*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*holds key for Lynny's and Mo's nose* You can have it for awhile, but watch out it with it! It's evidence, you know :lol:

I had the plan to make an extra key for situations in emergencies :lol: hehe, I have tomorrow 8x01 on the TV :D

Lol, careful there Sor hon, you hold that key under Lynny or I's noses for longer than like a second and we're more than likely to steal it from ya! ;) Evidence or not! :devil: :lol:

Haven't read it NnG....is it a CatNip fic? :D

Yes, it Catnip's story. Nick and Catherine are together and they have a daughter. Nick is real sick right now, Catherine have to take care of him and Warrick will have to find Cassie for Nick. Grissom know about Nick's little girl, he will keep a secret.

Cools, Thank NnG for the linkey, :) sounds sweet!

Yeah, Sor, you hold that key under our noses long enough and we'll snatch it, ooh shiney!

I'm telling ya Mo, blindfolding her will totally work, and handcuffing, she can't see who it is she won't know AND it'll be so much easier :D

Be careful, okay? It may be shiney but it's very very important :devil:

2 and a half hour till CSI begins *happy dance* :D

Are y'all trying to fight Cath or something? Blindfolding? Handcuffing? What's up there? Nick will surely enjoy that one. :devil:

Auda wins? I so don't see that.
I always win. I have the cookies, the peroxide, the high heels, and Nick on my side. Cath supports me too. I don't know what we are actually talking about, but somehow it must relate to CatNip I suppose. :lol:

So what's our Christmas CatNip wish this year? Actually I might just break down and give Lynny her ficcie. But that might be too nice of me. *Evil* :p

I got Built To Kill the other day, it was so nice, I was at Mecca watching it. :D -- I was like, show my ship dancing already!!! -- I could've sworn I got alook off, wth?

We're going to keep catnip apart for a week and see what they do :devil: and we're going to use the key Sor gave us, to do it and set up cameras. :evil laugh:

You know near Auda, my bday is after that, so you should be nice and give me ficcie.

My wish is for them to have more scenes, and something really hot to happen between them and for them to be happy. (with each other) and give me a shower scene. with them in one. ;)

I always win. I have the cookies, the peroxide, the high heels, and Nick on my side. Cath supports me too.
:lol: :lol: Aud my wub I adore you! I knew you always win babe, but with a list like that you're unstoppable! :lol: Sorry Lynny but she's right, and since you're fluffy in here and have openly admitted that hon, we basically pwn you! :D

Ohhh Aud if you give Lynny her ficcie, I just might give her that vid she's been wanting...I dunno though...she might spontaneously combust from all that lovely CatNip at once! ;)

Yeah I want more scenes for Christmas...no scratch that...I want HEGM, the promised Season 1 kiss, and a new kiss we deserve as well! :devil: Yup, that's my CatNip Christmas wish! :D :D

You wish you all pwn me, I could easily go angst. Ask Kels.

I thought thats what you all wanted? Me to explode?

LOL. Mo, I want HEGM too :p I want to see the season one kiss, and we definately deserve a new one! whoowhoo. I love catnippyness.

LOL! I had a dream the other night about CatNip and dreamed that they kissed. I woke up and was totally depressed to find that it wasn't true. Boo-hoo! We need a kiss. We demand a kiss. Come on PTB give us the darn kiss already!! It is overdue by about 7 seasons!!

New chapter in my ficcie should be up by tomorrow afternoon.

Really? CatNip angst...instead of CatNip fluff? I dunno...I don't doubt you much babes, but I gotta say I kinda doubt that! ;)

Depends honey bun...you gonna explode with fluffiness? Cuz then I'm ALL over it! :lol: ;)

Oh no silly goose, I meant you tell what HEGM IS!! :lol: And yeah I really really want that kiss, any kiss...we need a kiss dang it CatNip...kiss already! :devil:

Yep!! It is angsty right now, but guarnteed to get all fluffy! That is the best kind of CatNip. Cause that's the best way to get to fluffy! Yummy.

Ohhhhhh, that is a cute look there Kels...well if cute means "take me home and strip me down baby!" :devil: :lol: Cuz that is pretty much what her look is saying to him! ;) And poor Nicky is standing there like "What? I thought we were hiding this at work...or at least trying!" :lol:

Gotta go back and catch that scene, for sure! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back