*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here. Sorry I've not been around, I've not really been online much this week. I'm off work for the next two weeks so I should be around more.

You are??.. Everything ok?

Oh come on, you didn't actually expect me not to take that literally. We had to do something to pass the time.

I'm so going to get you back..

Im a sandle guy

That he is :)

Sore muscles Lynny? Hahaha, it's no wonder Kels is missing from the thread - she's way too busy with Nicky I think I'll go play with Cath for a while so Lynny can go chase Kels.

Oh shush :p -- Yeah thats probably why. evil Kels. -- .. Yeah you do that for me :)

No - no, you're in the background of MY vidcam sweetheart. So ruining my background shot here! Climb higher up a bit will ya!?

I am up high dangit. Are you sure its not Mo or Flack?

Aww...poor Lunny hehehe *runs away*

I will chase you down ..

I agree! I haven't even seen the finale yet - but I agree nonetheless! Come on TPTB!

I *demand* CatNip!

But those 2 are love You can see Nicky's DYING to run away with Cath. Go George n Marg! Luurrrve!

Definately agreed on all of that :)

Hi, guys. I'm surprised you didn't watch Spike channel, there is a Catnip on today, it called 'Friends and Lovers.' Catherine put her hand on Nick's shoulder today.

NicknGrissom said:
Hi, guys. I'm surprised you didn't watch Spike channel, there is a Catnip on today, it called 'Friends and Lovers.' Catherine put her hand on Nick's shoulder today.

I love F&L. Even though its season 1 but CatNip is so adorable in that episode with all the flirty and looks and touching. :D

Season = creepy Marg hair *shudders* She goes 40 years younger by S7 - thank god.

Flack's on the side, looking into the bathroom mirror - and Mo...well she seems to be tangled in wire in the corner over there. *chuckles* We're the only ones rolling babe! Until Mo untangles herself :lol:

I will chase you down ..
Maybe I should try my own evasive maneuvres. :lol: Do the zig zag!!

I *demand* CatNip!
Dang it! YES I DEMAND CatNip too! *holds up protest sign: We want Strawberry syrup!*

Woops....wrong sign. :eek: "WE WANT CATNIP!!"

Lynny babes, don't ever change your banner!! I love them CatNip - and I'm always reminded to hound you about Hegm. Ready to share yet? hmm? hmm? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

A*hegm* :p

Flack's on the side, looking into the bathroom mirror - and Mo...well she seems to be tangled in wire in the corner over there. *chuckles* We're the only ones rolling babe! Until Mo untangles herself

Flack's always in the mirror, thats why I gave him a fake camera :) .. Poor Mo.

Maybe I should try my own evasive maneuvres. Do the zig zag!!

Or you could always do what Mo does when I'm chasing her. Tell me where nekkid Danny, Flack, Mac, and Nicky are :D

Dang it! YES I DEMAND CatNip too! *holds up protest sign: We want Strawberry syrup!*

Woops....wrong sign. "WE WANT CATNIP!!"

Hey, we want that too!

Lynny babes, don't ever change your banner!! I love them CatNip - and I'm always reminded to hound you about Hegm. Ready to share yet? hmm? hmm? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

A*hegm*

Hehe. I liked my DF one, Modie did a good job on it, but I missed my CatNip one, I was so used to seeing it and I love my CatNip. Its my OTP :)

*covers ears* I can't hear you!

A...HEGM HEGM HEGM!! :p Can't hear that Lynny-babes? Shall I geet Mo and chorus it together?

Modie made your DF banner? lol. CatNip pwns DF - but that's just me :devil: Cath can whack 'em all :devil: CatNip's my Vegas OTP :D But you knew that already!

*throws a pail of strawberry syrup at Lynny and does the zigzag*

Nekkid Danny is with nekkid Linds. Flack and Mac are lounging around on the pateo - their current state of clothing is unknown to me but you might want to get there quick. I believe Nicky and Cath are a tad bit busy :p rawr! :devil:

Liffy, you've got a dirty mind. :devil: Think about HEGM all day. :D

HELP!! Has anyone written any CatNip fics taking place directly after last season's first episode? If not, then I've got one to shine your shoes on. I need to read more CatNip fics. Daughter?? Have any to spare? Does CatNip have a C2 at ff.net? I wouldn't want to write/post something that's already been written. I haven't read many Cath/Nick fics. :feels the shame: :eek:

Any spoilers for our lovely couple? :)

audacity said:
Liffy, you've got a dirty mind. :devil: Think about HEGM all day. :D

HELP!! Has anyone written any CatNip fics taking place directly after last season's first episode? If not, then I've got one to shine your shoes on. I need to read more CatNip fics. Daughter?? Have any to spare? Does CatNip have a C2 at ff.net? I wouldn't want to write/post something that's already been written. I haven't read many Cath/Nick fics. :feels the shame: :eek:

Any spoilers for our lovely couple? :)

I don't see any C2 forums there. I could be wrong though.

I have written a few CatNip stories. Most of those have never been posted anywhere. I am just way to shy to let anyone read them.

I do love reading CatNip though.

CatNip doesn't have a C2 as far as I know. and I don't think anyones written a fic after the first ep of last season. I don't even think I have.

Michelle does write a kickass fic and I wish she'd share it with everyone :D (Speaking of which, when is you gonna continue that??)

All my CN ones is on me LJ. Have you read my stripper one yet?

Still can't hear you, Liffy!

You know Modie might whack you for that comment, and I should. I do like DF you know. :) But I annoy Modie over another ship so I'm going to let that CatNip pwns DF one alone :)

And you just mentioned that ship.. *goes to be spy on Mac/Flack*

Hey guys! I'm so tired today, but it's good to be back! *Hugs everyone*

We still haven't gotten CN spoilers yet, eh? *Pokes TPTB*

Lynny: Did I miss something? You ship M/F now? I didn't even know that.

CathStokes said:

Michelle does write a kickass fic and I wish she'd share it with everyone :D (Speaking of which, when is you gonna continue that??)

All my CN ones is on me LJ. Have you read my stripper one yet?

*Blushes* Between moving and having a major case of writer's block, I haven't been inspired to update it. But... I could be talked into it easily.

I just have a hard time sharing my stories sometimes.

I'm still writing my CatNip fic (I think I mentioned it weeks/months ago?)

I'm starting to dislike the plot line though so I may just go write a new one. One set after the first ep of last season seems a good idea...

*writes on Lynny's forehead - HEGM* There - now you'll be reminded of Mo and I everytime you look into a mirror. It's permanent skin ink. Might aswell get it tattooed on eh? :lol:

In this thread - CatNip pwns all. Yes - it does. No whacking. :D And yes I know you like D/F sweetie :) I got nothing against that darlin' :D Me still wubs you! *squishes a pie in Lynny's face b'for handing her a battery-powered cath toy who whacks all by her lonesome* Now you don't need Cath around to whack you! :D

ETA: Toy ONLY whacks Lynny. She's been programmed that way and cannot be re-programmed. (its about time I covered my own ass for once :p )

ETA: CatNip pwns my 500th post - thus making me a Lab Tech. Hoorah. Now I get a present where Lynny tells me what HEGM means :D yes?

My darlin' babes who wubs CatNip Lynny crowed:
We completely rule, Mo We know these peeps really well.
We do totally rule indeed hon! ;) *Mo high fives her CatNip buddy who she pwns but wouldn't rub it in to...too much anyway!* ;) Heehee! :D

KELS!! You're back, Hi honey bun! :D So glad to see you again!!

Gutter king who like his way with all the girls :lol: Liffy:
Ha, yeah I forgot you were a GSR fan Mo darling. Hey, can't be ALL alike now can we? Nah, I don't ship GSR, Im a sandle guy
Awww, I see...sad day for you! :lol: Awwww just kidding bud...I don't rag on other ships! :D But yeah I'm a GSR fan...they were my first ever CSI ship! ;)

Lynny hollers down from her perch on the rafters:
*Mo shakes her head...* Definitely not me! :D I've prime position! ;)

Gutter bud who's cute but goofy Liffy chuckled:
and Mo...well she seems to be tangled in wire in the corner over there. *chuckles* We're the only ones rolling babe! Until Mo untangles herself
Yeah you're hilarious Richard! (movie line?! ;) ) And that wasn't me tangled in the wire...that was you, you just wanted to blame it on me so you could steal my prime spy spot on top of the wardrobe! ;)

Nice! ;) Wait what did you say...I didn't hear you could you say it louder...HEGM? Was that was you said? Awwww HEGM...got it! ;)

Fluffy Wub who needs to let us read her brilliant ficcie Aud winked:
If not, then I've got one to shine your shoes on.
Wait wub, does that mean you've finished your CatNip ficcie and we get to read it?? *Mo gets totally excited and starts clapping her hands and jumping excitedly!* Oh please!! :D

Gutter bud who tries to pwn the pwn-er...bLiffy asked:
Now I get a present where Lynny tells me what HEGM means yes?
Yeah good luck with that one! ;) I practically have CatNip making out in the break room and my darlin' won't believe me and tell me what HEGM means...don't think you'll get it as a present! ;) Sorry!

*walks back in the thread*

Hiya peepz :D How's CN at the moment? Spoilers maybe? *Soraya really hopes that! :lol:* And Lynny, do we have a hot tape or did they saw you? :devil: :lol: Take care peepz ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back