*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because Cath and him snuck into your room and used your bed and he fell asleep afterwards.

You know it probably didn't get juicy, because Cath was there glaring at you the whole time. :p

Sor has a key to caths, so evil of Sor to not share.. I like breaking in and all, but damn, it'd be so much easier to use the front door :p

I'll kidnap NIcky and you distract Cath?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ohhh Lynny just...I don't even know what to say to that! :lol:

Yeah that was my thought too...it's like my brain knew it couldn't do anything cuz even in sleep Cath would whack me senseless! :lol:

Breaking in is kinda fun though...add's that extra bit of danger that's always fun! ;)

Wait, why do you get the fun job while I gotta get whacked to keep her busy and unaware? How's that fair hon?? :eek:

*gets the key of her necklace* You know, that I was wearing a key on my necklace? :devil:

Now we just have to wait for Cath and Nicky go of to work and mess with Caths house :lol: And we will leave a note with: We know what you two are doing :devil: *laughs*

Waiting hey now! It was Lynny's idea anyway...and wait, why are you spoiling our kidnap plans?! It's all for sake of FINALLY making CatNip reveal they're together! Come on now, no one can object to that! ;)

Sor you're wearing it on a necklace? Ummm...can I borrow it? :lol: Ohhh never mind, I like your idea...and leaving the note to tease them, brilliant! :lol:

Lets just remember to not sign it the catnip thread or lkms this time. They'll know its us, and then they'll STALK us.

Yeah sor, can we uh.. borrow that?

Waiting likes to ruin my plans, because I won't let them play with Nicky on the playground. :D

Because I thought of the plan and you didn't? So you get to be near Cath and take whacks if so be. :D, I did it with Stella damnit, you can handle Cath!

Oh yes, Cath will whack you even in sleep. She does me. all the time. I even had the PERFECT dream, and that bitch whacked me.

so we got a rerun this week, go figure.

This is being posted in all shipper threads and it may or may not apply to your thread:

Ok guys, here are some quotes from the Shipper Central rules which are located here . Everyone needs to read them and become familiar with them.

Please pay special attention to these:

Shipper Central is designed to be a FUN place for people to discuss their favorite FICTIONAL pairings. Shipping is NOT life or death - it's fun AND it's fiction. So, let's please not take things so seriously. If someone doesn't like your chosen pairing, SO WHAT? You do and that's all that should matter.

We expect EVERYONE to have RESPECT for the other posters in this forum and their ships. Treat other ships the way you want everyone to treat your ships.

To quote TBonz - "Insulting couples (characters) and/or real life actors. DON'T. If you don't like a ship and feel compelled to say why, do it dispassionately and with respect for those who might."

If you know that you'll be uncomfortable or annoyed about characters in your favorite ship being
shipped with other characters you might not like, DON'T GO AND READ THEIR SHIP THREADS. You only have yourself to blame if you end up upset. There's a very good reason why each ship has their own thread.

AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THIS RULE AND CUT BACK ON DISCUSSING OTHER SHIPS:

Discussion in each thread should be limited to the ship it pertains to. Brief, on topic mention of other ships is allowed (for example, if you are discussing a double date between two pairings),
Otherwise, discussion of other ships is OFF TOPIC and should be avoided.

This means that there is too much discussion of other ships in this thread. It's time to knock it off.

Uh honey, they'll know it's us even if we don't sign it at all! Who else would it be? :lol: And they don't need to stalk us, we stalk them! ;)

Right you let me steal Macky while Stella whacked you? I so don't remember that...I remember it as you giggling while you snuck Macky away down a secret passage and left me to defend myself against Stella! :lol: Same way you're gonna do now with Cath...I'll be taking the beating while you sneak away with Nicky...how's that fair babes??

Lol, it's what Cath does best...well one of the things Cath does best...whacking...the other things she does best are things she reserves only for Nicky! :devil:

Yeah rerun...sad day :p

of course we stalk them, why wouldn't we??? its so fun to stalk them!!! I heard they went out for pizza, crash house or follow?

Oh right... that was true, wasn't it? hehe. I sawwry! -- its fair because I'll be nice and write a fic about Linds?? :D

Smex? Smex and even more SMEX????

Lol, oh I wasn't disagreeing...I love stalking them! ;) Ohhhh good question...crash house! That way we can spy a bit, and then set up the extra cameras and get into hiding! :devil:

Wow! Okey dokey if you play nice with Linds I'll take the Cath whacking for you! ;)

Basically! :devil: :D

oh! we got that new camera, now. night vision, *evil laughter* We'll get them now, but where to put it, Cath will notice something outta place, she's a csi, Nicky, he'll buy it, think cath bought something kinky.

Sweet!

Of course, smex all the way!

Cath will be too busy "playing" to notice anything out of the ordinary...trust me, she's been a bit deprived lately...she won't notice anything but hot nekkid Nicky! :devil: We're good to go! ;)

Sweet is right babes, but you have to play nice remember! :D

Most definitely, all the way! :devil: Heehee! :D

Oh I know! We'll make sure Nicky's all hot (which won't be to hard) and keep them apart for a few weeks so we can install the cameras, and then we'll put Nick in the bedroom and then we'll take Cath home, how's that sound?

(we'll tackle and blindfold and handcuff Cath)

Of course, I have to play nice. *snaps fingers*

:lol: :devil: It's perfect! Although I'm not really sure how we're going to keep them apart for a couple weeks...plus us getting Nicky "hot" :devil: without Cath finding us with whatever homing beacon she keeps on Nicky's person and then beating us senseless is beyond me...but if we can do it, I'm all for it! :lol: Especially cuz those would be WAY hot scenes we'd get on that tape! :D

Right...okay, and how many people are gonna be in on this? Cuz even if you tackle her and I blindfold her...the woman is scrappy and I'm fairly sure even with how "tough" we two are, she'd have us both on the floor crying in two seconds...I'm not a woos but when it comes to Cath...well, yeah :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back