lol:

LMH needs chained to a chair though, We've missed you!!!

*looks innocent* I have no clue what your talking about. *whistles* I've hidden nothing!.. *whistles and goes hides the clothes*

yeah Sor, say it. Admit it. It's okay, we're all going through it here and we love it and we of course blame catnip for every minute of it. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back