*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rock on....*Mo high fives her bud and then runs off to get CatNip near the locker room...*

Lol, Kels we did right.... ;) right? And uh yeah babes, Aud wins, trust me...she does! :D Right Fluffy Twin...where is you??

Lol, yeah I know right...it's deliciously naughty and SO very CatNip! :devil:

Okay when I say, 'Kitty' lock Catherine in. and when I say 'HEGM' lock Nick in and then we'll run behind the locker room and turn the cameras on :D

Auda doesn't like fluffy catnip anymore.

Its weird how we can make one little word like 'kitty' into something so naughty and yet very shippy for us. :devil:

"Kitty", Cath...HEGM, Nicky...got it! ;) Wait...what does HEGM mean again...cuz Nicky's gonna ask me and I don't want to lie to him...*Mo bats her eyes innocently!* :D

Lol, Aud loves anything fluffy...silly Lynny! ;) Aud wub, come out here and tell her! ;)

Lol, yeah "kitty" will forever be a naughty CatNip word for me now! :devil: ;) Love it! :D

Nice try Mo, but Nicky actually already knows what HEGM means :p

Kitty is always a naughty word for me in catnip land.

aww Mo has a new banner, so cutes. except for one. :p

Did we get anything tonight? I didn't watch and all. I hope we had something or a phone call, sheesh. Yes, I want another ep of CatNip!Hotness! and Matchy clothes!

Mmmmm, Nicky told me to tell you to tell me what it means! ;)

Kitty will always be a naughty word for me from now on...love it! :devil:

Yup new banner, fun huh! ;) And whatever do you mean...they's all purty and fabulous! :D :devil:

I haven't watched it yet...how bad am I? I know I've been crazy holiday weekend busy...but I was gonna watch it tonight actually, so I'll let ya know if we got anything! ;)

I'm ready for some catnippin fun!!! I'm sick of this secret dating...that Catherine and Nick are up too, and I think it is time for me to put on a pair of my boots...and kick them out of the closet!!!! Anyone know any hot spoilers for catnip?

Lol, yeah tell me about it! CatNip fun would be very nice right about now... :devil: Lol, yeah be done with the secret dating already CatNip, COME ON....we all know already! :lol: But wait don't kick them out of the closet yet, I'm getting some really good shots here...*Mo keeps her video camera rolling and giggles!* give them a few more minutes in there...they's having some fun! :devil: LIke always! ;)

No spoilers I know of...doesn't mean they aren't out there though :lol:

I think we're supposed to get something in the next episode, but I'm not sure.

They like to act like we dunno, although we do. its their thing. Eventually we're going to get them outta that closet and prove it to everyone their together.. what can we bribe them with?

From what I gather Mo we didn't get anything.

Oh yay really? Sweet excited for our next eppy then! :D

We SO do... :lol: They're not all that great at hiding it...of course the "I-love-you-and-want-to-jump-you-right-this-second" looks they walk around wearing on their faces every day don't help their case either! :lol: Silly CatNip :rolleyes:

What can we bribe them with...how about photos, videos, looks, matching clothes, smex-me-now eye contact :devil:
we got a LOAD of evidence that we can bribe them with! :D

Sad day...

Don't get to excited though, I could be wrong.

Silly CatNip :p -- I love them when they have that look for each other, their just adorable. I love this ship alot.

We could just kidnap Nick.

Yup, sad day.

Mmmmmm, I'm gonna go with you not being wrong since I like that better here! :D

Lol, yeah they look at eachother like that a lot and I love it too...so obvious, but still...fabulous! :devil:

Lol, kidnapping Nicky comes with several risks though, instead of giving into the bribe Cath could very likely just kick our butts into next week and then we'd be in a world of hurt for a loooooooong time! :p Just so you're warned! ;)

The spoilers say that Catherine and Nick are working together in the next one. Hopefully nothing's been changed since then.

I'm a lot happier at this stage in the season than last season. I know we got the dancing at the beginning of Season 7 but then I don't think we even got a scene until Happenstance which was episode 8. Hopefully we'll get loads more this season. Although there's only another 4 episodes I think left so far because of the strike.

Lynn you're brave wanting to kidnap Nicky. You do realise that Cath will probably get you. Remember what she was going to do to that guy in The Chick Chop Flick Shop. She said she'd hunt him down and beat him with a stick. That's probably what she'd do to you. :lol:

CatherineWStokes said:
Lynn you're brave wanting to kidnap Nicky. You do realise that Cath will probably get you. Remember what she was going to do to that guy in The Chick Chop Flick Shop. She said she'd hunt him down and beat him with a stick. That's probably what she'd do to you. :lol:

We don't want that Lynny *pats her CatNip mate* If we would kidnap them, than we need really strong and good weapons :lol: *gets herself a lot of bombs :lol:*

Or we can just lock them in Caths house :devil: And we have the key :devil:

Nah, Cath likes me to much to hurt me -- besides if she does, she won't know where her precious Nicky is. :devil:

True, she'll hunt me down and threaten to beat me with a stick if I don't tell her where he is, but.. I'll hurt him in RP land if she does. and she doesn't like that, so I'm free :evil laugh:

season 7 wasn't the best for us, really. Even though we started it and we ended it with hotness :D and of course LLV made up for a lot of it, and the angst in Redrum.

I'm telling yall. Cath has a mouth, she could've told Nickster to move. in both Redrum and Living Doll. thank yaverymuch. Did she? No. She's a tease, damnit! *blinks at Kels* Don't even comment on that.

Sor with the key said what?? -- When'd you get a key to Cath's house, I've been breaking in for how long?, and you have a key??

Kels, I hope your right about the spoiler, because I DEMAND!

Ohhhh Kels thanks for the info babes! And as always I LOVE your avie, that is gorgeous! You really are the Queen of gorgeous avies! ;)

And see Lynny despite what you think hon I think Kels is right, Cath will beat you with a stick or kick you hard for stealing Nicky! Just be warned! ;)

Lol, yeah Lynny she is such a tease...but hey Nicky likes it! ;) Lol! :devil:

Sor you have a key to Cath's? Share babes, share!!

Ohhh and guess what I had my first Nicky dream! Don't tell Cath, but I dreamed Nicky was in my bed last night...I didn't get anything juicer than that dang it, but hey he was at least in my bed! :devil: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back