*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all. I love this place. I am updating my fic today and hopefully will keep up with it. RL is just kicking my butt lately and haven't had much time to post. We need more CatNip than we've been getting. There is no such thing as too much CatNip. My husband says that I'm obsessed. I can't say that I disagree with him. I'm always looking for new story ideas and am up to suggestions. *Hint, hint* LOL!

Seriously though if anyone has anything they would like to see in a story, PM me and I can see what I can come up with. I'm still working on my story on here, but am always up for a challenge...

Michelle

I done forgot what I was gonna post for the poll, seriously. lol.

haha, are you sure you want me to pm you with my ideas chelley? :D This is ME we're talking about here.

You two wish you pwned me, but it isn't so.

So we got some scenes. We got another Nicky, two eps this season, wow. I honestly couldn't tell you if they were matching this week, because I was to busy drooling at them. They were walking so close. it was adorable. oh at the beginning like, he moved his flashlight towards her and waved and she waved back, I found that cute.

Lol, look Aud wub, she's in denial about us pwning her...it's so cute...awww my wittle fluffy Lynny...sorry babes, but as a CatNip fluffy, I pwn you babes! ;) It's all good though, cuz as a bit of a angsty Smacked person I'll let you pwn me in there! ;) Heehee! :lol:

Yay for your spoiler box... :D :D

I don't remember reading about Catherine and Nick working together in the spoilers so getting scenes was great.

The first scene was cute when he waved down to her and we got another Nicky, yay. :D

They weren't completely matching but they did have similar jeans:

Mmmmmm, yeah we got some cute CatNip last night! I likey! :D Rock on for the cap, thanks Kels! ;) That walking scene was so long, I loved that! And they were SOOOOO holding hands as they walked, there arms were swinging exactly together and they were close enough to eachother...caught you CatNip! :lol:

The flashlight wave was too cute...liked that! :D

I'm not in denial dangit (I almost typed Denali, don't I wish I was in a denali) --

a angsty Smacked person I'll let you pwn me in there!

OMG. your an angsty smacked? SOR, lets get her! lol. (Thats so shocking coming from me) Its weird, you were so fluffy for them and I was the total angsty one, and we've switched! Although I still love my angst for it. :D I SO PWN YOU!

I don't remember reading about Catherine and Nick working together in the spoilers so getting scenes was great.

You told mebefore -- at least I thought it was you that said CN was working with Sara. :p

The first scene was cute when he waved down to her and we got another Nicky, yay.

I told you, it was cute. I love when we get Nicky. It shows some of their connection :) She gets by with so much. :p

CN definately has matching jeans, I'm guessing:: Cath got called in early, and didn't have time to match with Nicky.. or they wanted to trick me again.. bitch and bastard! *runs*

Go SOR!

Gosh, Lynny! You know that CatNip is my OTP

Gosh, Sor, I didn't know that! :p Did ya know their mine?? :D

And they were SOOOOO holding hands as they walked, there arms were swinging exactly together and they were close enough to eachother...caught you CatNip!

I definately agree on that! haha, caught ya catnip! neener neener neener you might've tried to stir me due to the fact no matchy shirts, but we caught ya hahaha!

Of course it was cute, mo :)

CathStokes said:

I was guessing that you were a GSR-person :lol: *ducks for flying objects* And I'm dying to watch the flashlight scene :rolleyes:

CSI_Willows said:
CathStokes said:

I was guessing that you were a GSR-person :lol: *ducks for flying objects* And I'm dying to watch the flashlight scene :rolleyes:

*throws flying objects at you for no reason really* I don't ship Sara, remember?

oh shush, you make me fun of me and my shower scenes and now your gonna use the flashylight against me too :( The flashlight scene is WUB! They look adorable doing it. :)

hehe, just joking Lynny :lol: Love your new little clip in your banner, they are really matching :devil:

But I was watching some season 5 episodes again, one of my favourite CatNip seasons :) When Nick is wearing jeans, most of the times Cath is wearing also jeans. *imagines Cath and Nick standing for the closet picking out their clothes for a new work day :lol:*

Thanks :) Kels surprised me by adding it in there. I love when their matchy, its really cutes. I adore this ship alot.

You know, I can imagine it too. :) -- They match alot, if not shirt wise, you can beat they do pants. Its just them. They like to match :D

Mmmmmm, lol, don't worry Lynny darling I haven't lost my fluffiness for Smacked....I've still got plenty of fluff left for them...I just am finding myself thinking angsty things for them, or was for a while...but since this isn't Smacked... ;) I don't know if I'm wanting angst of fluff for CatNip at the moment though...I mean I want fluff of course, but with them angst is SOOOO hot...cuz they get pissy and you just gotta KNOW they are gonna go to the locker room after shift and take it out on eachother...or off of eachother! :devil: :lol:

And babes...I so pwn you! ;)

Mmmmm, yeah they like to match...it's their way of being "together" at work without obviously showing it! ;)

okay I admit CatNip angst is really hot, which is one thing I love about them, but seriously, the fluff has to be now. because they done did angst, lets have fluffy catnip moments for awhile and then some angst again

You wish you could pwn me,but you have to go through Kels first, because she does, and then my OCs. :p

Even though they don't think anyone will pick up on that. :p

xx

LMAO OT: have you seen the commerical for the game? This alien thing got caught by some guys and It goes, 'Oh I was just looking for my kitty, here kitty kitty, kitty' and the guys like, 'oh I thought you were gonna ambush us' and its like, 'uh no..not really..maybe a little' It was just funny. :) Thought I share it. lol.

Lol, well I can't aruge with the CatNip fluff being now...now is always good with fluff! ;) Especially if fluff means lots of kissing and making out in the locker room! :devil: Oh yeah baby! ;)

Well Kels and I had a little talk already and she's cool with me pwning you...plus Aud says I can and do and we all know she wins! :D

You crack me up! :lol: "Here kitty, kitty!" Okay Lynny now I have images of Nicky laying on his and Cath's bed in a whole lot of yummy close to nekkidness calling for Cath that way... :devil: Naughty! :devil: :lol:

I'd love to see CatNip making out in the locker room. I'll help lock the door! :D

Are you sure you had that little talk with Kels? Auda wins? I so don't see that.

I honestly can see Nicky calling her kitty. and being all here kitty kitty kitty and she'll be all what do I get? and I think he can answer that. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back