*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys remember the CatNip dream I told you I had? I think I'm going to turn it into a fanfic. I have to finish one first... but I'm going to do it.

I'm stll diehard for YoBling but we can't ignore our dreams right?

I think I'm turning into a multi-shipper. That's dangerous.

Although I don't multiship on LV, but I do on NY so yeah thats dangerous :D

Its hard to ignore dreams.

Can't wait to read your fic :)

xx

Sorry I haven't been around. I know I said I would but it's been a busy week.

I love Boom, of course the hug at the end is cute but I also like it for the way Catherine wanted to take on Nick's case. She believed in him and wanted to prove he was innocent.

Plus she wanted to kick his ass lol.

I've missed you, Kels :)

xxx

That even got a mirror? Wow, they are naughty Will remember your little tip *smirks*

They are very naughty, Sor. :) I noticed it when I planted a camera -- I mean -- looked at something of Catherine's.

Well let the filming continue and by the end of it all Lynny and I can edit all the tapes we got and make a full fledged naughty film.

Kels is back and gone again? heh - well I might be gone too. I'll be snuggling in gutterville tucked under every blanket I own trying to get rid of this flu thing. Meh.

Catch ya later

- Ya'll need escape routes after Nicky n Cath are done. Im in the ceiling so I'm good.

We'll have one hot tape by the time we're done :devil:

aww hope you feel better lovebug. :)

..I plan on escaping by.. following Sor up the fire escape. :D

csi_love: I think I'm following you around tonight :D

King of the Gutter who is still pwned Liffy wondered:
How exactly did the words Mo and innocent come into one sentence - hardly
Hey hey! I can be innocent if I... :rolleyes: Yeah guess I can't even really pretend on that one! Well I can pretend but clearly it lasts about 12 seconds before my true and deeply naughty self really comes out! :lol: :devil:

I never said you'd have to be scared of Stella or Linds, and agreement or not I can still make them whack you!! See Me and Stel got this thing going on - I whack her baddies and she whacks mine - hard.
*Mo grins and winks at her partner in fluffy crime!* Lol, honey I'm guessing Stell conveniently forgot to tell you about her and I's prior agreement? Besides I babysit Smacked's kids...she won't whack me! ;) :D Sorry babes! :D

CatNip queen and naughty tape pwner Lynny winked:
We'll have one hot tape by the time we're done
Lol, tell me about it! Between all of our different point of view shots, this is gonna be the naughty video to top all naughty videos! Ohhhhh yeah baby! :devil:

Lynny babes if we're skillful enough we can expertly make that m-rated video of ours suitable for primetime TV. :devil: We'll use it for the opening credits! :lol:

Fire escape babe? Nice - just climb fast. Damn cath can still climb in those heels.

Stupid flu - I'm going back to sleep. Catch y'all laterr :cool:

oh yeah, opening credits won't they be surprised to see catnip doing it in the shower. hey! You know.. We could SO use some of that.. considering Night Shift, showing Robin and Patrick having sex in the shower in the opening credits, so booyah!

Oh, we rented a room up above theirs, so see me and Sor got it all planned :D

CathStokes said:
Oh, we rented a room up above theirs, so see me and Sor got it all planned :D

Yeah, it's al set and the camera is still recording :D But damn, the walls are tin here, aren't they Lynny? :lol:

Okay, after much thinking I have decided to share my CatNip fic. However, since it is kind of steamy I have posted it on live journal. So, if you want to read it then please PM me for the link.

Oh and Lynny, I will definitely be updating it sometime today. I have been working on it this weekend and the next post is nearly ready...

Yeah, it's al set and the camera is still recording But damn, the walls are tin here, aren't they Lynny?

We've played it smart in the world of catnip, somehow I get the feeling Cath's gonna beat our asses.

You all should pm Michelle for her ficcie, its really good and you better update it soon, I can't wait to read it!

CathStokes said:
We've played it smart in the world of catnip, somehow I get the feeling Cath's gonna beat our asses.

That can't happen otherwise she will get our camera! *is getting herself some black clothes* Is there someone who will play guard? :lol:

Not really a spoiler but it was in the spoiler section so just to be safe. It's rumoured that George is being moved to be after Marg in the opening credits in Season 8. Another hint at CatNip?

I'm watching You've Got Male just now. CatNip at the lake. :devil:

I get the feeling Cath's gonna beat our asses.
Sor I'll play guard for ya honey, but like our lovely Lynny pointed out, I'm pretty sure Cath is gonna have our asses for this...so while I will "play" at guard I should warn you I'm scared of Cath and will run if she attempts to kick my, or our, asses! :lol:

Ohhhh sweet deal! Definitely a hint at CatNip...Love it! And that means we get new credits too, yeah? Sweet! Can't wait for that! Yummy new pics, here's hoping! :D

That can't happen otherwise she will get our camera! *is getting herself some black clothes* Is there someone who will play guard?

That is true. oh get me some black clothes too, she might not be able to see us. I borrowed one of Tony's night vision things to put on the camera. so :evil laugh: I say we put.. Liffy out there. yup.

ooh that'll be nice if he is, and yup definately a hint to catnip, its gotta be. Go catnip!. George after Marg would be so cute. He deserves to be there!

I'm watching You've Got Male just now. CatNip at the lake.

I got Burked and Chaos Theory today. I like CatNip in CT. :D
Burked, had George's dog in it, didn't it?

Yeah. Mo's to afraid of Cath to play guard.

Yeah Burked had Maverick:

b11zp5.jpg

I like Chaos Theory too, especially where Catherine puts her hand on Nick's arm.

Then the look she gives him here:

ct72ht2.jpg

Nick checking Cath's ass:

ct94ox8.jpg

I had (finally! :D) 'Law of Gravity' yesterday and I (finally) saw that 'shower scene' :devil: :lol: I was laughing so hard and my Dad was looking like: :rolleyes: Another CatNip scene, sweetie? :lol:

Sor I'll play guard for ya honey, but like our lovely Lynny pointed out, I'm pretty sure Cath is gonna have our asses for this...so while I will "play" at guard I should warn you I'm scared of Cath and will run if she attempts to kick my, or our, asses!

Thanks Mo, with Catherine we NEED a guard :lol: Ow wait, there she is! Oh no, RUN! *steps in a closet and closes the door* :lol:

That is true. oh get me some black clothes too, she might not be able to see us. I borrowed one of Tony's night vision things to put on the camera. so :evil laugh: I say we put.. Liffy out there. yup.
*gives Lynny some black clothes* So we get some infra red clips too :devil: I'm sure they are really HOT :lol:

Yeah. Mo's to afraid of Cath to play guard.
*Mo gives Lynny a look...* Oh what, and you're not? :lol: Cath pwns you babes...so don't give me guff for being scared of her! ;)

I'm all for putting Liffy out there as our guard though...he can say something and get Cath to chase him and keep her distracted! :D

Kels nice pics! ;) Heehee!

Sor I love that your Dad just guesses CatNip right off the bat like that, that's awesome! :D

Okay hand me some black clothes too...and face paint while you're at it...anything to hide me from Cath! ;)

Yeah Burked had Maverick:

*whistles for Maverick* Here puppy puppy. Come to sissy, Sissy's going to put this little little ear piece on you, now you go to daddy's house and listen for Daddy to talk about CatNip. Ok?

Catherine puts her hand on Nick's arm.

I love that part too.

Then the look she gives him here:

haha, that look is priceless!

Nick checking Cath's ass:

More like stalking her ass. lol. Ooh did you see him earlier in that have his chin like close on her hand?

I had (finally! ) 'Law of Gravity' yesterday and I (finally) saw that 'shower scene' I was laughing so hard and my Dad was looking like: Another CatNip scene, sweetie?

haha, I agree with Mo, its great on how well your dad knows you and CatNip!

*steps in a closet and closes the door*

*hears Cath coming down the hallway* *bangs on closet door* Let me in, let me in, let me in!

*gives Lynny some black clothes* So we get some infra red clips too I'm sure they are really HOT

*takes clothes*

*high fives you all* We're going to pwn catnip!

*Mo gives Lynny a look...* Oh what, and you're not? Cath pwns you babes...so don't give me guff for being scared of her!

*laughs* I'm not afraid that shedevil.. *sees your eyes shift* *nervous laugh* Yes I'm terrified.

Thanks for the pics, Kels, catnip pwns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back