*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CathStokes said:
The blooper on AN has George and Marg going down the hallway during that scene, and George acts like he has a gun and he goes around her, acting like he's protecting her. Its really cute and funny. I have it as a banner on my board.

Be good, Sor :p

I'm so stupid :lol: How could I forget my altime favorite blooper :rolleyes: Thanks for reminding me Lynny :D

How can I be good when it becomes CatNip? It's just so hard... :devil:

Hi-ya guys!! I apologize for being away soooo long. My concentration is elsewhere in the threads lately. Wow CATH, you are as ate up w/ the nip as I am w/ EDeN. Thats great though, I don't know all Catnip's good scene titles & all that so your list was helpful. They make such a cute couple, it'd be a shame to let Marg go w/out any major Catnip moment! *throws them in a closet;locks the door; throws away the key*

mj! haha, your the eden version of me with catnip :D -- I love you for locking them in the closet, everytime I try to lock them in there, Jack lets them out..

Sor, It is very hard to be good when it comes to catnip haha nice of forgetting your fav blooper! -- eh, its all good. :D I'm sure they forgive you.

I'm scared -- I'm a Mo when it comes to CatNip. ahhhhhhh
Ahhhh darlin', don't be scared....embrace it! ;) Once you embrace it you'll find you really do love it....trust me being fluffy is fabulous and amazingly fun! :D

I don't remember...I watched our eppy this week, but I don't remember much if any CatNip...there was a group scene with them together and a glance in there...but not much else yeah?

I'm an angst, person, yall got it, ANGST. and now I come here and I love fluff. *sighs* this isn't the way its supposed to be, they better be glad its my otp.

not much else, really. Just a little catnip and thats it. Shared really, but they were standing near each other, better then nothing :)

Assume Nothing won the poll :) Should have yall a new one up tomorrow.

Lynn you love being fluffy in here. :p

I'm late but I totally agree about the speed dial thing.

A shared scene is better than nothing. :)

Look, they so want to touch hands. :D

shh.. don't tell anyone.

you should! after annoying you for almost two hours straight about it.

haha, I told yall Georgie's a CatNipper, he wants to kiss Margi :D

Shared is better then nothing, but damnit wheres our alone time??

haha, they do wanna hold hands, she's like, pss Nick, move your paper a little bit more this way so our hands can touch. CatNip and Jack whoowhoo!

I agree with Kels, Lynny you love being fluffy in here! ;) I was angsty in Smacked by the way, you would have been proud! Well except you're fluffy in there too! ;)

George SO wants to kiss Marg...only a little less than Nick wants to kiss Cath! :devil: :D

I'm a fluffy in here and smacked, alright I admit it. I love both of my OTPS so much it makes me happy. okay so CatNip's my main main OTP. Because their just so evil to me.

yeah its like a smudge less really, because they both wanna kiss the girl! I wish George could make them show us our kiss and then get them to show CatNip's new one!

Seriously he really should make them show it, cuz we KNOW he wants to watch it again and then repeat it again...often! To which of course we say...Go for it Georgie! :lol:

And yeah you really are fluffy in here and in Smacked! ;) It's cute! :D

Go for it Georgie, make them give us kisses, dangit. *kicks him* get to work, son!

*mocks you* .. I love my fluffy side, don't tell Kels that, she'll use it against me.

EDIT: Well there was supposed to be a poll, it just didn't come with it, for some reason, I'll try again after someone replies to me :) Sorry guys!

Yeah Georgie like she said...go make them give us the kisses...you know you want them too...now go!

Mock me all you want darling, you're fluffy and you admitted it...I pwn you! ;) :lol:

Here I's replying to you, post away with the poll! :D

Oh and I like that you added the matching to you banner...rock on!

HEGM???! :devil:

*mocks you* .. I love my fluffy side, don't tell Kels that, she'll use it against me.
*Runs off to find her* :p

Don't kick Nicky now---he's a sensitive guy. He'll give kisses upon any request. Cath knows and so do I. ;)

You have to admit that Mo and her fluffiness pwn you. At least it does in CatNip. :lol:

Here's hoping for some good CatNip scenes this week. I haven't seen much of them this season. I'm so behind on watching LV. :(

Aud wub! Hi! Wait, you've been kissing Nicky? Lucky duck!! ;)

Lol, thank you Fluffy Twin...and it can be us and our fluffiness that pwn her, but either way...Lynny babes, you're pwned! ;) :lol: Wubbed always, but pwned still! ;)

Yeah we need some good CatNip...as like...Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, KISS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back